GOP Congressman Wears ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Mask on House Floor

You are kidding, right? Trump was like the most vilified dude ever. It was awesome! Biden is criticized for:

#1) Being inept
#2) Sounding inept
#3) Hardly ever taking questions
I’m not talking about partisan trolls I’m talking about leadership. Didn’t see any Dems wearing Fuck Trump gear while in congress… didn’t see Chelsea Clinton selling fuck Trump shirts online. Didn’t see DNC officials chanting Fuck Trump. This behavior is absurd. I know you think it’s funny. But really, is that the kind of example you want set from the top?! Is that how you want your kids to conduct themselves?

The Grand Old Party reduced to playing the clown. Pathetic losers. So sad.
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

Better than acting like this.

But I really like the guy wearing the Let's Go Brandon mask in Congress!

Let's make him a VP for the next presidential run.

I’m not talking about partisan trolls I’m talking about leadership. Didn’t see any Dems wearing Fuck Trump gear while in congress… didn’t see Chelsea Clinton selling fuck Trump shirts online. Didn’t see DNC officials chanting Fuck Trump. This behavior is absurd. I know you think it’s funny. But really, is that the kind of example you want set from the top?! Is that how you want your kids to conduct themselves?
You and I differ on this opinion. Dems called DJT a Russian agent and tried to impeach him twice. We have gone into the gutter and unlikely to come out. Not sure about my kids. I want them to know how much life can suck but also enjoy life. Difficult balance for a parent.

You and I differ on this opinion. Dems called DJT a Russian agent and tried to impeach him twice. We have gone into the gutter and unlikely to come out. Not sure about my kids. I want them to know how much life can suck but also enjoy life. Difficult balance for a parent.
That’s correct, they did consider him a threat, thought he was working with russia during the election and they thought he abused his power in a way that meant he should be impeached. They were a tough opposition and overboard in many ways. But even with all that they did it was nothing close to as childish and petty and classless as the Fuck Joe Biden movement. We should be much much better than that as a people.

As for kids and parenting… my advice that you didn’t ask for would be to avoid politics and focus on living a good life and achieving their personal goals

That’s correct, they did consider him a threat, thought he was working with russia during the election and they thought he abused his power in a way that meant he should be impeached. They were a tough opposition and overboard in many ways. But even with all that they did it was nothing close to as childish and petty and classless as the Fuck Joe Biden movement. We should be much much better than that as a people.

As for kids and parenting… my advice that you didn’t ask for would be to avoid politics and focus on living a good life and achieving their personal goals
Impossible because schools and teachers bring politics into it. As does social media. Dems went on talk shows and belittled Trump and his supporters. Deplorables? Irredeemables? We have gone into the gutter and we aren’t coming out any time soon. Remember Pelosi ripping Trumps speech on National TV?

Impossible because schools and teachers bring politics into it. As does social media. Dems went on talk shows and belittled Trump and his supporters. Deplorables? Irredeemables? We have gone into the gutter and we aren’t coming out any time soon. Remember Pelosi ripping Trumps speech on National TV?
Hillary called racists and bigots deplorable… do you really disagree with that?

I don’t remember what Pelosi said about his speech but I’m not taking issue with criticizing the oppositions politics and actions. That’s fine. I’m saying wearing and selling clothes that say Fuck the President of the USA by members of congress and leadership is pretty damn absurd. You don’t agree?

Nah, I've got decades before the dementia sets in.
Bologna. All you have to do is watch Fox and get into Facebook algorithms... Everything you know is wrong, brainwashed functional more on. The geo-p is the only political party in the world that denies vaccines masks global warming US election security, how much the rich pay in taxes, and everything else. You haven't been told about Trump's tax returns from 84 to 94 that prove he is stupidest businessman in the world. Great con man though.... If you are an ignoramus rube...
How's that Joey Biden shit working for you now? FJB, Let's go Brandon!
Everything Is going a hell of a lot better than it was under the orange clown racist pig. Every problem the world has is because of Trump and his reaction to the pandemic, making masks and vaccines political questions when he was vaccinated everybody at Fox has been vaccinated and wear masks but they tell you to fight for freedom. What a load of crap. Poor America. SMH. When global warming hits you and killer variants are everywhere, we can all thank the stupid ass GOP.

Too too bad your party is a lying cult. Change the goddamn channel and bring back debate everywhere. Poor America. Thanks for 9/11 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest longest wars ever the corrupt depressions the worst pandemic response anywhere and all you brainwashed zombies from the GOP base.

Bologna. All you have to do is watch Fox and get into Facebook algorithms... Everything you know is wrong, brainwashed functional more on. The geo-p is the only political party in the world that denies vaccines masks global warming US election security, how much the rich pay in taxes, and everything else. You haven't been told about Trump's tax returns from 84 to 94 that prove he is stupidest businessman in the world. Great con man though.... If you are an ignoramus rube...
Everything Is going a hell of a lot better than it was under the orange clown racist pig. Every problem the world has is because of Trump and his reaction to the pandemic, making masks and vaccines political questions when he was vaccinated everybody at Fox has been vaccinated and wear masks but they tell you to fight for freedom. What a load of crap. Poor America. SMH. When global warming hits you and killer variants are everywhere, we can all thank the stupid ass GOP.
I think you may have misinterpreted my post or confused me with someone else. I'm on your side, mang.

Hillary called racists and bigots deplorable… do you really disagree with that?

I don’t remember what Pelosi said about his speech but I’m not taking issue with criticizing the oppositions politics and actions. That’s fine. I’m saying wearing and selling clothes that say Fuck the President of the USA by members of congress and leadership is pretty damn absurd. You don’t agree?
She said half of Trumps voters are that. Pelosi ripped up his speech on National TV. I think we are at war. Not with guns and bombs but with barbs and jabs.

Forum List

Back