Good Guys with a gun failed again

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
So I look at the timeline of events at the TX school shooting:
The gunman encountered a school district police officer, who wasn't able to stop him, Estrada said.
"He was engaged by an Uvalde ISD police officer who works here at the school. And then after that, he was engaged by two other officers from the Uvalde Police Department," Estrada said.

Officials haven't made clear how Ramos managed to get past the officers and open fire in adjacent classrooms.

Now explain to me how this happened? How do all these officers not stop an 18 year old punk with no training that just bought his guns 2 weeks ago?

The gunman encountered a school district police officer, who wasn't able to stop him, Estrada said.
"He was engaged by an Uvalde ISD police officer who works here at the school. And then after that, he was engaged by two other officers from the Uvalde Police Department," Estrada said.

Officials haven't made clear how Ramos managed to get past the officers and open fire in adjacent classrooms.

Now explain to me how this happened? How do all these officers not stop an 18 year old punk with no training that just bought his guns 2 weeks ago?
Sounds like some officers need more training ... or the school needs different officers.

A School shooter was just allowed to walk into a school again because they didn't lock the fucking doors

A School shooter was just allowed to walk into a school again because they didn't lock the fucking doors
He was confronted by 3 officers prior to entering. How is it they didn't stop him? He likely shot open the door...

You forgot to mention that an elite Border Patrol Agent showed up and shot the perp dead, so a good guy with a gun shot and killed that 18 year old punk.

So you are saying our officers aren't very good then?
'Our' officers?

Do you live there?

Are you insituating ALL officers or just the ones this thread is about?

I simply stated that it sounds like the 3 officers who were unable to stop a kid from getting into the school and killing 21 people (19 kids, 2 adults) could benefit from some additional training and if they prove to not be good enough for the job perhaps other officers are needed.

So what exactly about that were you seemingly triggered by, especially after a well-trained BPA took out the shooter himself?

Last edited:
'Our' officers?

For you live there?

I simply stated that it sounds like the 3 officers who were unable to stop a kid from getting into the school and killing 21 people (19 kids, 2 adults) could benefit from some additional training and if they prove to not be good enough for the job perhaps other officers are needed.

So what exactly about that were you seemingly triggered by?
Sounds like the same Progressive city school security that happened down in Broward County "Parkland School", the guard was there but did nothing but cower in fear. I guess blue city teach their officers "Restraint" and end up getting children killed.

Security failures in Parkland school shooting included unlocked doors, no PA system An investigative commission said doors and gates were left unlocked. By Enjoli Francis December 29, 2018, 2:01 AM • 5 min read 2:54 New video and details emerge from Parkland shooting

Security failures in Parkland school shooting included ... - ABC News

abcnews.go.com/US/security-failures-parkland-school-shooting-included-unlock…

'Our' officers?

For you live there?

So what exactly about that were you seemingly triggered by, especially after a well-trained BPA took out the shooter himself?
You said the officers weren't good. All 3 of them I guess right?

I'd been reading bits and pieces of that information and i am appalled. They sound as bad as those cops that allowed that florida shooting things with that cruz kid. That gunman Ramos, was in there for an hour??? shooting kids??? Where are the damn officers to stop that? In the movies?

Last edited:
Sounds like the same Progressive city school security that happened down in Broward County "Parkland School", the guard was there but did nothing but cower in fear. I guess blue city teach their officers "Restraint" and end up getting children killed.

Security failures in Parkland school shooting included unlocked doors, no PA system An investigative commission said doors and gates were left unlocked. By Enjoli Francis December 29, 2018, 2:01 AM • 5 min read 2:54 New video and details emerge from Parkland shooting

Security failures in Parkland school shooting included ... - ABC News

abcnews.go.com/US/security-failures-parkland-school-shooting-included-unlock…
He was engaged by a school resource officer and 2 regular officers. How did they fail to stop him?

Good guys are civilians with guns who stop shooters, not cops who don't do their job. So put a corn cobb up your ass idiot.

Good guys are civilians with guns who stop shooters, not cops who don't do their job. So put a corn cobb up your ass idiot.
I was told a good guy with a gun eventually stopped him. That was an officer. Not a good guy then?

Seems simple to me --- he ran past them and into one classroom and he locked the door from the inside. That's how they are designed, so teachers can lock the door against shooters.

Whoops. Looks like there is a problem with that system.

The door was heavy and the walls were cinderblock, so they simply could not get in, till they finally got hold of a key. Then they took heavy fire while going in ----- brave men!! I'm proud of our Border Patrol.

Seems simple to me --- he ran past them and into one classroom and he locked the door from the inside. That's how they are designed, so teachers can lock the door against shooters.

Whoops. Looks like there is a problem with that system.

The door was heavy and the walls were cinderblock, so they simply could not get in, till they finally got hold of a key. Then they took heavy fire while going in ----- brave men!! I'm proud of our Border Patrol.
If 3 officers had time to confront him, they had time to stop him. I believe at least one of these officers was shot himself, maybe 2.

Forum List

Back