Google Honors Communist Traitor and Al Qaeda Supporter

I am not surprised at all ...... not by Google....not by Facebook Sucker Berg......they sold their souls to the Gobalists already

They are pure and undiluted scum.

Worse of the worse.

I'm not liberal, but I understand that your side are experts on butthurt do to the facts like chugging wine up your butt, over sized dark mushrooms among many other things y'all shove up yo asses...
:fu:
Of course the butthurt conservative ups the ante on ass-play language during the conversation. You weirdos are obsessed with things going into butts. :rolleyes:
Don't even try it you little patchouli soaked treasure troll....the faggots are all on the left. A very small number of them reside on the right.
Uh oh... OffensivelyOpenMinded is a closeted fagatron?! :eek:

Who would've thought!

Stop obsessing over things going into your butt OffensivelyOpenMinded. There's more to life than that. :thup:
I'm not liberal, but I understand that your side are experts on butthurt do to the facts like chugging wine up your butt, over sized dark mushrooms among many other things y'all shove up yo asses...
Of course the butthurt conservative ups the ante on ass-play language during the conversation. You weirdos are obsessed with things going into butts. :rolleyes:
Don't even try it you little patchouli soaked treasure troll....the faggots are all on the left. A very small number of them reside on the right.

Who would've thought!

Stop obsessing over things going into your butt OffensivelyOpenMinded. There's more to life than that. :thup:
You are the only faggot here. Don't ever forget that, you bug chasing, walking AIDS epidemic piece of shit.
Uh oh are you daydreaming about man's buttholes again?
I haven't said a word about buttholes this whole time. Weren't you just harping on somebody else for doing exactly what you are doing right now?

You're so stupid you probably had no clue how stupid and hypocritical your faggot self looks right now...

Who would've thought!

Who would've thought!

You are the only faggot here. Don't ever forget that, you bug chasing, walking AIDS epidemic piece of shit.
I haven't said a word about buttholes this whole time. Weren't you just harping on somebody else for doing exactly what you are doing right now?

You're so stupid you probably had no clue how stupid and hypocritical your faggot self looks right now...
You interrupted the conversation for no other reason than to defend a male butthole comment.

You closeted fagatron.

My email server is Google and I have Google Earth on my laptop and both are free. Give me free service and I like it.
Yeah well, that doesn't mean this Japanese commie whore shouldn't be tried and hung for being anti-american, subversive trash does it?

Radio Hanoi played better rock and roll than radio Saigon. I ain't no commie and it was a court martial offense to listen to radio Hanoi but like I said they played acid and hard rock when radio Saigon played soft rock.

Who would've thought!

Who would've thought!

You interrupted the conversation for no other reason than to defend a male butthole comment.

You closeted fagatron.
You don't seem to remember that I made it clear that you are the only faggot here at the moment. You don't read very well do you?

Well you can see her point. After all a lot of US citizens like what the US has done from the beginning of its racist, loathsome history so she probably appreciated a bit of support for her perspective.

I do not care what the US government or Americans feel--I think it’s shameful what this government has done from the beginning of its racist, loathsome history.

And today, when I think what the US military is doing, brazenly bombing country after country, to take oil resources, bringing about coups, assassinating leaders of other countries, and pitting neighbor nations against each other, and demonizing anyone who disagrees with US policy, and detaining and deporting countless immigrants from all over the world, I thank Islam for bin Laden. America’s greed, aggressiveness, and self-righteous arrogance must be stopped. War and weaponry must be abolished.

Last edited:
Typical libtarts, hope she is roasting in hell...
May 19, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
yuri-kochiyama.jpg

So when do we get the Osama bin Laden doodle? I assume it would be fairly popular in Google Pakistan. But instead Google decided to treat us to the celebration of a Communist traitor and Al Qaeda supporter.

Yuri had converted to Islam in the 70s and quite clearly supported the attacks of September 11. The murder of 3,000 people. And now so does Google.

"I thank Islam for bin Laden. America’s greed, aggressiveness, and self-righteous arrogance must be stopped. "

Yes, this is what Google endorsed.

Aside from Yuri Kochiyama's affection for Al Qaeda, she was also a big fan of Communism.

Williams was a traitor who was used by Cuban intelligence to set up a radio station in Cuba broadcasting calls to black soldiers to overthrow America.

In addition to her support for Osama bin Laden, Yuri Kochiyama supported Maoist terrorists in Peru, cop killers like Mumia in America, a separatist black state in America, Puerto Rican terrorists and just about any evil and horrible thing you can think of.

Well it looks like another night of going to bed butthurt for you AJ
Funny, rebutting a liberal always makes me think of an asshole!:biggrin:

Did that dirty little commie Yuri ever express remorse on behalf of the victims of the Japs who captured and imprisoned European civilians in the South Pacific before Pearl Harbor?

Did that dirty little commie Yuri ever express remorse on behalf of the victims of the Japs who captured and imprisoned European civilians in the South Pacific before Pearl Harbor?
Why would she do that? Shes not white and she was interned by the US government just for being born Japanese.

Why would she do that? Shes not white and she was interned by the US government just for being born Japanese.

That Jap, anti-White imperialist and her Jap comrades were contained because they as a race declared war on the USA with their attack on Pearl Harbor. Sure some Japs at the time might have been patriotic Americans, and clearly as we found out later she was not, but the government must make tough decisions to protect American citizens who do not have foreign loyalties. Her fellow Japs captured my Grandfather, a civilian engineer from Holland working in Indonesia building infrastructure such as bridges and held him from 1942-1945 in a concentration camp in Indonesia and released only after the atom bombs were delivered to Japan. If Yuri was not a filthy hypocrite she would have demanded justice for all civilians illegally incarcerated. But like most commies, she knew how to game the post WWII, ZOG system.

Forum List

Back