Google Honors Communist Traitor and Al Qaeda Supporter

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Typical libtarts, hope she is roasting in hell...
May 19, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
yuri-kochiyama.jpg

So when do we get the Osama bin Laden doodle? I assume it would be fairly popular in Google Pakistan. But instead Google decided to treat us to the celebration of a Communist traitor and Al Qaeda supporter.

Yuri had converted to Islam in the 70s and quite clearly supported the attacks of September 11. The murder of 3,000 people. And now so does Google.

"I thank Islam for bin Laden. America’s greed, aggressiveness, and self-righteous arrogance must be stopped. "

Yes, this is what Google endorsed.

Aside from Yuri Kochiyama's affection for Al Qaeda, she was also a big fan of Communism.

Williams was a traitor who was used by Cuban intelligence to set up a radio station in Cuba broadcasting calls to black soldiers to overthrow America.

In addition to her support for Osama bin Laden, Yuri Kochiyama supported Maoist terrorists in Peru, cop killers like Mumia in America, a separatist black state in America, Puerto Rican terrorists and just about any evil and horrible thing you can think of.

May 19, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
yuri-kochiyama.jpg

So when do we get the Osama bin Laden doodle? I assume it would be fairly popular in Google Pakistan. But instead Google decided to treat us to the celebration of a Communist traitor and Al Qaeda supporter.

Yuri had converted to Islam in the 70s and quite clearly supported the attacks of September 11. The murder of 3,000 people. And now so does Google.

"I thank Islam for bin Laden. America’s greed, aggressiveness, and self-righteous arrogance must be stopped. "

Aside from Yuri Kochiyama's affection for Al Qaeda, she was also a big fan of Communism.

Williams was a traitor who was used by Cuban intelligence to set up a radio station in Cuba broadcasting calls to black soldiers to overthrow America.

In addition to her support for Osama bin Laden, Yuri Kochiyama supported Maoist terrorists in Peru, cop killers like Mumia in America, a separatist black state in America, Puerto Rican terrorists and just about any evil and horrible thing you can think of.

Well it looks like another night of going to bed butthurt for you AJ

May 19, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
yuri-kochiyama.jpg

I'm not liberal, but I understand that your side are experts on butthurt do to the facts like chugging wine up your butt, over sized dark mushrooms among many other things y'all shove up yo asses...
:fu:

May 19, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
yuri-kochiyama.jpg

I'm not liberal, but I understand that your side are experts on butthurt do to the facts like chugging wine up your butt, over sized dark mushrooms among many other things y'all shove up yo asses...
Of course the butthurt conservative ups the ante on ass-play language during the conversation. You weirdos are obsessed with things going into butts. :rolleyes:

May 19, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
yuri-kochiyama.jpg

Or as most of us call it, "Thursday".

May 19, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
yuri-kochiyama.jpg

Of course the butthurt conservative ups the ante on ass-play language during the conversation. You weirdos are obsessed with things going into butts. :rolleyes:
Obsessed watching you cuckoldsucking libtarts shove every thing up your ass but the kitchen sink...:eek-52:

May 19, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
yuri-kochiyama.jpg

Awesome Asian Freedom Fighter

Not Just A 'Black Thing': An Asian-American's Bond With Malcolm X

Last edited:
White people need to learn you cant fuck with people and expect them to be happy about it. Shit always seems to come back and bite them in the ass. :laugh:

"Toyama's father and Kochiyama are cousins and nisei, children of Japanese immigrants. They were part of a generation that was rounded up by the American government and forced to live behind barbed wire during World War II."

May 19, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
yuri-kochiyama.jpg

Don't even try it you little patchouli soaked treasure troll....the faggots are all on the left. A very small number of them reside on the right.

May 19, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
yuri-kochiyama.jpg

Don't even try it you little patchouli soaked treasure troll....the faggots are all on the left. A very small number of them reside on the right.
Uh oh... OffensivelyOpenMinded is a closeted fagatron?! :eek:

Who would've thought!

Stop obsessing over things going into your butt OffensivelyOpenMinded. There's more to life than that. :thup:

White people need to learn you cant fuck with people and expect them to be happy about it. Shit always seems to come back and bite them in the ass. :laugh:

"Toyama's father and Kochiyama are cousins and nisei, children of Japanese immigrants. They were part of a generation that was rounded up by the American government and forced to live behind barbed wire during World War II."
Did you know that yo coonish president is doing the same with the mexicons...
6 Military bases to house surge of illegal immigrants

:whip:

I just started another anti commie thread, y'all best get to work...:bye1:

May 19, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
yuri-kochiyama.jpg

Who would've thought!

Stop obsessing over things going into your butt OffensivelyOpenMinded. There's more to life than that. :thup:
May 19, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
yuri-kochiyama.jpg

Who would've thought!

You are the only faggot here. Don't ever forget that, you bug chasing, walking AIDS epidemic piece of shit.

Obviously you are too retarded to know that illegal means the mexicans are not citizens like the japanese were. Since youre a cave chimp i expect blunders like this related to lack of intelligence.

Obviously you are too retarded to know that illegal means the mexicans are not citizens like the japanese were. Since youre a cave chimp i expect blunders like this related to lack of intelligence.
Same old lame libtart sayings we all read salunsky's rules for radicals and know you morons like a book. By the way I use 5 & 6 on you morons all the time and I enjoy it...

Good night jackass...:fu:

Same old lame libtart sayings we all read salunsky's rules for radicals and know you morons like a book. By the way I use 5 & 6 on you morons all the time and I enjoy it...

Good night jackass...:fu:
Make sure you get your hair lice treatment before you go to bed cave chimp. Maybe it will help you think a little clearer next time and you wont be embarrassed because you didnt know what illegal meant.

My email server is Google and I have Google Earth on my laptop and both are free. Give me free service and I like it.

Who would've thought!

Who would've thought!

You are the only faggot here. Don't ever forget that, you bug chasing, walking AIDS epidemic piece of shit.
Uh oh are you daydreaming about man's buttholes again?

Forum List

Back