Good Old American Goodness: Donate to Help Rebuild Natalie Dubose's Cakes & More in Ferguson

lib free zone #21? I bet my last dollar 90% of the donations were from white republicans.
There's no question about that. Libs don't help ANYBODY (unless they use YOUR money).

So you get mad that liberals make broad generalizations about conservatives. But conservatives making broad generalizations of liberals? Totally okay and its 100% the truth.

Yeah no hypocrisy in that.
Republicans reach into their OWN pockets to help others, Democrats reach into EVERYONE ELSE'S pockets to help others (if there's any left over after helping themselves). That's just a fact. Deal with it.

remember this black lib?

William J. Jefferson - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I do. I had forgotten about him but yeah, I remember that. And there's this crook.

Jesse Jackson Jr. - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Whether they vote republican or Democrat God bless them for donating to this woman.

agree but libs need to take their medicine and see the light. Whites on the right DO CARE about others, regardless of race and political affiliation.

I'm not worried about white people. It's conservatives that bother me. I hope they learn to look passed race and political affiliation.
You should consider taking your own advice.

Whether they vote republican or Democrat God bless them for donating to this woman.

agree but libs need to take their medicine and see the light. Whites on the right DO CARE about others, regardless of race and political affiliation.

I'm not worried about white people. It's conservatives that bother me. I hope they learn to look passed race and political affiliation.
You should consider taking your own advice.

Coming from you that means nothing.

Forum List

Back