Good old Sandy hoax

There's a difference, but I can recognize when someone is both.

No, you really can't. If anything, the Zionists have learned how to just scream "anti-Semite" whenever the Zionist entity is criticized.

But this thread is about a nut who thinks Sandy Hook was staged.
Your tactics are really pathetic name calling is the best you got I will bet your handler is so proud of you NOT. Sandy hook was staged

Who staged it and why?

Your tactics are really pathetic name calling is the best you got I will bet your handler is so proud of you NOT. Sandy hook was staged

Okay, buddy, the problem with you conspiracy nuts is you've never heard of Occam's razor.

So either

1) Federal, State and local authorities staged a mass shooting incident, involving thousands of people and requiring the silence of the entire town of Newtown, CT (Population 28,000). further, every bit of the media had to be in on this, as had groups like the NRA, which would have known this was a hoax but refuse to out it, even though it would be in their best interest to do so...

or.

2) One Crazy Guy stole his mommy's guns and shot a bunch of people.

Occam's Razor- the simplest answer is usually the right one.

Okay, buddy, the problem with you conspiracy nuts is you've never heard of Occam's razor.

So either

1) Federal, State and local authorities staged a mass shooting incident, involving thousands of people and requiring the silence of the entire town of Newtown, CT (Population 28,000). further, every bit of the media had to be in on this, as had groups like the NRA, which would have known this was a hoax but refuse to out it, even though it would be in their best interest to do so...

or.

2) One Crazy Guy stole his mommy's guns and shot a bunch of people.

Occam's Razor- the simplest answer is usually the right one.

this coming from the paid troll who cant debunk these pesky facts in these two videos that 9/11 was an inside job.:rofl:

The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

There's a difference, but I can recognize when someone is both.

No, you really can't. If anything, the Zionists have learned how to just scream "anti-Semite" whenever the Zionist entity is criticized.

But this thread is about a nut who thinks Sandy Hook was staged.

Who staged it and why?
If you would have read the article I posted you would not be asking these questions.

this coming from the paid troll who cant debunk these pesky facts in these two videos that 9/11 was an inside job.

Right. Because we didn't all see what we saw on national TV.

And Osama was an actor, or something.

yeah what we saw was towers that fell down because of a controlled demolition. I would actually try and reason with you on that but since you cowardly ignored pesky facts by several people how the clintons were mass murderers at waco and desperatey grasped at straws while getting an ass beating on that,anybody who saw that debate with you would be a fool to waste their time on a stupid fuck troll like you.:ahole-1:

as you proved back then,you go by what the media and government tell you no matter how absurd their version of events are and no matter how many of their lies are exposed,always going by what THEY say instead of witnesses,facts,evidence and high ranking experts say who in both these cases,prove the facts dont back up the official explanation given by the government.:ahole-1:

you are obviously a sorry ass paid shill of Isreal or the CIA who cant stand toe to toe in a debate.you dont give a shit what architects and enginners and even demolition experts say,just what the corrupt media and government tell you.you would not last ONE MINUTE in a debating hall against the likes of me,you know it,i know it.:up_yours::ahole-1:

this coming from the paid troll who cant debunk these pesky facts in these two videos that 9/11 was an inside job.

yeah what we saw was towers that fell down because of a controlled demolition. I would actually try and reason with you on that but since you cowardly ignored pesky facts by several people how the clintons were mass murderers at waco and desperatey grasped at straws while getting an ass beating on that,anybody who saw that debate with you would be a fool to waste their time on a stupid fuck troll like you.:ahole-1:

as you proved back then,you go by what the media and government tell you no matter how absurd their version of events are and no matter how many of their lies are exposed,always going by what THEY say instead of witnesses,facts,evidence and high ranking experts say who in both these cases,prove the facts dont back up the official explanation given by the government.:ahole-1:

you are obviously a sorry ass paid shill of Isreal or the CIA who cant stand toe to toe in a debate.you dont give a shit what architects and enginners and even demolition experts say,just what the corrupt media and government tell you.you would not last ONE MINUTE in a debating hall against the likes of me,you know it,i know it.:up_yours::ahole-1:

With this Sandy Hook hoax conspiracy thread there may be yet another in the running for this years Darwin Award in the Joseph Goebbels minister of propaganda category, where that Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality penchant for mass murder continues in a tradition of fabricated misnomer for some immaculate conception of Jesus Christ as son of God; where in killing any part of God therefore "man is God" & therefore will further business with a preponderance to kill even more ......

