Google/YouTube is Pulling Out All the Stops

us-soldiers-v3_custom-11f24bfda63206259082dc55edc4497bda4a2f65-s1200-c85.webp

Biden loves Vets…especially those he got killed during the incompetent withdraw from Afghanistan.

Biden loves Vets…especially those he got killed during the incompetent withdraw from Afghanistan.
Where are the 50 images of Trump's dead soldiers? Those 50 died unnecessarily due to Trump's blatant poor mishandling of defensive posture. No deaths were necessary in Afghanistan but Trump found a way to sacrifice 50 to 60.

I'm suddenly getting hit with these kinds of videos even though I don't watch them once I realize they're anti Trump and give them a dislike. YouTube doesn't care. They're putting them in my feed anyway

I spend a lot of time on YouTube as I have YouTube music and I have not gotten any of those ads.

Must just be you.

I'm suddenly getting hit with these kinds of videos even though I don't watch them once I realize they're anti Trump and give them a dislike. YouTube doesn't care. They're putting them in my feed anyway

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You use YouTube as an information source and complain because some of the crap on your feed is crap?

Quick hint...ALL OF THE CRAP ON YOUR YOUTUBE FEED IS CRAP

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of the Curing MagaDumitis Foundation.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You use YouTube as an information source and complain because some of u deception the crap on your feed is crap?

Quick hint...ALL OF THE CRAP ON YOUR YOUTUBE FEED IS CRAP

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of the Curing MagaDumitis Foundation.
Thank you for you "contribution.". Continue on in your deception

Correction:

TRUMP'S WITHDRAWAL PLAN

Got a problem with incompetence go to the guy who did the plan and put the people who executed in charge. Your favorite lying sack of shit, the king of bankruptcy, Putin's favorite cocksucker...Donald Trump.

Correction:

TRUMP'S WITHDRAWAL PLAN

Got a problem with incompetence go to the guy who did the plan and put the people who executed in charge. Your favorite lying sack of shit, the king of bankruptcy, Putin's favorite cocksucker...Donald Trump.
Trump wrote the plan and Biden executed it. Dumbass.

And both definitions of "execute" apply.

If Biden had stuck to the plan, the withdrawal would have gone smoothly, but he didn't, and it didn't.

As for the topic, Google and Facebook are going to go all in against Trump and his supporters this election cycle, just like in 2020. Expect bannings and silencings across the board for Republicans and Conservatives, and promoting of all things Democrat/Globalist.

That's because the Biden administration pays and works with influencers to spread the message they want to people. Even if that message is the same message they themselves spread, which is irrational hatred and lies.

We already know YouTube reports on users to the government so we know they are in bed with them.

Trump wrote the plan and Biden executed it. Dumbass.

And both definitions of "execute" apply.

If Biden had stuck to the plan, the withdrawal would have gone smoothly, but he didn't, and it didn't.
Trump's plan was executed by Trump's people.
Biden's sole contribution was having the courage to execute the plan. Courage Trump has been shown to lack.

Forum List

Back