GOP Congressman quits Republican (trump) Party

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I hope he is the first of many that see what a travesty this country is witnessing with a Mad Man that is obviously mentally lacking. He will whine and cry and hold his breath...but he will still need to be out of the White House on January 19th. I have spoken with several trump voters in the last few days that say, this is too much. He needs to go.

I hope he is the first of many that see what a travesty this country is witnessing with a Mad Man that is obviously mentally lacking. He will whine and cry and hold his breath...but he will still need to be out of the White House on January 19th. I have spoken with several trump voters in the last few days that say, this is too much. He needs to go.
Likely not, unfortunately.

Agreed...I think the GOP needs to change their name to the Party of Trump....POT. I mean, they are worshipping this guy like he was another Messiah. I think they need to read some historical accounts on the rise of Adolph Hitler. That might open their eye...

The last part I do not believe. All the tards around here are clinging to their blankies and proclaiming that the fat Orange idiot won the election. Some have or are sending money for the cause!!!

MAGA

We need more independents.

We already have "independents." It's called the "Trump Party." We are the official political counter-culture who will no longer bow to the Republican or the Democrat establishment.

Did you miss that bus or something?
You have some imagination. The trump party is a failure and they did the same common repub mistakes. Cut taxes, increase military spending and drastically increase debt. But trump is even worse cause he threw in failed tariffs. What a failure.

Agreed...I think the GOP needs to change their name to the Party of Trump....POT. I mean, they are worshipping this guy like he was another Messiah. I think they need to read some historical accounts on the rise of Adolph Hitler. That might open their eye...
Republicans should change their name to the White Grievance Party.

We already have "independents." It's called the "Trump Party." We are the official political counter-culture who will no longer bow to the Republican or the Democrat establishment. Did you miss that bus or something?

Firesign Theater- I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus

Hey.....................don't insult Pot by comparing it to Trump. Unlike Trump, pot actually has uses, both medicinal and recreational.

sure you have jim.....

We already have "independents." It's called the "Trump Party." We are the official political counter-culture who will no longer bow to the Republican or the Democrat establishment.

Fine. F*** Off. Go start the Trump Party. He's your God and you are in his cult anyways. Might as well make it official.

As for Rep. Mitchell, he sees the current GOP for what it is.

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 6.28.52 PM.png

You have some imagination. The trump party is a failure and they did the same common repub mistakes. Cut taxes, increase military spending and drastically increase debt. But trump is even worse cause he threw in failed tariffs. What a failure.

But it was his denial and lying about the pandemic that really did him in. The night he was elected, I said, "We will be surprised. He will do well."

Well, we were surprised. I never thought one man could lie as often and as easily as trump. It was the big lie about COVID that did him in. He knew how serious it was. He knew how easily it could be spread among the population. He lied and downplayed the virus, all to benefit his political fortune in an effort to prop up the economy. trump will be recorded in history as the Worst president in US history.

But it was his denial and lying about the pandemic that really did him in. The night he was elected, I said, "We will be surprised. He will do well."

Well, we were surprised. I never thought one man could lie as often and as easily as trump. It was the big lie about COVID that did him in. He knew how serious it was. He knew how easily it could be spread among the population. He lied and downplayed the virus, all to benefit his political fortune in an effort to prop up the economy. trump will be recorded in history as the Worst president in US history.

You're a lying sack of shit. President Trump handled the pandemic as well as anyone could have. Be sure to thank him when they stick that vaccine in your ass.

Forum List

Back