A Gaze Into The Future

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
A few weeks ago I warned this forum to brace yourselves for a stock market crash. Much jeering followed. Nobody is laughing now.

Trump called the concern over the coronavirus a hoax. He is going down in history as another Hoover, who was also a businessman president. Trump's stock market, which he so frequently took credit for its growth, has had two single day drops bigger than Hoover.

To get an idea of what our economic future looks like, we only need to look at China, Trump's favorite punching bag.

As the coronavirus spread, China began many of the same measures we are just now implementing. They went a little further than we did by quarantining several entire cities. But they also closed restaurants and bars throughout China, and enacted "social distancing", closed schools, etc.

As a result, their PMI for February dropped to 35.7. This is what told me our stock market was about to crash.

So here's where China is today, which is a good indicator of where we are going:

china-negative-growth.png

So the longer we stay in our rabbit holes, the worse our economy will look when we come out G5000?

~S~

A few weeks ago I warned this forum to brace yourselves for a stock market crash. Much jeering followed. Nobody is laughing now.

Trump called the concern over the coronavirus a hoax. He is going down in history as another Hoover, who was also a businessman president. Trump's stock market, which he so frequently took credit for its growth, has had two single day drops bigger than Hoover.

To get an idea of what our economic future looks like, we only need to look at China, Trump's favorite punching bag.

As the coronavirus spread, China began many of the same measures we are just now implementing. They went a little further than we did by quarantining several entire cities. But they also closed restaurants and bars throughout China, and enacted "social distancing", closed schools, etc.

As a result, their PMI for February dropped to 35.7. This is what told me our stock market was about to crash.

So here's where China is today, which is a good indicator of where we are going:

Trump did not call the virus a hoax, so it's good to see a lefty get past that. He didn't call concern about the virus a hoax either, so it looks like you need to re visit what really happened. You are getting closer, but you still aren't there.

Can you give me this weeks winning lottery numbers

Figure 1 is "Above-scale industrial growth rate (month-to-month ratio)"

Figure 2 is "Total amount of consumer goods retail sales (monthly ratio)"

Figure 3 is "Fixed asset investment (excluding farm households) growth rate (cumulative ratio)"

keep those anti American fingers crossed G5000...
I know that reporting hard facts is anti-American to you tards. You prefer Trump's lies.

Sad.
No but celebrating them is.....you libs are just too joyful for me to stomach....and it will cost you at election time...
I am not joyful, fucktard.

All you idiots have ever had are strawmen and a whole basket of other logical fallacies as you flail about trying to make up excuses for your Naked Emperor.

"He wears those trillion dollar deficits so well!"

Forum List

Back