Good Guys with a gun failed again

You don't leave children in a room with an active shooter. YOU DO EVERYTHING you can to stop that. Least...that's what we're told our cops do. we sorta findin' out different aren't we now. The day after. when the left narrative appears to be fallin' apart before our very eyes.

don't know about the rest of you but i'm detecting a change of tone from our leftist accusers from yesterday.
From what's being reported today the kids and two adults in that room were already long dead before the cavalry arrived.

He was barricaded up in the room where he could do no more harm so rushing in head long by officers not equipped to do so would have resulted most likely in only more dead cops.

Yes like 100 good guys it took by then right? 100 good guys for one 18 year old who just got his guns 2 weeks ago? Why is that? Why couldn't the first 3 stop him?
Only about six officers took place in the final takedown. You are full of shit.

What makes you think he only had familiarity with those rifles for two weeks just because he bought his own just two weeks prior?

You can teach a 12 yo to run an AR to take it into a fight in 3 hours.

Now explain to me how this happened? How do all these officers not stop an 18 year old punk with no training that just bought his guns 2 weeks ago?

An 18 year old known dress-wearing sociopathic psycho who somehow acquired thousands of dollars in rifles. Good question. Looks like the police down there ain't worth shit and need their badges pulled, their asses canned, and put up on charges of involuntary manslaughter. Then I have a lot of questions for the school as well and especially the PARENTS.

An 18 year old known dress-wearing sociopathic psycho who somehow acquired thousands of dollars in rifles. Good question. Looks like the police down there ain't worth shit and need their badges pulled, their asses canned, and put up on charges of involuntary manslaughter. Then I have a lot of questions for the school as well and especially the PARENTS.
You can buy a whole lot of AR's for a 1,000.00 a pop, some even less.

So I look at the timeline of events at the TX school shooting:
The gunman encountered a school district police officer, who wasn't able to stop him, Estrada said.
"He was engaged by an Uvalde ISD police officer who works here at the school. And then after that, he was engaged by two other officers from the Uvalde Police Department," Estrada said.

Officials haven't made clear how Ramos managed to get past the officers and open fire in adjacent classrooms.

Now explain to me how this happened? How do all these officers not stop an 18 year old punk with no training that just bought his guns 2 weeks ago?

If you had been paying attention today, that misinformation was corrected. The slime ball wasn't engaged by any officer prior to entering the school through an unlocked door, on the west side of the building.

If you had been paying attention today, that misinformation was corrected. The slime ball wasn't engaged by any officer prior to entering the school through an unlocked door, on the west side of the building.

People have a bad problem with looking for information that confirms their own bias or often simply make up a version of the story themselves rather than being willing to seek and wait for accurate reporting of such events as this one.

The most glaring thing that stands out the most right now is that there was a 34 minute delay between the first shots being fired towards the nearby funeral home after he crashed his truck. That funeral home was right across the street from the school grounds.

That school should have been on high alert and under lockdown immediately upon those shots being reported.

I would question why the school was not notified by the local PD/SD within seconds of those shots being reported.

I hate to say it but it certainly appears there were serious missteps made by both the local PD and School authorities that led to many unnecessary deaths.

People have a bad problem with looking for information that confirms their own bias or often simply make up a version of the story themselves rather than being willing to seek and wait for accurate reporting of such events as this one.

The most glaring thing that stands out the most right now is that there was a 34 minute delay between the first shots being fired towards the nearby funeral home after he crashed his truck. That funeral home was right across the street from the school grounds.

That school should have been on high alert and under lockdown immediately upon those shots being reported.

I would question why the school was not notified by the local PD/SD within seconds of those shots being reported.

I hate to say it but it certainly appears there were serious missteps made by both the local PD and School authorities that led to many unnecessary deaths.

The really sad thing is there is technology that could have automatically locked the school down as soon as shots were detected near by. It's really not that expensive either.

The really sad thing is there is technology that could have automatically locked the school down as soon as shots were detected near by. It's really not that expensive either.

That wouldn't even be necessary. One phone call from dispatch to the principle's office would have solved that.

We have a "reverse 911" feature in our tiny county of only 600ppl that relays emergency messages to every cell phone in the county enrolled in the program literally in seconds. Something similar to all of the school's teachers and staff would be very easy to arrange as well.

Auto door locks are very expensive and very easy to defeat.

The gunman encountered a school district police officer, who wasn't able to stop him, Estrada said.
"He was engaged by an Uvalde ISD police officer who works here at the school. And then after that, he was engaged by two other officers from the Uvalde Police Department," Estrada said.

Officials haven't made clear how Ramos managed to get past the officers and open fire in adjacent classrooms.

These are the people you gun control freaks are telling us to rely on for our safety.

No thanks.

Doesn't matter...he ultimately was stopped by a bullet.

Vegas shooting, there dozens of officers.
In that event it took police quite a while to even identify the room the shots were coming from and even longer to enter. They made no attempt at all to enter until after he'd already killed himself.

All active shooter training in the US needs to be changed to where the first officer arriving on scene should be charging forward to immediately locate and engage the shooter.

In case after case as soon as they feel trapped and engaged with return fire the events end almost instantly.

No you certainly didn't.

Body armor doesn't stop you from being knocked on your ass and dazed long enough for someone to finish the job or at least to disarm you.
Yes but ...... If the ammo is indeed armor piercing and does its job there won't be any need to tackle the person wearing the armor.

Yes but ...... If the ammo is indeed armor piercing and does its job there won't be any need to tackle the person wearing the armor.
Not what I would equip a SWAT Team or anyone else with to go after a school shooter or anyone else in a high density population area because of the risk of over penetration and ricochets that might injure or kill innocents.

Not what I would equip a SWAT Team or anyone else with to go after a school shooter or anyone else in a high density population area because of the risk of over penetration and ricochets that might injure or kill innocents.
That did cross my mind.

Defensive weaponry shouldn't be limited to just firearms. A good bean bag blaster can do just as much damage in fact maybe more in the right circumstances.

If you have a squad of teachers each armed with the equivalent of a potato cannon the shooter is dead meat especially if there are also teachers armed with lethal Force. Potato traveling at a thousand feet per second will crack your skull. Even better with baseballs.

Last edited:
That did cross my mind.

Defensive weaponry shouldn't be limited to just firearms. A good bean bag blaster can do just as much damage in fact maybe more in the right circumstances.

If you have a squad of teachers each armed with the equivalent of a potato cannon the shooter is dead meat especially if there are also teachers armed with lethal Force. Potato traveling at a thousand feet per second will crack your skull. Even better with baseballs.
None of which would be practical.

I'd rather they be equipped with JHP's or shotguns with bird shot so as to reduce the likelihood of collateral damage.

None of which would be practical.

I'd rather they be equipped with JHP's or shotguns with bird shot so as to reduce the likelihood of collateral damage.
Scatter shot....yes good choice
However I'm wondering about the stock-kick...how big we talking?

Forum List

Back