Good Guys with a gun failed again

So I look at the timeline of events at the TX school shooting:
The gunman encountered a school district police officer, who wasn't able to stop him, Estrada said.
"He was engaged by an Uvalde ISD police officer who works here at the school. And then after that, he was engaged by two other officers from the Uvalde Police Department," Estrada said.

Officials haven't made clear how Ramos managed to get past the officers and open fire in adjacent classrooms.

Now explain to me how this happened? How do all these officers not stop an 18 year old punk with no training that just bought his guns 2 weeks ago?
Many police officers get shot first by criminals or fail to stop them before they kill someone. what's your point?

Congratulations on finding custom data to fit your story.

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

‘Good guy with a gun’ is a myth.

Arming teachers is idiotic madness.

More guns is not the ‘answer.’
At one of my schools, there was a great deal of debate over arming faculty with guns. My principal was an avid deer hunter, the assistant principal was a former deputy sheriff, and I am ex-military who volunteered to train special operations troops in urban combat. If the legislature had allowed it, there would be three people with guns on campus at least, all trained.

Forum List

Back