GOP establishment to back The Hildebeast if Trump nominee

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I wonder if the GOP realizes that the BASE will simply go THIRD PARTY and effectively take them out of contention of having any power at all in D.C..... Do they actually think the Hildebeast and the rest of the vermin DemocRATS will let them have any sort of say in government AFTER doing this?... Ah, I forget just how BRAIN DEAD and BRAIN WASHED the moderate, and RINO Republican really is!... just look to the JakeAss and Toro, the bullshitter, as examples!

WND ^ | 11/29/2015 | JOE KOVACS
'They want a puppet that they can control, Donald will never be that person' Although Donald Trump has signed a pledge to support the Republican Party's nominee, that doesn't mean the party's establishment will support him, should he win the GOP presidential nod. A report by the Hill suggests the big money Republican donors are actually looking to support Hillary Clinton for commander in chief if Trump is at the top of the GOP ticket. Yes, the Democrat Hillary Clinton could be getting millions of dollars from Republicans. The website says: "In conversations over the past month, GOP establishment donors...

'They want a puppet that they can control, Donald will never be that person' Although Donald Trump has signed a pledge to support the Republican Party's nominee, that doesn't mean the party's establishment will support him, should he win the GOP presidential nod. A report by the Hill suggests the big money Republican donors are actually looking to support Hillary Clinton for commander in chief if Trump is at the top of the GOP ticket. Yes, the Democrat Hillary Clinton could be getting millions of dollars from Republicans. The website says: "In conversations over the past month, GOP establishment donors...

That should tell you people who know what htey are talking about know Trump is unsuited to the Presidency and they could do better under Hillary.

I feel for the establishment. Much like Victor Frankenstein, they've created this monster they no longer know how to control.

Big money seems to know that Trump leans toward Democrat and Hillary is
DAMNED RIGHT WING----pork barrel queen

• Banned

That should tell you people who know what htey are talking about know Trump is unsuited to the Presidency and they could do better under Hillary.

I feel for the establishment. Much like Victor Frankenstein, they've created this monster they no longer know how to control.

Wait until he starts on the Hildebeast!

• Banned
It exposes the true agenda of the establishment GOP. We've suspected for a long time they were in the tank for the Democrats and this election is showing that to be the case. Trump was tricked into signing the pledge and therefore he is not morally obligated to honor it. His supporters will vote for him whether he runs as a Republican OR Independent.

I wonder if the GOP realizes that the BASE will simply go THIRD PARTY and effectively take them out of contention of having any power at all in D.C..... Do they actually think the Hildebeast and the rest of the vermin DemocRATS will let them have any sort of say in government AFTER doing this?... Ah, I forget just how BRAIN DEAD and BRAIN WASHED the moderate, and RINO Republican really is!... just look to the JakeAss and Toro, the bullshitter, as examples!

Baier in first GOP debate "Raise your hand if you won't support the GOP nominee"

(Trump raises hand)

So, how can a party castigate him for refusing to support them, yet they are here refusing to support him, a fellow Republican? Hypocrites.

Last edited:
Total disarray, the Republican Party is in total disarray.

LoL!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

LoL!

Yes Marc, it is, AND CONSERVATIVES LOVE IT....we are SO SICK AND TIRED of the supposed WINNERS of the 2014 election, and the take over of Congress, simply RUBBER STAMPING all of the Manchurian muslim's agenda's, and policies...besides GIVING HIM ALL THE MONEY HE REQUESTS FOR THEM!

Let's see how THEY REACT when Trump is president.... it will be of interest to MILLIONS of us!

LoL!

You don't get it, do you? There's not really any difference between the two parties, that's why they BOTH want Trump out of the race. He upsets their little party.

You (we all) should stop calling the establishment "moderates". They are not moderates, they are progressive big government ideologues the same as the liberals just not as extreme on social issues. The true "moderates" are Conservatives.

When everyone started speculating over Trump running 3rd party, I said the REAL threat is that the Establishment would run a third party candidate. I still look for that if Trump is the nominee.

As for the "big money donors" in politics, as Trump revealed, they generally play both sides. That's one advantage Trump brings to the table, he neutralizes the effect of big money, even if it's all going to Hillary.

It exposes the true agenda of the establishment GOP. We've suspected for a long time they were in the tank for the Democrats and this election is showing that to be the case. Trump was tricked into signing the pledge and therefore he is not morally obligated to honor it. His supporters will vote for him whether he runs as a Republican OR Independent.

I don't think Trump was tricked into doing anything. He is not going to run 3rd party and never was. The threat that he may, only comes into play if he is not the GOP nominee. If he is not the nominee it looks like it will be either Cruz or Carson. He wouldn't run 3rd party against either of them, there is not enough difference in their views. If the party were poised to nominate Jeb, it might be a different story. I think Trump saw the establishment candidates have no chance and so, why not sign the stupid pledge that seemed to be the only thing anyone wanted to talk about? I think it was a good move on his part, it showed that he is willing to bend and doesn't mind playing nice. It also means that he can hold every one of those other candidates to the deal-- they MUST support him now, if he wins the nomination.

Forum List

Back