She’s “an avian-human hybrid” and she wants you to memorise her pronouns

birds don’t inherently have a gender

That's not the birds and bees that I learned?

LoveBirds2-300x200-1.jpg

I am not a psychologist, but I have to suspect that many of these people suffer from clinical issues such as attention-seeking, histrionic personality disorder, narcissism etc.

Some of them might just be outright trolling the world. Those people I actually have a slight level of admiration for and credit should be due for achieving their goal.

Imagine making a bet with someone that one can get a teacher, politician or just the average village idiot to refer to them as an exotic bird or some other animal, and to do so with a sincerity and belief?

Sure, someone might call them what they demand out of fear of losing their job, just to get through the impasse of dealing with these fools, but, imagine those who genuinely embrace this absurdity, often due to the efforts of their elected leaders who told them it was "tolerance"?

Last edited:
You all think this stuff is a joke?
It isn't.
It is dead serious, and the left media is in no way going to show just how much of a problem it is until it gets to epidemic proportions.
They are called "furries".
And in public schools they are not only allowed, but are untouchable.
If you are a teacher and don't use these made up pronouns - you will get reprimanded and be required to take diversity training. I'm not making that up.
Students who identify as animals in the Chicago school system are allowed to make animal noises... in class.
The are protected because the mind fucked DEI board says identifying as an animal is a gender.
This has been a growing trend that started in 2016, and their numbers are growing.
They are play acting kids, except now - the virtue signalers are wanting to force the rest of the world to pretend with them.
30 years ago no one would have ever dreamed so many young boys would be wearing girl clothing and 1 in 5 say they are gay or bisexual. 1 in 5.
So the idea that kids are protected by policy that kids can wear partial costumes of an animal and make animal noises and teachers can't tell them to stop - guess what? It isn't crazy anymore.

It isn't.
It is dead serious, and the left media is in no way going to show just how much of a problem it is until it gets to epidemic proportions.
They are called "furries".
And in public schools they are not only allowed, but are untouchable.
If you are a teacher and don't use these made up pronouns - you will get reprimanded and be required to take diversity training. I'm not making that up.
Students who identify as animals in the Chicago school system are allowed to make animal noises... in class.
The are protected because the mind fucked DEI board says identifying as an animal is a gender.
This has been a growing trend that started in 2016, and their numbers are growing.
They are play acting kids, except now - the virtue signalers are wanting to force the rest of the world to pretend with them.
30 years ago no one would have ever dreamed so many young boys would be wearing girl clothing and 1 in 5 say they are gay or bisexual. 1 in 5.
So the idea that kids are protected by policy that kids can wear partial costumes of an animal and make animal noises and teachers can't tell them to stop - guess what? It isn't crazy anymore.
What God created Satan must pervert.

Back when the US military started it's build-up for World War II, they enlisted the help of Disney and Warner Bros to make humorous training films such as "Private SNAFU".

The idea was to make caricatures out of people who cause dangerous situations to highlight the stupidity of being careless like them.

Most people respond to displays of self-indulgent excess with revulsion. By highlighting the extreme and the absurd to our kids in school, they will respond in like manner. They are just as capable as we are of seeing the absurdity in excessive behavior.

This kind of narcissistic behavior is serving as a cautionary tale to our youngsters. The message is clear. If you don't want to look as stupid as these people, just reign in your excessive behavior.

It’s not so much that they are mentally ill and need a psychiatrist, it’s that Democrats raise them up on a pedestal as heroes to emulate.

I would never see this crap if it wasn't for you, Weatherman. It doesn't cross my FYP.

If people would quit reposting and therefore promoting this nonsense, it would dry up overnight.

Many Germans were unaware of what was growing within their society in the 1930’s.
I’m just providing a community service.
You're a bird watcher. I can tell right now that you support the Audubon Society.

Forum List

Back