Google searches on moving to Canada spiked 350% after Trump's Super Tuesday primary wins

In other news, Canada prepares to repel the gaggle of ninnies expected to swarm across the border.

Actually, it is the lefties fleeing. Adios, and lets hope they take their illegal compadres with them-)

No, it is anyone with a brain Googling how to move to Canada. No one really wants a clown as President.

Maybe the next President can offer Trump the position of Clown in Chief?

Searches for 'How to move to Canada' increase after Super Tuesday

This is Hilarious! Trump campaign of fear is working. A majority of Americans are scared to death of him! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Perfect news. Purge the cancers dragging down the American dream

-Geaux

I expect many doing the search are members of the GOP Establishment. They need to get a good night's sleep. The worrying about Phrump and the death of the real GOP are keeping them awake at night.

This is Hilarious! Trump campaign of fear is working. A majority of Americans are scared to death of him! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

-Geaux

I expect many doing the search are members of the GOP Establishment. They need to get a good night's sleep. The worrying about Phrump and the death of the real GOP are keeping them awake at night.
I hope you are right. Establishment whores are not the real GOP. Trump is shaking things up nicely. Later, after Cruz wins, the GOP can go conservative where it belongs.

-Geaux

By your daily post, it appears you're more worried about Trump than anyone else

-Geaux

I do believe that Mrs. Tuluza Clinton also won that day. I presume you assume the search was because Mrs Tuluza promises to increase the welfare state.

looks like a whole bunch of people are going to be upset when they discover Canada's immigration laws and realize they are going to have to sneak in and become landscape workers.
And of course everyone fears Trump. He is the only candidate that will research and find out once and for all that obama was not a citizen. Those that knew and helped cover it up are going to prison.

-Geaux

-Geaux
No kidding.
The asshole makes the case for electing Trump every post he makes.
It's funny to watch.
But poor old Jim would never be able to move to Canada.
You need a few million or a solid job offer before they will let you in.
Sorry Jim. All the fucking gas station attendant jobs are taken.

-Geaux

I hope you are right. Establishment whores are not the real GOP. Trump is shaking things up nicely. Later, after Cruz wins, the GOP can go conservative where it belongs.

Cruz is the second most hated man with the GOP Estab. He is a loser and a liar as the most hated man for the GOP Estab. says.

Nope, Phrump is the guy! He will be the GOP nominee. The Establishment will run a Third Candidate. Better to lose one election than to have a lunatic represent your party and doom it for decades.

THAT IS THE WAY IT WILL BE....

No, it is anyone with a brain Googling how to move to Canada. No one really wants a clown as President.

That's odd... because
2000 - Americans elected a clown as President
2004 - Americans re-elected a clown as President
2008 - Americans elected an even BIGGER CLOWN as President
2012 - Americans re-elected the even BIGGER CLOWN as President

... it appears that Americans do in fact love clowns in the Oval Office and that we're looking to one-up the last clown in office by electing ever bigger, more inane clowns..... at this rate I predict Bart Simpson will be President by 2024.

In other news, Canada prepares to repel the gaggle of ninnies expected to swarm across the border.
upload_2016-3-3_6-37-41.png

-Geaux

-Geaux

Not worried at all! And oddly enough, the Establishment GOP is the reason that I am not worried. They will either take Trump out or Trump will take them out when he runs Third Party. No reason to be concerned about Phrump.

But I will say that I have never seem a more interesting and eventful. Election season. if Phrump's rational for running is to energize his fan base, he is doing it. The ratings for the return of Phrump to the Apprentice will be though the roof! He may be a great host for a quirky reality TV show, but he will never be President.

Forum List

Back