Google/YouTube is Pulling Out All the Stops

We have never had an invasion attempt since 1812, so no one "kept us safe".
Instead, we have been murdering innocent Spanish, Germans, Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Panamanians, Grenadians, Iraqis, Afghans, Libyans, Syrians, Egyptians, etc.
Those were all legal wars hence no murder

It was criminal to attack Afghanistan.
The Taliban were created by the CIA in 1979.
They were our allies and we betrayed them.
They did nothing wrong, illegal, or immoral.
They had offered to extradite Osama bin Laden to Saudi Arabia, where a death sentence already was waiting.
WE are the ones who declined their offer.
It was legal.

The Taliban was not created by the CIA

And how many American troops were attacked again?

None.

None you fuckin' shitbird. Next!

The Taliban kept their word and honored the deal they made with Trump.

That's something honorable men do, something you know nothing about.

It's a man code thing, you're not involved.
The truce with the USA and our NATO partners was only one of seven conditions. It was the only condition the Taliban Terrorist complied with. The US and our Partners did not attack the Taliban either which was one of the eight conditions we agreed to. The difference of course is that Benedict Donald forced our Generals to comply with the other seven, even though the Taliban didn't comply with their remaining six. That's what terrorist pieces of shit do, not what honorable people do. Benedict Donald enabled the terrorist pieces of shit. Why do you support the actions of those terrorist pieces of shit and call them 'honorable'?

Is that your man code thing? I think it is a terrorist supporting piece of shit thing. It's all you. I'm proud to not be involved with your terrorist supporting POS code.

The difference of course is that Benedict Donald forced our Generals to comply with the other seven, even though the Taliban didn't comply with their remaining six.
Doesn't matter at this point in time.....Biden's past generals ratted him out in congress for failing to heed their advice........so Biden tossed Trump's agreement and made his own.

Ownership....

Doesn't matter at this point in time.....Biden's past generals ratted him out in congress for failing to heed their advice........so Biden tossed Trump's agreement and made his own.

Ownership....
In reality the troop level of 2,500 troops they wanted was unsustainable after the truce expired and would have put us back on a war footing with the Taliban.

Senator Warren: (02:01:15)
By 2021, it was clear that 2,500 troops could not successfully prop up a government that had been losing ground and support to the Taliban for years. Secretary Austin, I understand that you advised the President Biden to stay in Afghanistan, but as you acknowledge, staying or withdrawing is a decision for the President alone. So I want to focus on what happened next. Once President Biden made the decision to have US forces leave the country who designed the evacuation?

Sec. Austin: (02:01:55)
Well, Senator, again, I won’t address the advice I gave the President. I would just say that, in his calculus, this was not risk free. And the Taliban we said earlier in this hearing, were committed to recommencing their operations against our forces. His assessment was that, in order to sustain that and continue to do things that benefited the Afghans, that would require at some point that he increase our presence there in Afghanistan.

In reality the troop level of 2,500 troops they wanted was unsustainable after the truce expired and would have put us back on a war footing with the Taliban.

Senator Warren: (02:01:15)
By 2021, it was clear that 2,500 troops could not successfully prop up a government that had been losing ground and support to the Taliban for years. Secretary Austin, I understand that you advised the President Biden to stay in Afghanistan, but as you acknowledge, staying or withdrawing is a decision for the President alone. So I want to focus on what happened next. Once President Biden made the decision to have US forces leave the country who designed the evacuation?

Well, Senator, again, I won’t address the advice I gave the President. I would just say that, in his calculus, this was not risk free. And the Taliban we said earlier in this hearing, were committed to recommencing their operations against our forces. His assessment was that, in order to sustain that and continue to do things that benefited the Afghans, that would require at some point that he increase our presence there in Afghanistan.

Biden's generals ratted him out.........Biden owns the fiasco.

Deal with it.

Biden's generals ratted him out.........Biden owns the fiasco.

Deal with it.
Our Generals told the truth under oath that the 2,500 troop level was unsustainable after the truce ended and would be attacked by the Taliban. The killing of our young men and women would continue in Afghanistan. That's the bottom line. Our 20 year occupation would continue.

Benedict Donald ratted himself out.

"I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process."

"They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame. "

After Benedict Donald lost in 2020, the anti American Benedict did everything he could to stab the next CiC and our military in the back.

Our Generals told the truth under oath that the 2,500 troop level was unsustainable after the truce ended and would be attacked by the Taliban.
You better check again..............they recommended staying at that level. They also said BIDEN changed the whole exit plan. That means he owned it.

You better check again..............they recommended staying at that level. They also said BIDEN changed the whole exit plan. That means he owned it.
Prove it with those quotes from their testimony before Congress.

