Good old Sandy hoax

yeah what we saw was towers that fell down because of a controlled demolition.

well, it was a good thing that airplanes happen to crash into them that day, and that nobody noticed all those explosives being set up into the building.

sorry, man, Conspiracy theorists are almost always crazy people.
Sections of the towers were closed off days prior...I am pretty skeptical about most things, which is good IMO. Just takes some due diligence and you decide for yourself. Watching an entire building fall down,( because it has burning debris on it? WtC 7), had me questioning the situation. ( at least the official report, that is)...nothing "crazy " about questioning a situation that doesn't sit well. It's ok. This, among other "incidents " that have occurred/will occur, is pretty damn upsetting. Ignorance is bliss for many.
I guess You DONT realize you are talking to a government paid shill from Langley that has penetrated this site and won’t be bacI trolling on this thread again because his handlers now have him trolling instead to toot the horn of the government on there being a corona virus. So you won’t getting a reply from him,plus this is the wrong thread for that.loll. If you want to to talk about that though if you go back through all the archives of old threads,you wil find there are hundreds of 9/11 threDs that have been made you can bring one of them back on by posting in it.

well, it was a good thing that airplanes happen to crash into them that day, and that nobody noticed all those explosives being set up into the building.

Sections of the towers were closed off days prior...I am pretty skeptical about most things, which is good IMO. Just takes some due diligence and you decide for yourself. Watching an entire building fall down,( because it has burning debris on it? WtC 7), had me questioning the situation. ( at least the official report, that is)...nothing "crazy " about questioning a situation that doesn't sit well. It's ok. This, among other "incidents " that have occurred/will occur, is pretty damn upsetting. Ignorance is bliss for many.
I guess You DONT realize you are talking to a government paid shill from Langley that has penetrated this site and won’t be bacI trolling on this thread again because his handlers now have him trolling instead to toot the horn of the government on there being a corona virus. So you won’t getting a reply from him,plus this is the wrong thread for that.loll. If you want to to talk about that though if you go back through all the archives of old threads,you wil find there are hundreds of 9/11 threDs that have been made you can bring one of them back on by posting in it.

Lol...not bothered by any trolls...for someone who calls people "crazy" for questioning issues, you sure do know where to find conversation on these "conspiracies "......Good!

Forum List

Back