Good news for the LGBTQ community

When gay marriage is some kind of threat to my traditional marriage I will become concerned. All attempts to cite evidence have epically failed to concern this lifelong worshipping Christian.

When gay marriage is some kind of threat to my traditional marriage I will become concerned. All attempts to cite evidence have epically failed to concern this lifelong worshipping Christian.

It is obvious, that society changed alot in the past 70 years. Maybe not for you and your wife but for the young people and society. There are polls that many young people are nowadays not exclusively heterosexual anymore: 1 in 2 young people say they are not 100% heterosexual | YouGov

Also just look around you how many come out, or even now with the transgender hype, that many become transgender, even encouraged by parents, to me that is child abuse: Mum of one of Britain's youngest transgender kids, 8, blasts critics who say son was too young to become a girl aged THREE

Was that possible some 70 years ago? Was society redefined, is there a new culture, yes? It is obvious. I have a friend who recently finished university in the USA and he told me there are plenty of trans on his campus. Have there been so many trans on the campus 70 years ago? No. Did something changed? Yes

#43: One of your problems is stupidity due to the science of non-existent entities, and the coercion/fear of n ot believing that accompanies it. Another is Freud’s inner circle determining that the female who aligns with the christian trinity has two choices: living a life of ecstatic melancholy or thinking of herself as a male homosexual.

Forum List

Back