GOP forced to introduce a bill to try to stop the Biden family's out of control corruption

Oh please…the one and only reason Hunter is getting paid for this garbage is because who hid daddy is…

Is “the big guy” getting his usual 10%? If so, you have a real problem with the Emoluments clause. Probably why they’re keeping the “buyers” secret.
Could be the only reason but what does it matter? It isnt wrong. Children profiting off family members is an American Tradition.

And? People change jobs all the time.
It isnt any of your business what he does unless he is involving his dad. I dont see any proof of that.

And the reason he was forced to do it to "anonymous" buyers was because even the democrats saw this is thinly veiled grift.

Could be the only reason but what does it matter? It isnt wrong. Children profiting off family members is an American Tradition.
Considering how you people lost your shit over any Trump family member making money, I’d say your hypocrisy is showing.

It use to be that the big Democrat influence money laundering scam was book sales. One of the Democrat idiots would have someone pen a book for them and then all the Democrat special interest groups would buy the stupid books.

Now they have the painting scam. LOL!

Considering how you people lost your shit over any Trump family member making money, I’d say your hypocrisy is showing.
here we go again. Jesus Christ. You sheep are a PLAGUE
I defended them for years. I defended them in THIS thread.
Fuck you

And the reason he was forced to do it to "anonymous" buyers was because even the democrats saw this is thinly veiled grift.
Was he forced? Was it a personal choice?
Do you know? I certainly dont.

Fuck you. I defended them just like I am doing with Hunter.
Jesus Christ man, I defended them in THIS thread.
Shove your ignorance and assumptions up your ass.
yet someone provided a lot of links to show otherwise.

should i believe you NOW or for all THOSE posts?

Sounds like this case proves that the Republican bill isn’t necessary.

The current law allows the government to uncover corruption when there is probable cause. Rather than forcing Trump’s children to reveal private information, the government used properly predicated subpoenas to investigate the violations of law. This preserves their constitutional rights to keep their privacy unless there is probable cause.

The Republicans are trying to force Hunter Biden to reveal private information without that probable cause, which would make it unconstitutional.
so - no links just more of your righteous indignation. just how you FEEL about THIS situation. you standards will change when it suits your needs again.

bye.

here we go again. Jesus Christ. You sheep are a PLAGUE
I defended them for years. I defended them in THIS thread.
Fuck you
so youre defending the son of a sitting pres thats never sold paintings before selling them for half a million dollars to anonymous buyers???

keep in mind these person and his father have a long history of corruption and quid pro quo,,

How sad. The Biden crime family sees the presidency (and indeed our democracy) as nothing more than another revenue stream for them.

Let's see if the Robinettes on the board can discuss this without immediately running to their soggy wet security blanket, Donald Trump. I doubt it.

Hunter Biden’s artwork dealings have caused Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL) to introduce legislation Wednesday to block the “shameless grift” of selling “art” to “anonymous” investors for up to $500,000.

The legislation is “aimed at stopping the obvious and shameless grift that’s going on with Hunter Biden’s art sales, for which he is obviously not qualified to do and is only doing to continue to profit off of his family name,” Waltz told Fox News on Tuesday.

The bill’s name is called, “The PAINTER Act” and will attempt to put “some transparency in place” upon “the president’s grown children” by amending the Ethics in Government Act.

“But when you’re seeing the brand-new venture, money-making venture, with zero qualifications that are clearly hanging solely on the family name with anonymous buyers, that is a completely different matter and that’s what really gives me pause,” Waltz said about Hunter’s business dealings, which include being “an equity holder in the China nuclear power group that is blacklisted for trying to steal American warhead technology.”

“And then you add that to the Chinese dealings, the Burisma dealings and the kind of long, sad history of selling the Biden name for influence,” he continued. “We have to do something about it.”

To make the optics worse, Hunter recently struck a deal with art dealer Georges Bergès, who has strong connections with China, which, incidentally, occurred around the time when President Joe Biden’s son consummated deals with Chinese officials and made tens of thousands of dollars per month serving on the board of Burisma in 2014.

“My plan is to be the lead guy in China; the lead collector and art dealer discovering and nurturing talent from that region,” Bergès said in 2015. “I plan to find and discover and bring to the rest of the world those I consider China’s next generation of modern artists.”
The only corruption is among Republicans.

so - no links just more of your righteous indignation. just how you FEEL about THIS situation. you standards will change when it suits your needs again.

bye.
My standard is the constitution. Sorry if that doesn’t work for you.

What’s wrong with keeping the buyers anonymous? Makes it kinda hard to buy a government favor if you don’t know who’s money it is.

My standard is the constitution. Sorry if that doesn’t work for you.
my standard is the constitution. sorry if that doesn't work for you.

would you let ME get away with something so broad? nope.

my standard is the constitution. sorry if that doesn't work for you.

would you let ME get away with something so broad? nope.
I already posted my argument, you decided to ignore it and post nonsense about “feelings”.

I posted rationale why this Republican bill is unconstitutional and why mechanisms already exist to uncover corruption while preserving constitutional protections of private citizens.

You ignore it.

How come a presidents family members have to give up their careers because one of their family members are President?
What Career? No one was buying art from no this talent addict before-----Like his ceo gigs, he isn't qualified and no one would be doing so if not because the bribe crime syndicate.

Forum List

Back