Goodbye, Pride Month

"

"Typical"? That's your answer when someone disagrees with your bigotry.

Now clutch your damp hankie, toss your head and flounce out of the room. Don't forget to tilt your chin up and sniff loudly in disgust.

You're a ton of fun. Keep it coming.

Yes, "Typical" is the word I used. And it fits. This "I don't like it so it should be banned" attitude is typical of people of your ilk.

My bigotry? I am a bigot because I think people should mind their own business? I am a bigot because I think people should be able to celebrate huge changes in their lives?

lol You might want to check a dictionary to see the definition of the word.

Is it homophobic to say I'm glad to see the rainbows, drag queens and whatnot go away for another year? To be fair, I'm always glad to put the Christmas tree away too, and I'm CHRISTIAN.

It's just too much. Goodbye, June. Your weather is lovely. But I'm over Pride Month.
Christmas trees are a pagan thing

It is truly sad that so many people think they get to decide morality for everyone else.

Yeah, Pride celebrations are not for everyone. So don't go to the parade. Simple solution.

But when a group of people are no longer beaten, murdered, fired, banned and have their children taken away because of who they love, I see plenty to celebrate.

The easiest thing to do would be to mind your own business. But that is beyond so many people.

So do I have to celebrate them or can I mind my own business?

LMAO!! Oh, so anyone who isn't against Pride month is gay? Pitifully small mind you have there.

And considering the way Christianity has been shoved down people's throats recently, you really have no room to talk. Of course, it is a distinctly political version of Christianity.

And how is anything shoved in people's faces? The parades and such are all voluntary. No one says you have to go or watch. But if merely knowing that gays are proud bothers you that much, it speak more about you than them.

No Christianity has been shoved down people's throats. Talk about bigotry.

The Constitution--maybe. But then, it's our founding document.

Yes, "Typical" is the word I used. And it fits. This "I don't like it so it should be banned" attitude is typical of people of your ilk.

My bigotry? I am a bigot because I think people should mind their own business? I am a bigot because I think people should be able to celebrate huge changes in their lives?

lol You might want to check a dictionary to see the definition of the word.
You are a bigot because you demand that people must think like you.

Forum List

Back