Google Co-founder Disappears, Authorities Cannot Locate Him as they Attempt to Serve Subpoena Related to Epstein Case

I wonder....
I wouldnt be surprised if they snuck him out of the country to manage a new pedo island.
Nancy Pelosi's daughter said many democrat faves would go down with epstein before he died.

Do you wonder why democrats don't ask who she is talking about? It's because MTG is RIGHT!!!

Over 51 amerericans signed off that this white nationalist event has all the hallmarks of a FBI psy opp.

I would say I have as much Expertise in FBI psy opps as the FBI has in Russian disinformation.

Based on what experience and expert would you consider yourself experienced in FBI psy ops?

I'm genuinely curious to see how far down this delusion goes.

Based on what experience and expert would you consider yourself experienced in FBI psy ops?

I'm genuinely curious to see how far down this delusion goes.
If 51 former Intel officials said hunter's laptop was fake and it turned out to? Be real. Do you still trust those officials??

If 51 former Intel officials said hunter's laptop was fake and it turned out to? Be real. Do you still trust those officials??

So what basis of experience do you have that makes you believe that you're an expert in FBI psy-ops?

So what basis of experience do you have that makes you believe that you're an expert in FBI psy-ops?
51 Americans signed off saying this event was an fbi psy opp. If all 51 are wrong, they must be lying, corrupt, or incompetent, right?

51 Americans signed off saying this event was an fbi psy opp. If all 51 are wrong, they must be lying, corrupt, or incompetent, right?

And *your* expertise in FBI psy-ops?

When I ask you, you start talking about 51 other people.

Can I take it from your awkward attempt to change the topic, that you have no such expertise.

Forum List

Back