There was no exit plan when Biden took office. The exit plan was crafted by the military planners, not the President.

Senator Warren:
"Once President Biden made the decision to have US forces leave the country who designed the evacuation?

Well, Senator, again, I won’t address the advice I gave the President. I would just say that, in his calculus, this was not risk free. And the Taliban we said earlier in this hearing, were committed to recommencing their operations against our forces. His assessment was that, in order to sustain that and continue to do things that benefited the Afghans, that would require at some point that he increase our presence there in Afghanistan. So, once he made the decision, then of course, from a military perspective, in terms of the retrograde of the people and the equipment, that planning was done by Central Command, and certainly principally, by General Miller. Very detailed planning, and then we came back and briefed the entire interagency on the details of that plan.

Senator Warren: (02:03:03)
Okay. So the military planned the evacuation. Did President Biden follow your advice on executing on the evacuation plan?

Sec. Austin: (02:03:12)
He did.

Senator Warren: (02:03:15)
Did President Biden give you all the resources that you needed?

Sec. Austin: (02:03:21)
From my view, he did.

Senator Warren: (02:03:22)
Did President Biden ignore your advice on the evacuation at he point?

Sec. Austin: (02:03:30)
No Senator, he did not.

Senator Warren: (02:03:32)
Did he refuse any request for anything that you needed or asked for?

Sec. Austin: (02:03:37)
No.

Senator Warren: (02:03:38)
So the President followed the advice of his military advisors in planning and executing this withdrawal. As we’ve already established, the seeds for our, or in Afghanistan were planted many, many years ago. So let me ask you one more question, Secretary Austin, knowing what you know now, if we had stayed in Afghanistan for another year, would it have made a fundamental difference?

Sec. Austin: (02:04:05)
Again, it depends on what size you remain in at, and what your objectives are. There are a range of possibilities, but if you stayed there at a forced posture of 2,500, certainly you’d be in a fight with the Taliban, and you’d have to reinforce yourself.

Gen. McKenzie:
Senator, again, I won’t share my personal recommendation to the president, but I will give you my honest opinion, and my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation. I recommended that we maintained 2,500 troops in Afghanistan, and I also recommended earlier in the fall of 2020 that we maintain 4,500 at that time. Those are my personal views. I also have a view that the withdrawal of those forces would lead inevitably to the collapse of the Afghan military forces, and eventually the Afghan government.

Gen. McKenzie:
Sir, I was present when that discussion occurred, and I’m confident that the president heard all the recommendations and listened to them very thoughtfully.

Sen. Wicker:
On July 8, President Biden said, “The likelihood there’s going to be Taliban overrunning everything and owning the whole country is highly unlikely.” We now know he was advised actually this might happen. Turns out, it was completely untrue, that statement on July 8th. Later in July, the president of the United States, President Biden, says, “I trust the capacity of the Afghan military, better trained, better equipped, and more competent in terms of conducting the war.” President Biden was wrong on that. We told our interpreters, our drivers, our friends, the people who had had our backs during this entire period of time that we would not abandon them, and that’s exactly what we did.

Gen. McKenzie:
Senator, again, I won’t share my personal recommendation to the president, but I will give you my honest opinion, and my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation. I recommended that we maintained 2,500 troops in Afghanistan, and I also recommended earlier in the fall of 2020 that we maintain 4,500 at that time. Those are my personal views. I also have a view that the withdrawal of those forces would lead inevitably to the collapse of the Afghan military forces, and eventually the Afghan government.

Gen. McKenzie:
Sir, I was present when that discussion occurred, and I’m confident that the president heard all the recommendations and listened to them very thoughtfully.

Sen. Wicker:
On July 8, President Biden said, “The likelihood there’s going to be Taliban overrunning everything and owning the whole country is highly unlikely.” We now know he was advised actually this might happen. Turns out, it was completely untrue, that statement on July 8th. Later in July, the president of the United States, President Biden, says, “I trust the capacity of the Afghan military, better trained, better equipped, and more competent in terms of conducting the war.” President Biden was wrong on that. We told our interpreters, our drivers, our friends, the people who had had our backs during this entire period of time that we would not abandon them, and that’s exactly what we did.
Who was president in the fall of 2020? Furthermore, none of the Generals expected the Afghanis to collapse immediately. In July 2021 we were still providing air support for their army. Had Benedict enforced the conditions on the Taliban in March of 2020, there would have been a truce between the Afghans and the Taliban. He didn't enforce any condition save the one where they didn't shoot at our troops as we skedaddled. So the Taliban were energized and the Afghanis were demoralized.

"In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war. That was a year ago. My assessment remained consistent throughout. Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)
After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January.

