Good thing this child did not live in a red state

1626897130193.png

Battle Creek is in Michigan which is run by a modern progressive democratic liberal fascist.

I notice that your link didn't give a name or race of the individual and the state of Michigan has a lot of Muslims.

Black or Muslim?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
What kind of screwball logic is it to authorize the murder of millions of unborn children including full term infants who are killed outright or left on a cold stainless table without care until they die because a poor girl was apparently raped?

What kind of screwball logic is it to authorize the murder of millions of unborn children including full term infants who are killed outright or left on a cold stainless table without care until they die because a poor girl was apparently raped?
Forced gestation of a rape baby. Awesome sauce

There are no states that prohibit abortion under any circumstances. Was that something you just made up?
Having all their laws favor abortion is not enough for them.

They then have to lie about not having them.

After all, they must complain about something. Owning everything and having everything go your way I'm sure gets tiresome.

Forced gestation? I didn't see that part. How many young girls are coerced by boyfriends into ending the life inside them and suffer symptoms similar to PTSD for the rest of their lives? Don't know and don't care?

Forced gestation? I didn't see that part. How many young girls are coerced by boyfriends into ending the life inside them and suffer symptoms similar to PTSD for the rest of their lives? Don't know and don't care?
You implied rape babies should be born, did you not?

Did anyone read this article? The baby was certainly the product of statutory rape but not forcible rape. It was only rape because our culture is very different from the Hispanic culture that approves this manner of courtship. The baby was wanted by both the 12 year old mother and the father.

Did anyone read this article? The baby was certainly the product of statutory rape but not forcible rape. It was only rape because our culture is very different from the Hispanic culture that approves this manner of courtship. The baby was wanted by both the 12 year old mother and the father.
'the Hispanic culture that approves this manner of courtship'...really?..where did you hear that?

'the Hispanic culture that approves this manner of courtship'...really?..where did you hear that?
From Hispanics of course. A few years ago a man in this country sold his 14 year old daughter for a case of beer and a couple of steaks. I know of dozens of similar instances. We aren't talking about Mexico City hispanics but those that have come here from small village where sex with very young girls is common and socially acceptable.

Read the article. They were happy, excited about their coming baby. Arresting the father was the last thing on their minds.

There have been several instances of forced gestation of a rape baby. Curious enough even the most strident pro aborts have not demanded that the mothers of rape babies be free of their burden.

Forum List

Back