Goodbye, Pride Month

I bet this Biden administration appointee can't wait until the next Gay Pride celebration.

And now, I lead a staff of hundreds and a budget of millions (with a Nuclear Waste Fund I’m responsible for at over $45 billion) as the leader of the office overseeing the management of the nation’s spent nuclear fuel.

Sam Brinton (@sbrinton) June 29, 2022

1656709551976.png

The bigotry that demands I think just like him. The bigotry that wants to tell me what I must feel.

I suggest you look up what the definition of bigotry is because you're making a fool out of yourself. What really happened is you had no logical rebuttal to what he said so you started throwing random shit at the wall to see what might stick. You failed miserably.

Hey Sparky,
Sparky is another member:

maybe you need an imaginary man in the sky
Nothing imaginary about him at all. Only to atheists like you who are not ready yet or sufficiently evolved to accept him into your heart. That's not a putdown, just a fact of spiritual progress we make in our lives. But then, since you are an atheist, you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, so I understand your desire to deny it all--- much easier that way for you.

to tell you what is moral and what is not.
Since God IS morality, there is no one else who can tell us.

I don't. My family taught me that.
Good for you. Your family did due diligence and gave you an ethical code to live by.

I do not steal, murder, cheat, lie or treat others badly for no reason.
That's great. Not all families can say that. But I don't see no mention of LOVE in there, or SACRIFICE.

Your pretense at superiority is laughable. I have known too many Christians.
Your perception of a superiority pretense is all on you. I made no pretense and have no feeling of superiority, that must have been your own insecurities talking to you mixed with a little ego deflation. BTW, Ace, I'm not even a Christian either. Another false assumption you've made in your efforts for ego defense.

IOW, ridiculing those who do not think like you.

It has nothing to do with how anyone thinks. It is the demand that Pride Month be ended. That is what I have been arguing against.

Early in this thread I suggested that anyone who did not like Pride celebrations should simply ignore them.

It has nothing to do with how anyone thinks. It is the demand that Pride Month be ended. That is what I have been arguing against.

Early in this thread I suggested that anyone who did not like Pride celebrations should simply ignore them.
Good for you. I'll bet you sleep better tonight, just knowing what a wonderful person you are.

I don't believe the OP meant Pride Month should be ended indefinitely. Maybe re-read the OP again?

Sparky is another member:

Nothing imaginary about him at all. Only to atheists like you who are not ready yet or sufficiently evolved to accept him into your heart. That's not a putdown, just a fact of spiritual progress we make in our lives. But then, since you are an atheist, you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, so I understand your desire to deny it all--- much easier that way for you.

Since God IS morality, there is no one else who can tell us.

Good for you. Your family did due diligence and gave you an ethical code to live by.

That's great. Not all families can say that. But I don't see no mention of LOVE in there, or SACRIFICE.

Your perception of a superiority pretense is all on you. I made no pretense and have no feeling of superiority, that must have been your own insecurities talking to you mixed with a little ego deflation. BTW, Ace, I'm not even a Christian either. Another false assumption you've made in your efforts for ego defense.
People who believe in relative morality would probably not like it if a family that taught their children that murder and stealing were moral moved next door to them.

I don't believe the OP meant Pride Month should be ended indefinitely. Maybe re-read the OP again?
I didn't take the OP as saying they wanted pride month to be gone. Just why does it have to be a month? Why don't we have Mother's Month or Father's Month or Veterans' Month? Everybody else gets a day, but blacks and gays get a month.

Just no. A month is too much.

People who believe in relative morality would probably not like it if a family that taught their children that murder and stealing were moral moved next door to them.

Unfortunately, WB still misses the point that what his family taught him is fine, but family as with people can teach you ANYTHING is fine, even to attack nations, steal elections or wreck countries, the very reason for an absolute, unimpeachable source. But lefties already THINK they are God, so really resent the notion of answering to any higher authority than THEM.

WORTH NOTING: Virtually every single brutal tyrant and dictator in history was an atheist.