Oh dear.........bitten by your own post.

Gen. McKenzie:

Gen. McKenzie:

Oh dear.........bitten by your own post.
All you did was prove that we were already at the minimum number when Biden took over. That number of troops would be unsustainable after the truce with the Taliban ended. You ignore the fact that Trump withdrew all those troop without the Taliban complying with most all of the conditions, even though the generals warn him not to continue the withdrawals without their compliance.

This is what you asked me to prove.....which I did.
There was no exit plan when Biden took office.
Yes there was, it was called the Doha Agreement.
There was no exit plan when Biden took office. The exit plan was crafted by the military planners, not the President.he exit plan was crafted by people involved

The Biden administration has consistently blamed the Trump administration’s 2020 Doha agreement with the Taliban for the Afghanistan debacle. The agreement, the Biden team insists, left the president no choice but to remove U.S. forces unconditionally from Afghanistan by Aug. 31. In fact, President Biden’s failure to hold the Taliban to the terms of the Doha agreement contributed to this disaster.

The agreement promised the Taliban an earlier U.S. departure, by May 1, 2021, in return for a pledge that they would prevent the use of Afghanistan soil by any group against the security of the U.S. and its allies. Mr. Biden managed to extend the date by four months but was still bound by the basic terms of the agreement. The Biden administration believed that if the U.S. failed to remove forces by Aug. 31, the Taliban could renege on their commitment

Biden's exit plan in one easy to digest picture:

tumblr_px6xt5WAnC1qe8lb8o1_400.gif

All you did was prove that we were already at the minimum number when Biden took over. That number of troops would be unsustainable after the truce with the Taliban ended. You ignore the fact that Trump withdrew all those troop without the Taliban complying with most all of the conditions, even though the generals warn him not to continue the withdrawals without their compliance.
And there it is, thank you Dell dude, I knew I was right all along. You lose blind baby.

The agreement promised the Taliban an earlier U.S. departure, by May 1, 2021, in return for a pledge that they would prevent the use of Afghanistan soil by any group against the security of the U.S. and its allies.
That was only one of the 6 conditions on the Taliban that Benedict Donald ignored when forcing our generals to comply with all 8 of our conditions, including but not limited to all the troops withdrawn in 2020.

A. The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will take the following measures in the first one hundred thirty-five (135) days:

1) They will reduce the number of U.S. forces in Afghanistan to eight thousand six hundred(8,600) and proportionally bring reduction in the number of its allies and Coalitionforces.

2) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will withdraw all their forces from five(5) military bases.

B. With the commitment and action on the obligations of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban in Part Two of this agreement, the United States, its allies, and the Coalition will execute the following:
1) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will complete withdrawal of all remaining forces from Afghanistan within the remaining nine and a half (9.5) months.

2) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will withdraw all their forces from remaining bases.

That was only one of the 6 conditions on the Taliban that Benedict Donald ignored when forcing our generals to comply with all 8 of our conditions, including but not limited to all the troops withdrawn in 2020.

A. The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will take the following measures in the first one hundred thirty-five (135) days:

1) They will reduce the number of U.S. forces in Afghanistan to eight thousand six hundred(8,600) and proportionally bring reduction in the number of its allies and Coalitionforces.

2) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will withdraw all their forces from five(5) military bases.

B. With the commitment and action on the obligations of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban in Part Two of this agreement, the United States, its allies, and the Coalition will execute the following:
1) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will complete withdrawal of all remaining forces from Afghanistan within the remaining nine and a half (9.5) months.

2) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will withdraw all their forces from remaining bases.

Just keep flailing, the Afghanistan debacle was Biden's responsibility. He was the leader.

Oh it keeps getting worse....

There WAS an SEC employee that was feeding government data of Employment statistics and Inflation data to 50+ corporations days before being released publicly.

When searching for this information....anything and everything about anything else pops up except information about this issue specifically.

Basically a story of insider trading with those responsible for stopping it being the chief culprit.

The SEC is supposed to give rewards to people for whistleblowing a portion of the money that the wrongdoer(s) made off of their insider trading. A potentially VERY profitable thing to do.
However,
When looking at the payouts of what the SEC has rewarded whistle-blowers with....it's extremely pathetically small and does not cover the cases surrounding congress. IOW as insider trading continues to rob average citizens the truly guilty go free. And that's the real story.

SEC, FBI, DOJ, MIC, Treasury, Fed Reserve, MSM, and even Social Media are as corrupt as they come.

I don't know how much longer we can exist like this. With a polarized population that is more interested in fighting than problem solving...they may soon get their wish. It may ALL be over very very soon.

Loser........... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back