With this Sandy Hook hoax conspiracy thread there may be yet another in the running for this years Darwin Award in the Joseph Goebbels minister of propaganda category, where that Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality penchant for mass murder continues in a tradition of fabricated misnomer for some immaculate conception of Jesus Christ as son of God; where in killing any part of God therefore "man is God" & therefore will further business with a preponderance to kill even more ......

i knew i could count on the same old religious babble from you.:up: you sounds like a broken record.give it a rest.

[

i knew i could count on the same old religious babble from you.:up: you sounds like a broken record.give it a rest.

Since this sounds as the record that's being broken is the same unconscionable & questionable number of thieving US Constitution arsonists that have no regard for Washington, D.C., complicit with such a veritable plethora of rhetorical balderdash edicts backed by lynching enforcement in some new national religion propaganda campaign to put a swastika on top of the Capitol Dome along with their cross carrying crusaders obviously counts on that supreme swastika up Uranus court; so far off this earth deeming all of themselves "man is God" probably would surpass Goebbels gun suicide in light years by quantum leaps for a Darwin Award.

someone farted in here.^:9:

Surprised & flabbergasted any megalomaniacal Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophile mentality could actually recognize others have been wearing hip waders for what seems is an eternity......as if they were expecting some go sandy hooker spree.

Surprised & flabbergasted any megalomaniacal Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophile mentality could actually recognize others have been wearing hip waders for what seems is an eternity......as if they were expecting some go sandy hooker spree.
I see you just got hired or came from a different sight none the lest fuck you.

As if hired by KKK churchstate cops after they have stolen a US Constitution from a military hospital so no medical treatments are available, or hired by suicidal homicidal sociopyschopaths which stole absentee voting ballots as if not American enough, or having some Sandy Hook Hoax perpetrated like some Mossad/CIA 9/11 hoax to further steal from others like the Catholic Church baptizing eyes by urination for some trover & conversion of sight into a churchstate slave for not being able to see the TV broadcast of the JFK assassination at the exact time in jest ?

[QUOTE="saltydancin, post: 18248882]

Must be terribly mistaken again in belief of actually having yet another sandy hooker to pimp out for Islam Christiananality pedophile gratification, of which method of pedophilia is specifically expected for self satisfying the lest mentality......

Some of the Sandy hoax actors

Attempting to make Sandy Hook a copy cat 9/11 hoax collusion killing is about as much teaching a fabricated misnomer as being part of the problem & part of the solution too in some schizoid immaculate conception as if on a level of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality religious pulpit preaching Jesus Christ existed before God.

Don't know if this has been posted before or not. Probably wont last long anyway the paid dups cant dispute it.
[]

No, we can't deny your crazy... you are definitely crazy if you think thousands of people were involved in a conspiracy to fake a mass shooting for not reason at all.
Haven't been around here of late but I think the way this works is you are supposed to dispute what I have posted with something intelligent.

A fart would have more intellectual substance than the video you posted.
Farting is all you ever do when you always open your mouth in every post.lol

yeah what we saw was towers that fell down because of a controlled demolition.

well, it was a good thing that airplanes happen to crash into them that day, and that nobody noticed all those explosives being set up into the building.

sorry, man, Conspiracy theorists are almost always crazy people.
Sections of the towers were closed off days prior...I am pretty skeptical about most things, which is good IMO. Just takes some due diligence and you decide for yourself. Watching an entire building fall down,( because it has burning debris on it? WtC 7), had me questioning the situation. ( at least the official report, that is)...nothing "crazy " about questioning a situation that doesn't sit well. It's ok. This, among other "incidents " that have occurred/will occur, is pretty damn upsetting. Ignorance is bliss for many.

Forum List

Back