Barr Out

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
CNN Is reporting Barr is Gonzo:

Spanky was Trump's 25th (I think) cabinet secretary to be fired/resign.

He was the swamps delay tactic...................

The shitshow continues. Biz as usual in the Trump circus

God, what a fucking cuck that guy was.

How quickly they turn! After he assisted Trump in the skate on the Mueller report and set Durham up to set out on his snipe hunts, you find out assisting in rigging an election is a bridge too far for Barr.
Too bad. Trump is corrupt. Barr finally had enough.

Revealed: Bill Barr directly intervened to keep the Hunter Biden probe secret before the election by warning against issuing subpoenas and asking prosecutors if their staff could be trusted

How quickly they turn! After he assisted Trump in the skate on the Mueller report and set Durham up to set out on his snipe hunts, you find out assisting in rigging an election is a bridge too far for Barr.
There was nothing to “assist” in the Mueller report. It was a farce and found zero collusion.

There was nothing to “assist” in the Mueller report. It was a farce and found zero collusion.

That's cause Mueller didn't consider collusion as a charge right from the beginning of his investigation. But it was all over Part 1 of his report.
Obstruction was all over Part 2 of the report. Still, Barr got out in front of the report and took all the air out of it (Memba when Republicans
just had to see the report immediately about a President lying about a BJ in the Oval Office?). And Nancy Pelosi held her entire caucus off
and didn't file impeachment charges. Did you remember to send her a Thank You fruit basket for that? :)

Fake news, Barr is still on the job, working hard to bring justice to democrats.

Not many people inside the beltway are trustworthy and do their job as it is supposed to be done, i.e., without political favoritism. So, naturally Barr took a lot of flak from just about everybody at one time or another, and isn't that a sad commentary on the federal gov't these days. And the media too.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back