'Good Night, Pa'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Last night the people of Pa (supposedly) voted to elect a cognitively impaired candidate, John 'Biden 2.0' Fetterman.

The Republicans could have run a better candidate, but, still, WTF?

I guess after watching Joe Biden everyday stumbling around, needing help getting off stages, having a hard time processing info, and veing a human gaffe reel Pa said, 'We gotta get us our own one o' them.'

Or maybe its a 'basement' attraction thing.

Whatever the case, good luck with your chosen elected official, Pa. Better you than me.

I don't know who in god's name thought the wizard of OZ could win, that's just as bad as Walker down in Georgia, or Trump himself, The democrats and Republicans really did reach the bottom of the barrel

But still, nothing. I've been arguing for a very long time that if you want to win, you have to run someone the people can support.

Looking at polling a majority of people said Oz was NOT a Pennsylvanian. How could the Republicans not find a single Pennsylvanian to run?

Early voting, particularly as early as they allow it in Pennsylvania is dumb. Then Fetterman finally debated and people saw what a mess he is. Too late! Many had already voted (rubberstamp Democrats mostly).

Blaming Oz is stupid, he ran a good race but as usual, the entire corporate world and not just the MSM was with Fetterman.

But still, nothing. I've been arguing for a very long time that if you want to win, you have to run someone the people can support.

Looking at polling a majority of people said Oz was NOT a Pennsylvanian. How could the Republicans not find a single Pennsylvanian to run?

So people fell for the big lie. Oz has lived many years in Pennsylvania, certainly far more than Hillary's 6 months when she ran in NY.

Oz is a Pennsylvanian.

Fetterman is unwell and people voted for that.

So people fell for the big lie. Oz has lived many years in Pennsylvania, certainly far more than Hillary's 6 months when she ran in NY.

Oz is a Pennsylvanian.

Fetterman is unwell and people voted for that.

Fetterman was an awful candidate and the Republicans still lost. Pick better candidates.

Last night the people of Pa (supposedly) voted to elect a cognitively impaired candidate, John 'Biden 2.0' Fetterman.

The Republicans could have run a better candidate, but, still, WTF?

I guess after watching Joe Biden everyday stumbling around, needing help getting off stages, having a hard time processing info, and veing a human gaffe reel Pa said, 'We gotta get us our own one o' them.'

Or maybe its a 'basement' attraction thing.

Whatever the case, good luck with your chosen elected official, Pa. Better you than me.

Trust me when I tell you, as a resident of PA, neither of tonight's election winners represents the will of the people of Pennsylvania. EVERYWHERE you look and everywhere you go people are vociferously republican. Now, I'm not talking about the bookend cities of Philly and Pittsburg. I am talking everywhere else, in-between and up and down. Everyone we know, listen to, talk to in rural PA votes republican. Yards everywhere all filled with vote republican signs. There's no way in hell the majority of PA residents voted for Fetterman and Shapiro—unless they're not counting votes from all rural areas.

:laughing0301: The republican “red wave” has turned into a "pink ripple" :scared1:

Eh, we'll see how the dust settles, hopefully Republicans take control of the House and get a plus one in the Senate.

It's certainly not as great as I'd hoped for, Democrat states voters insist on continued failures and alas others have to suffer as well but I figure me and mine will be just fine...

Eh, we'll see how the dust settles, hopefully Republicans take control of the House and get a plus one in the Senate.

It's certainly not as great as I'd hoped for, Democrat states voters insist on continued failures and alas others have to suffer as well but I figure me and mine will be just fine...

They insist on paying much more for gas and food in the blue shitholes than I do in my little corner of a happy red state. I say let 'em.

So will I.

The change we will have is not something that happens quickly.

Most of the people who voted -- or cheated -- to pay more for gas and food cannot afford it, and they will start coming out to the affluent areas when they have destroyed their own shitholes. We'll be ready.

:laughing0301: The republican “red wave” has turned into a "pink ripple" :scared1:

Yes, I agree. It is indeed funny that you voted -- and cheated -- to pay more for gas and food. We'll see you losers out here in America when you have destroyed your own shitholes and are starving.

It'll be fun.

We in the red states will be waiting.

Forum List

Back