What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye, Pride Month

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And when was the last time you were punished for being straight? When was the last time people called you an abomination or a pervert?
No one punishes people for being gay.
Sure, there are isolated incidents. But there are isolated incidents of all manner of ridicule. Gay people don't have a monopoly on that.
This is 2022. Not 1972.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sure, there are isolated incidents. But there are isolated incidents of all manner of ridicule. Gay people don't have a monopoly on that.
This is 2022. Not 1972.
"No on punishes people for being gay.
Sure, there are isolated incidents...."

Did those two comments sit in your brain at the same time? :heehee:

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
no it happens to be true.

Where does it say in the Bible to celebrate Jesus's birth by decorating a tree?

Where does it say to celebrate it at all? Hell, according to the research, he wasn't even born in December. The Xtians stole a pagan holiday in an effort to convert them...

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You are a bigot because you demand that people must think like you.

No. That is an absolute lie.

I have not demanded that anyone think any way. I have simply suggested that people who rant against these celebrations mind their own business. You can think any way you want. But the constant berating of gays because they do not conform to YOUR ideals is where the true bigotry lies.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is 2022. Not 1972.

It was more recent than 1972.

And the celebrations are about not getting beaten/killed, fired from their job, losing custody of their children and more. Why do you care so much about it? Why not do what you do when you hear about people dying of treatable illnesses, school shootings, corrupt politicians, children going hungry and more? Just ignore it.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It is truly sad that so many people think they get to decide morality for everyone else.

Yeah, Pride celebrations are not for everyone. So don't go to the parade. Simple solution.

But when a group of people are no longer beaten, murdered, fired, banned and have their children taken away because of who they love, I see plenty to celebrate.

The easiest thing to do would be to mind your own business. But that is beyond so many people.

It doesn't make me chafe to have pride month, it's nothing to get upset over, grow up and get over yourself.

Semantics aside….At the root, aren’t you really celebrating the notion of two men buttfucking eachother?
Lets be honest.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It was more recent than 1972.

And the celebrations are about not getting beaten/killed, fired from their job, losing custody of their children and more. Why do you care so much about it? Why not do what you do when you hear about people dying of treatable illnesses, school shootings, corrupt politicians, children going hungry and more? Just ignore it.
Why do you inject all manner of wild nonsense in this, and pretend that is what I think?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Semantics aside….At the root, aren’t you really celebrating the notion of two men buttfucking eachother?
Lets be honest.
And I bet you think about that and think about that and think about that.

Just like when you see a hetero couple walking down the street holding hands, you immediately picture them having sex. Right?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And when was the last time you were punished for being straight? When was the last time people called you an abomination or a pervert?
The last time a gay person has been punished??
The left want to pretend, no... NEED... to pretend that gays are treated like subhuman scum.
They most certainly are not. At all. And those isolated incidents of it do not outnumber any other people who are made fun of.
Simply true.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The last time a gay person has been punished??
The left want to pretend, no... NEED... to pretend that gays are treated like subhuman scum.
They most certainly are not. At all. And those isolated incidents of it do not outnumber any other people who are made fun of.
Simply true.
Fascinating......everything is all better now? Just like there's no more sexism or racism? :laughing0301:

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fascinating......everything is all better now? Just like there's no more sexism or racism? :laughing0301:
There you go again.
You inject what you want me to say, and then want to admonish ME as if I did say it.

Is this all you do here?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wow bring up a Christmas tree and watch them swarm
Yep...

Liberals seeing a Christmas tree in a school....... OUTRAGOUS!!! BAN IT!!! CHURCH AND STATE!!!

But a kindergarten classroom with gay pride banners all over the walls.... literally... "AWESOME!!! WONDERFUL!!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List