Good Morning Fellow USMB Peeps!

BTW, Echo... Have you set a date yet? I need time to prepare for these things. :D

peeps.jpg

BTW, Echo... Have you set a date yet? I need time to prepare for these things. :D

October 8th.

Is del still stripping at my bachelorette party?

2011..............? :eusa_eh: As in seven weeks from now???

I hope del can still make it! :redface:

Yes, 7 weeks from now..............

Going to make it very casual....the reception will be more like a party,,,not some formal sit down thing....just good times with good friends.

October 8th.

Going to make it very casual....the reception will be more like a party,,,not some formal sit down thing....just good times with good friends.

Wow, that was fast! Casual sounds very nice and relaxed...

I will make sure we have a fun bachelorette thread for you but I can't promise a topless del. :lol: :lol:

Learning the tricks to being more attractive to women......

Top 10 Proven Ways To Improve Your Attractiveness | FoxNews.com

I'm working on number two,

2. Brood for short-term pairings
In one study, when women were asked to rank photographs of men in terms of carnal sexual attraction rather than for long-term-relationship potential, the women selected men who looked broody or proud as being more appealing than smiling men. The takeaway message here is that if you're looking for a short-term fling or a one-night stand, being a little moody might make things easier.

How am I doin'?

istockphoto_8198693-sexy-smoking-fat-guy.jpg

October 8th.

Excellent plan. Ours was small and informal as well. Why stress (and $$$) over a "Big day" when all you really want is a good marriage. :)

Forum List

Back