GOP Congressman Wears ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Mask on House Floor

Never claimed that would happen, Magnus...but nice attempt at a diversion. Speaking of drooling...how long do you think it's going to take before Joe "Depends" Biden makes an ass of himself at that climate summit he's going to in Europe? Vegas has the over under at 36 hours but I'm betting the under in a big way!
Are you referring to Joe Biden who beat your orange douche bag and left him weeping? That Joe Biden? He is doing a mighty fine job at the WH. How's your orange douche bag doing? :dance:

I'm pretty sure Trump is in Florida enjoying every second of this dumpster fire that is the Biden Administration, Magnus! The longer this goes on the funnier it gets...
Awww...that's the spirit! Anything that helps you sleep at night :itsok:

Not never… I saw it all the time, but nothing like the shit I’m seeing leaders doing to Biden right now. It’s schoolyard bully trolling shit. Total disgrace
You’re kidding right? Trump was like the most vilified president of all time. “Orange Man Bad”

Are you referring to Joe Biden who beat your orange douche bag and left him weeping? That Joe Biden? He is doing a mighty fine job at the WH. How's your orange douche bag doing? :dance:
Probably hanging out at Mar a Lago with his model wife...playing golf at his championship golf course and eating dinners you could only dream about every night! Yeah, I'm pretty sure that his life is a living hell, Magnus! (eye roll)

Yeah, I know. Remember the time he stared into the sun during an eclipse? Or, the time he said people should inject themselves with a disinfectant and...oh wait... never mind. That wasn't Biden that was your orange douche bag saying and doing dumb things!!! :auiqs.jpg:

LOL And you trumptards wonder why people laugh at you! :itsok:
I laugh at you because you believe Trump told people to inject themselves with disinfectant.
Hahahaahhaahhaahhaaha

there was never any reason to ridicule him, it was only necessary to quote him.

9u9q977ou1w71.jpg

So the Libtard racist shitheads that had to make asses of themselves with the BLM filth now gets butt hurt with a little "Lets Go Brandon"? LOL!

Forum List

Back