Google/YouTube is Pulling Out All the Stops

Yes he did. But in May the Taliban controlled little of the country.

The Red is what they controlled when we were supposed to leave

View attachment 930001
This is what they controlled when we finally got around to leaving after Biden moved the day so he could have a made for TV moment on 9/11.

View attachment 930002
"half a country away" when they're everywhere.

1712746835755.gif

I wasnt going to go there, but since you did feel free to complain about wars that trump did not start

Whereas biden has a part in all the US wars of the 21st Century
Biden has been presiding over the longest peacetime this century.

Trump had conditions on the Taliban that Joe the buffoon ignored.
The most of the conditions of the Doha Accords had a 135 day timeline for implementation. July of 2020.

Not only was the buffoon who ignored the conditions Benedict Donald, but he was also responsible for all or the troop withdrawals in 2020, which was 80 % of the troops the next CiC would need to have any hope of enforcing the Doha conditions Benedict Donald ignored. He even bragged about what he'd done.

"How about that? Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame."

The only condition left in 2021 was the truce and the removal of the skeleton crew Benedict Donald left his successor. Implementation of the condition the Dirty Don ignored after he left office would have required a redeployment of thousands of fresh US troops. Remember Benedict Donald's own words "I started the process" and "They couldn’t stop the process."

The most of the conditions of the Doha Accords had a 135 day timeline for implementation. July of 2020.

Not only was the buffoon who ignored the conditions Benedict Donald, but he was also responsible for all or the troop withdrawals in 2020, which was 80 % of the troops the next CiC would need to have any hope of enforcing the Doha conditions Benedict Donald ignored. He even bragged about what he'd done.

"How about that? Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame."

The only condition left in 2021 was the truce and the removal of the skeleton crew Benedict Donald left his successor. Implementation of the condition the Dirty Don ignored after he left office would have required a redeployment of thousands of fresh US troops. Remember Benedict Donald's own words "I started the process" and "They couldn’t stop the process."
Sure thing buddy, Trump was in charge! LOL

Sure thing buddy, Trump was in charge! LOL
According to reality in 2020, and the General he appointed, he was in charge of the implementation of the Doha Accords in 2020.

"There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement."

"..11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)
After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January."

After further discussions? I bet they all threatened to resign......

According to reality in 2020, and the General he appointed, he was in charge of the implementation of the Doha Accords in 2020.

"There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement."

"..11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)
After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January."

After further discussions? I bet they all threatened to resign......
General milley lol! What an incompetent buffoon. Almost as bad as Joe Biden

Screenshot_20231009-121852_Samsung Internet.jpg

General milley lol! What an incompetent buffoon. Almost as bad as Joe Biden

View attachment 930124
He was appointed by Benedict Donald. But I accept your surrender as you have presented no facts in your last 3 replies and offer nothing but insults to the patriots who've kept us safe with decades of service. It is exactly what we expect from the anti USA faction of internet trolls.

Where are the 50 images of Trump's dead soldiers? Those 50 died unnecessarily due to Trump's blatant poor mishandling of defensive posture. No deaths were necessary in Afghanistan but Trump found a way to sacrifice 50 to 60.

All the deaths in Afghanistan were the responsibility of the Obama/Hillary/Biden administrations that put US troops on the ground there.

He was appointed by Benedict Donald. But I accept your surrender as you have presented no facts in your last 3 replies and offer nothing but insults to the patriots who've kept us safe with decades of service. It is exactly what we expect from the anti USA faction of internet trolls.
General milley, what an incompetent buffoon! He should have been fired after the Afghanistan debacle and Biden should have been impeached. What a disaster.

Correction:

TRUMP'S WITHDRAWAL PLAN

Got a problem with incompetence go to the guy who did the plan and put the people who executed in charge. Your favorite lying sack of shit, the king of bankruptcy, Putin's favorite cocksucker...Donald Trump.

Wrong.
It is implementation by Biden what got so many killed.
There was nothing wrong with the general plan.

Lol, he wrote and signed the surrender of Afghanistan

It was criminal to attack Afghanistan.
The Taliban were created by the CIA in 1979.
They were our allies and we betrayed them.
They did nothing wrong, illegal, or immoral.
They had offered to extradite Osama bin Laden to Saudi Arabia, where a death sentence already was waiting.
WE are the ones who declined their offer.

Trump's plan was executed by Trump's people.
Biden's sole contribution was having the courage to execute the plan. Courage Trump has been shown to lack.

Wrong.
The "plan" was to delay the withdraw until negotiations with the Taliban could avoid a vacuum. But Biden failed to negotiate with the Taliban, thus creating the vacuum that should not have happened.

It was criminal to attack Afghanistan.
The Taliban were created by the CIA in 1979.
They were our allies and we betrayed them.
They did nothing wrong, illegal, or immoral.
They had offered to extradite Osama bin Laden to Saudi Arabia, where a death sentence already was waiting.
WE are the ones who declined their offer.
Damn American exceptionalism

I'm suddenly getting hit with these kinds of videos even though I don't watch them once I realize they're anti Trump and give them a dislike. YouTube doesn't care. They're putting them in my feed anyway

So your problem is YouTube is not showing you misinformation and is letting reality through...

I am really sorry that their filter isn't good enough.

We have never had an invasion attempt since 1812, so no one "kept us safe".
Instead, we have been murdering innocent Spanish, Germans, Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Panamanians, Grenadians, Iraqis, Afghans, Libyans, Syrians, Egyptians, etc.

All the deaths in Afghanistan were the responsibility of the Obama/Hillary/Biden administrations that put US troops on the ground there.
Hahaha. Contrary to known reality. GW Bush launched the invasion and occupation of both Afghanistan and Iraq. Biden also publicly disagreed with the Obama surge. The only deaths under Biden were caused by terrorist attack when an ISIS human guided bomb blew himself up. No combat death under Biden.

General milley, what an incompetent buffoon! He should have been fired after the Afghanistan debacle and Biden should have been impeached. What a disaster.
Thanks for the confirmation that you are an anti-USA loser.

What people forget is that the original plan was for a slow integration of mixed Taliban and US Afghan forces.
But it turned out there were almost no US Afghan forces, and our dictators had been pocketing the pay of fictitious Afghan troops.
So instead of integrating, the US Afghan forces fled the country.

Forum List

Back