Unfortunately, WB still misses the point that what his family taught him is fine, but family as with people can teach you ANYTHING is fine, even to attack nations, steal elections or wreck countries, the very reason for an absolute, unimpeachable source. But lefties already THINK they are God, so really resent the notion of answering to any higher authority than THEM.

WORTH NOTING: Virtually every single brutal tyrant and dictator in history was an atheist.
I often speak of objective morality as opposed to relative morality. In order to have any 'morality' at all, that set of rules has to be objective and agreed upon. We have known for thousands of years that the only objective morality does not come from human beings but has to come from God (Creator). Objective morality cannot be predicated on what one wants and cannot be just 'convenient.' You are correct, people who believe in relative morality have either knowingly or unknowingly set themselves up as their own God

Your worries are not mine.
Never said they were. So the incident in Tallahassee doesn't bother you which caused the laws in Florida?

I wouldn't take my kids to parades like that.

But I don't presume to tell other parents how to raise their kids.
And yet they are pushing this on other kids when they do it at schools.

It's SICK and not normal and that will remain my opinion. Whether you like it or not they are PUSHING THIS TO OTHERS KIDS.

Now people are pushing back. They go WE ARE GAY AND PROUD. We go NICE NOW STFU.

I don't care what they do in the privacy of their home........in public......and pushing it on kids...........I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT.

We've been ignoring this for too long. They are trying to normalize perversion. They are pushing this crap in schools.

If RELIGION CAN'T BE IN SCHOOLS........then they need to get THEIR CULT OUT OF SCHOOLS.

Has NO BUSINESS THERE. For the most part.......we've left them alone for decades and decades............but they are now EMBOLDENED BY US IGNORING IT. And have ......I've proven .......pushed it into schools.

You can't say NO RELIGION but YOU BETTER ACCEPT DRAG QUEEN DAY AT SCHOOL.

That just ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

We've been ignoring this for too long. They are trying to normalize perversion. They are pushing this crap in schools.

If RELIGION CAN'T BE IN SCHOOLS........then they need to get THEIR CULT OUT OF SCHOOLS.

Has NO BUSINESS THERE. For the most part.......we've left them alone for decades and decades............but they are now EMBOLDENED BY US IGNORING IT. And have ......I've proven .......pushed it into schools.

You can't say NO RELIGION but YOU BETTER ACCEPT DRAG QUEEN DAY AT SCHOOL.

That just ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN.
AMEN!

I often speak of objective morality as opposed to relative morality. In order to have any 'morality' at all, that set of rules has to be objective and agreed upon. We have known for thousands of years that the only objective morality does not come from human beings but has to come from God (Creator).
Your objective morality is indeed MORALITY as morality MUST be independent FROM man to be objective therefore must come from outside man-made society. When man creates rules of behavior, that is defined separately as mere ETHICS.

Objective morality cannot be predicated on what one wants and cannot be just 'convenient.'
Certainly, or it just feeds back into corrupted special interests again imposed by one group of people over another.

You are correct, people who believe in relative morality have either knowingly or unknowingly set themselves up as their own God
That's exactly right, and if you observe leftists as I know you do, they demonstrate every day that they see themselves as the self-appointed saviors and arbiters of everything--- what THEY see as good for them and right for THEIR interests as simply ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

Looked at that way, one can practically predict every single event in our lives today being imposed by them!

Photo #1 of woke madness the left PRAISES.

drag-queen-story-1.jpg

Look at this sick fuck. You don't think wearing such a short skirt with his legs fucking open is not on purpose???

Photo# 2....

2019-10-30_DQSH.jpg

You don't think this pedo is aware his legs are sprawled open?? Gals... you sit like this with a short dress on??

I'm sorry, but public schools promoting men dressed like cheap prostitutes with their faces done up like a parody of what women look like is WRONG. Nothing right about it.
It's fucked. Nothing to be "proud" of here!! But everything to be ashamed of.
Can't have a cross hanging on a wall - oh no - that might offend someone!! But let's bring in a train of men dressed in sexy women dresses and prance around for 5 year olds. Cause - that makes sense.

Forum List

Back