Goodbye, Pride Month

And when was the last time you were punished for being straight? When was the last time people called you an abomination or a pervert?
No one punishes people for being gay.
Sure, there are isolated incidents. But there are isolated incidents of all manner of ridicule. Gay people don't have a monopoly on that.
This is 2022. Not 1972.

Sure, there are isolated incidents. But there are isolated incidents of all manner of ridicule. Gay people don't have a monopoly on that.
This is 2022. Not 1972.
"No on punishes people for being gay.
Sure, there are isolated incidents...."

Did those two comments sit in your brain at the same time? :heehee:

You are a bigot because you demand that people must think like you.

No. That is an absolute lie.

I have not demanded that anyone think any way. I have simply suggested that people who rant against these celebrations mind their own business. You can think any way you want. But the constant berating of gays because they do not conform to YOUR ideals is where the true bigotry lies.

This is 2022. Not 1972.

It was more recent than 1972.

And the celebrations are about not getting beaten/killed, fired from their job, losing custody of their children and more. Why do you care so much about it? Why not do what you do when you hear about people dying of treatable illnesses, school shootings, corrupt politicians, children going hungry and more? Just ignore it.

1656682984658.png

It is truly sad that so many people think they get to decide morality for everyone else.

Yeah, Pride celebrations are not for everyone. So don't go to the parade. Simple solution.

But when a group of people are no longer beaten, murdered, fired, banned and have their children taken away because of who they love, I see plenty to celebrate.

The easiest thing to do would be to mind your own business. But that is beyond so many people.

It doesn't make me chafe to have pride month, it's nothing to get upset over, grow up and get over yourself.

Semantics aside….At the root, aren’t you really celebrating the notion of two men buttfucking eachother?
Lets be honest.

It was more recent than 1972.

And the celebrations are about not getting beaten/killed, fired from their job, losing custody of their children and more. Why do you care so much about it? Why not do what you do when you hear about people dying of treatable illnesses, school shootings, corrupt politicians, children going hungry and more? Just ignore it.
Why do you inject all manner of wild nonsense in this, and pretend that is what I think?

And when was the last time you were punished for being straight? When was the last time people called you an abomination or a pervert?
The last time a gay person has been punished??
The left want to pretend, no... NEED... to pretend that gays are treated like subhuman scum.
They most certainly are not. At all. And those isolated incidents of it do not outnumber any other people who are made fun of.
Simply true.

The last time a gay person has been punished??
The left want to pretend, no... NEED... to pretend that gays are treated like subhuman scum.
They most certainly are not. At all. And those isolated incidents of it do not outnumber any other people who are made fun of.
Simply true.
Fascinating......everything is all better now? Just like there's no more sexism or racism? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back