Google Co-founder Disappears, Authorities Cannot Locate Him as they Attempt to Serve Subpoena Related to Epstein Case

• Banned
Didn't you blame Hillary for Epstein's death in the first place?
Who, me? I do not know who killed the twat. But I doubt it was a suicide. The left today has no couth. They will just do and say anything out in the open with the crazy idea they can gaslight themselves out of accountability. To a certain degree, such a notion has proven to be correct.

He did die in Republican custody. Convenient for the Republicans, that was.

Its always fun when a conspiracy fails the batshit standards of conspiracy.

With Epstein killed in federal custody by Clinton....a 72 year private citizen with heart disease who is somehow also a John Wick'esque ninja assassin.

But Epstein *wasn't* killed by the head of the executive branch who was ultimately in charge of the very prison Epstein died in.

Its like watching a pile of batshit grow a tail...and then chase it.

With Epstein killed in federal custody by Clinton....a 72 year private citizen with heart disease who is somehow also a John Wick'esque ninja assassin.

But Epstein *wasn't* killed by the head of the executive branch who was ultimately in charge of the very prison Epstein died in.

I do not think anybody is asserting that Hillary or Wild Bill penetrated the prison facility themselves and murdered the sick twat with their own hands. Secondly, I guess you are choosing not to consider the deep state actors. I know, I know...you were conditioned to ignore the term "deep state", and to mentally connect it to a far reaching MAGA conspiracy to overthrow Duh-MockrIsseY and cede the United States to Vladamir Putin. In fact, conspiracy takes are pretty much the conditioned knee-jerk reaction of most leftist tools.

I do not think anybody is asserting that Hillary or Wild Bill penetrated the prison facility themselves and murdered the sick twat with their own hands. Secondly, I guess you are choosing not to consider the deep state actors. I know, I know...you were conditioned to ignore the term "deep state", and to mentally connect it to a far reaching MAGA conspiracy to overthrow Duh-MockrIsseY and cede the United States to Vladamir Putin. In fact, conspiracy takes are pretty much the conditioned knee-jerk reaction of most leftist tools.
Rod....you may want to look around here for a while. Its a sea of the most insane conspiracy batshit.

He did die in Republican custody. Convenient for the Republicans, that was.
One would think democrats would investigate it and get to the bottom of it.

Americans know why democrats don't investigate Epstein..

MTG is RIGHT

The surveillance cameras out of order. The guards not making their rounds. Oh golly gee. We live in a totalitarian state. We can still gripe. Just do not get to uppity.

Forum List

Back