Good News: The End Of The Fed Is Near

It's a bit under 25 minutes. Good discussion about where things are predictably headed, why and how, for those who may be interested.

Anyway...

''After lowering the interest rate to zero and pumping trillions into the market, the Fed is finding that it has no tools to address the inevitable bursting of the bubble. They may try to blame the economic tsunami on coronavirus, but this crash has been in the works for some time. Mises Institute President Jeff Deist joins today's Liberty Report...''

Virtually nobody knows anything about the Fed. It is the biggest scam in our country.

It's a bit under 25 minutes. Good discussion about where things are predictably headed, why and how, for those who may be interested.

Anyway...

''After lowering the interest rate to zero and pumping trillions into the market, the Fed is finding that it has no tools to address the inevitable bursting of the bubble. They may try to blame the economic tsunami on coronavirus, but this crash has been in the works for some time. Mises Institute President Jeff Deist joins today's Liberty Report...''

Virtually nobody knows anything about the Fed. It is the biggest scam in our country.

It is the biggest scam in our country.

Why do you feel that way?

Anyway...

Because our constitution gives congress the authority to create money and set its value not some private company.

When congress creates money and spends it into our economy there is no debt and no interest.

Because our constitution gives congress the authority to create money and set its value not some private company.

When congress creates money and spends it into our economy there is no debt and no interest.

Don't waste your time trading keystrokes with Toddster. All he does is hijack threads like these and play twenty questions with people in order to spin the topic. As if he's some kind of authority on the subject. He's not. Not in the slightest. He doesn't even know what money is.

If you do feel the need to play tiddlywinks with him, then, ask him why he hates free-markets so much. He never answers that question.

I ended up putting him on my ignore list. And I hate doing that, I really do. But he's like an annoying gnat. He's just another big-government, anti free-markets statist. He believes in central economic planning by a central bank. He believes in inflationism. He believes in a centrally controlled economy. He believes in deficit finance. And we're seeing the consequences of the policies his leech-like ilk promote playing out right before our very eyes. They've destroyed the dollar. Savings are beeing robbed. And Americans continue to lose what little bit of purchasing power they already had.

Toddster is in absolutely no position to be asking anyone else any questions. lol. None. He used to be fun to kick around on the board, but I don't even give him the courtesy of a response anymore.

Last edited:

Anyway...

Ron Paul is calling the pandemic a "concocted emergency" ?

What he means is the coronavirus is being used as an excuse for the economic collapse by the Fed. When the reality is they blew up a bubble that can’t withstand a few months of economic slowdown.

Anyway...

''After lowering the interest rate to zero and pumping trillions into the market, the Fed is finding that it has no tools to address the inevitable bursting of the bubble.

No tools? LOL!
That's funny.

In a way it is. After all, the fucking assholes at the Fed can just electronically print billions whenever they want. They are doing it right now.
Fed to pump in more than $1 trillion in dramatic ramping up of market intervention amid coronavirus meltdown

maybe they could just print TP

win / win / reality?

~S~

What he means is the coronavirus is being used as an excuse for the economic collapse by the Fed. When the reality is they blew up a bubble that can’t withstand a few months of economic slowdown.

Angelo knows fully well what the statesman meant.

We saw Y2K, we saw HIV, SARS, MERES, HINI swine, h*ll we even saw nukes pointed at us in '62, nobody panicked like they are doing today

this is all about the media gaining your attention and fear, and the gub'mit gaining control

because they've something they want to take your focus away from

~S~

The creation of valuation is a study in of itself. I just watched a doc on the creation of Ft Knox , FDR had a lot to do with it's creation since gold was outlawed in his tenure

FF a century , and what's in it and/or who owns it and/or what it's real worth is all pure conjecture

we exist in an artificial economy , all at the moment on a corona peel....
58383e30dd0895481a8b4806

~S~

Anyway...

Because our constitution gives congress the authority to create money and set its value

And Congress created the Fed to create money.

not some private company.

It's not private.

So we shouldn't sell T-Bills, Bonds and Notes to finance spending, Congress should just print?

Don't waste your time trading keystrokes with Toddster. All he does is hijack threads like these and play twenty questions with people in order to spin the topic. As if he's some kind of authority on the subject. He's not. Not in the slightest. He doesn't even know what money is.

If you do feel the need to play tiddlywinks with him, then, ask him why he hates free-markets so much. He never answers that question.

I ended up putting him on my ignore list. And I hate doing that, I really do. But he's like an annoying gnat. He's just another big-government, anti free-markets statist. He believes in central economic planning by a central bank. He believes in inflationism. He believes in a centrally controlled economy. He believes in deficit finance. And we're seeing the consequences of the policies his leech-like ilk promote playing out right before our very eyes. They've destroyed the dollar. Savings are beeing robbed. And Americans continue to lose what little bit of purchasing power they already had.

Toddster is in absolutely no position to be asking anyone else any questions. lol. None. He used to be fun to kick around on the board, but I don't even give him the courtesy of a response anymore.

As if he's some kind of authority on the subject. He's not.

More than you. I know, low bar.

Really low bar.

Todd knows WTF he's talking about.

He's a professional, not some keyboard warrior who has never worked in finance for a day in his life.

Anyway...

Because our constitution gives congress the authority to create money and set its value

And Congress created the Fed to create money.

not some private company.

It's not private.

So we shouldn't sell T-Bills, Bonds and Notes to finance spending, Congress should just print?

The Federal Reserve is no more federal than Federal Express.

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”

― Upton Sinclair

Forum List

Back