What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is There Anybody Out there?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Music is just another language. I'm invoking my Fifth Amendment right, on the grounds that I might be incriminated.

But I will leave these here...

ClaireH

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Music is just another language. I'm invoking my Fifth Amendment right, on the grounds that I might be incriminated.
Oh noooo JGalt-I'm sure you're on to something big here....next up we'll be having some of our more special members of congress call for full evaluations of all people who like "X type" of music! lol All people who listen to rock tunes of the 70's for instance will be held under suspicion until they can prove themselves innocent! They'd have a field day with me trying to determine which way I leaned more liking almost all genres;)

Alan Stallion

Civil Rights Advocate
Reaction score

SmoochyYTiff3.jpg

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dylan was (is) a phony who can barely play or sing a note. What he was, was a prolific song writer who came along with the stuff the chickenshit anti-war junkies wanted to hear at a time they wanted to hear it. His stuff sounds lame today except maybe under a haze of pot smoke.

OP
froggy

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dylan was (is) a phony who can barely play or sing a note. What he was, was a prolific song writer who came along with the stuff the chickenshit anti-war junkies wanted to hear at a time they wanted to hear it. His stuff sounds lame today except maybe under a haze of pot smoke.
He faked his way to a Fortune 350 million dollars worth. Lol

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List