GOP forced to introduce a bill to try to stop the Biden family's out of control corruption

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
How sad. The Biden crime family sees the presidency (and indeed our democracy) as nothing more than another revenue stream for them.

Let's see if the Robinettes on the board can discuss this without immediately running to their soggy wet security blanket, Donald Trump. I doubt it.

Hunter Biden’s artwork dealings have caused Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL) to introduce legislation Wednesday to block the “shameless grift” of selling “art” to “anonymous” investors for up to $500,000.

The legislation is “aimed at stopping the obvious and shameless grift that’s going on with Hunter Biden’s art sales, for which he is obviously not qualified to do and is only doing to continue to profit off of his family name,” Waltz told Fox News on Tuesday.

The bill’s name is called, “The PAINTER Act” and will attempt to put “some transparency in place” upon “the president’s grown children” by amending the Ethics in Government Act.

“But when you’re seeing the brand-new venture, money-making venture, with zero qualifications that are clearly hanging solely on the family name with anonymous buyers, that is a completely different matter and that’s what really gives me pause,” Waltz said about Hunter’s business dealings, which include being “an equity holder in the China nuclear power group that is blacklisted for trying to steal American warhead technology.”

“And then you add that to the Chinese dealings, the Burisma dealings and the kind of long, sad history of selling the Biden name for influence,” he continued. “We have to do something about it.”

To make the optics worse, Hunter recently struck a deal with art dealer Georges Bergès, who has strong connections with China, which, incidentally, occurred around the time when President Joe Biden’s son consummated deals with Chinese officials and made tens of thousands of dollars per month serving on the board of Burisma in 2014.

“My plan is to be the lead guy in China; the lead collector and art dealer discovering and nurturing talent from that region,” Bergès said in 2015. “I plan to find and discover and bring to the rest of the world those I consider China’s next generation of modern artists.”

A bill that will go nowhere because no Dem will support it.

These GOP cucks allowed Biden to steal the election, now they want to pretend they have issues with his corruption. Hello, we knew what a corrupt piece of shit he was before the election.

what career is being given up in this case??

hunter was an investment banker for china not an artist,,

Hunter's scam is the most poorly-disguised bribery con I've ever seen. If not for the complicit media and Big Tech greasing the rails for him, he'd be in jail for this.

HUH??

you said he had to give up a career,, how does this do that??
Im talking about the OUTRAGE, goddamn.
From the OP
The Biden crime family sees the presidency (and indeed our democracy) as nothing more than another revenue stream for them.
Do you understand now?

How come a presidents family members have to give up their careers because one of their family members are President?
Trump's kids sure didn't! Clothing lines and sketchy deals abounded during the Trump family reign.
Anyway...Hunter is not the President--nor were Trump's kids...so who cares? Oh wait...the fringes heard from yet again~

From the OP
The Biden crime family sees the presidency (and indeed our democracy) as nothing more than another revenue stream for them.
Do you understand now?
I was talking about your claim he had to give up a career,,

how does this do that??

do you understand now??

From the OP
Do you understand now?
I understand this..that every President in the modern era has profited..and so has their family.Hunter's pictures//or Ivanka's clothing line--no diff. to me. All the various lies and spin from the fringe right has totally lost them any credibility..and this bill is just optics..chum for the base.

Forum List

Back