Good Guys with a gun failed again

1653751115600.png

So I look at the timeline of events at the TX school shooting:
The gunman encountered a school district police officer, who wasn't able to stop him, Estrada said.
"He was engaged by an Uvalde ISD police officer who works here at the school. And then after that, he was engaged by two other officers from the Uvalde Police Department," Estrada said.

Officials haven't made clear how Ramos managed to get past the officers and open fire in adjacent classrooms.

Now explain to me how this happened? How do all these officers not stop an 18 year old punk with no training that just bought his guns 2 weeks ago?
Just throw guns in the mix. More and more guns. More and more crazy people with guns. Yeah let's go gun huggers.

The gunman encountered a school district police officer, who wasn't able to stop him, Estrada said.
"He was engaged by an Uvalde ISD police officer who works here at the school. And then after that, he was engaged by two other officers from the Uvalde Police Department," Estrada said.

Officials haven't made clear how Ramos managed to get past the officers and open fire in adjacent classrooms.

Now explain to me how this happened? How do all these officers not stop an 18 year old punk with no training that just bought his guns 2 weeks ago?
Ask the Beto supporting Chief of police why he prevent his trained officers from entering the building. Ask him why his officers prevented armed citizens from entering the building?

Thanks for validating that government should not be the only ones with guns.

Seems simple to me --- he ran past them and into one classroom and he locked the door from the inside. That's how they are designed, so teachers can lock the door against shooters.

Whoops. Looks like there is a problem with that system.

The door was heavy and the walls were cinderblock, so they simply could not get in, till they finally got hold of a key. Then they took heavy fire while going in ----- brave men!! I'm proud of our Border Patrol.
Yet an off duty border patrol agent with a shotgun he borrowed from his Barber entered the building and made the kill.

Because they are leftist scum like you.
Be careful, Texas could become a blue state by 2024. Women hate you, minorities hate you, and old people will hate you as soon as the truth is apparent, you’re cutting Medicare, Medicaid and social security. Geesus, all you have left is theft.

Last edited:
Then they are spineless cowards.
Why, the gop is spineless cowards. They couldn’t even arrest Hillary with four years of Trumps hand picked DOJ.

Geesus, are you guys incompetent.

Last edited:

Video games.

Forum List

Back