Netflix: Unacknowledged

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Dayum. Watch it. Don't roll your eyes either. Just watch it.

Then let me know what you think.

I have been watching this half assed eye rolly myself..and half assed WTF? with a dose of OMG, THAT MAKES SENSE!
Right now, I am 3/4 of the way thru and I look like this:

:ack-1:

I have been watching this half assed eye rolly myself..and half assed WTF? with a dose of OMG, THAT MAKES SENSE!
Right now, I am 3/4 of the way thru and I look like this:

:ack-1:
I've seen it, I like UFO shows. I don't know what has got you all freaked out.

Wait, I just got an eerie feeling that there's a UFO over your home. Now that is weird. The last time I got that feeling a girl I know disappeared without a trace. And when she came back 6 years later they put her in the loony bin.

I'm not freaked out, lol. I just haven't seen something like this before. Usually its wacky stuff, which I do like but don't put much stock in. However...seeing those UFOs Hitler made? And that we supposedly copied? I never knew it even existed.
And, a bunch of other stuff I never really thought about until watching this show.
I find it fascinating, not scarey.

I'm not freaked out, lol. I just haven't seen something like this before. Usually its wacky stuff, which I do like but don't put much stock in. However...seeing those UFOs Hitler made? And that we supposedly copied? I never knew it even existed.
And, a bunch of other stuff I never really thought about until watching this show.
Are you talking about the bell shaped thingy?

Are you talking about the bell shaped thingy?
It looked kinda like a buoy but had a rim around it on top..like on a sub.

It's a new documentary too. Not that old stuff they show on sci fy.
Kinda hard to pooh pooh it all off.

Forum List

Back