Good Guys with a gun failed again

You can take the evidence and stuff it up beto Orourke's ass for all i care. there were dead and dying children lying around. What the hell kinda responses are these from some of you guys. EVIDENCE BE DAMNED...it is about the CHILDREN! Precious few seconds to save precious lives.

The untrained kid shot at least one of them. I think the trained officers should be better than him right?
And what were the circumstances of that exchange starting with the range between them and was the cop armed with a rifle, shotgun, or just a handgun?

If there were more than about 90' between them the handgun would be pretty useless.

Good point: without a large officer presence he could have come out and shot many more. Probably would have: these crazies love a large body count. I've read it's a sort of competition for reputation. After death, but still.
And the public has a ghoulish need to know all the bloody details.

WHAT THE HELL?? Where are those damned big claims from yesterday that this is all the right's fault. Somewhat more subdued and callous today aren't we, lefties?? What changed?

You can take the evidence and stuff it up beto Orourke's ass for all i care. there were dead and dying children lying around. What the hell kinda responses are these from some of you guys. EVIDENCE BE DAMNED...it is about the CHILDREN! Precious few seconds to save precious lives.
The evidence in this and all other school shootings suggests that classroom teachers be armed and trained with weapons capable of shooting through body armor.

(I arrived at this conclusion through the process of critical thinking. :biggrin:)

Last edited:
So I look at the timeline of events at the TX school shooting:
The gunman encountered a school district police officer, who wasn't able to stop him, Estrada said.
"He was engaged by an Uvalde ISD police officer who works here at the school. And then after that, he was engaged by two other officers from the Uvalde Police Department," Estrada said.

Officials haven't made clear how Ramos managed to get past the officers and open fire in adjacent classrooms.

Now explain to me how this happened? How do all these officers not stop an 18 year old punk with no training that just bought his guns 2 weeks ago?

Law enforcement isn't part of the "good guy with a gun" concept. The concept is an armed citizen in the right place and the right time can stop a shooter cold BEFORE police are able to respond.

From what I have read the school in question forbade teachers and staff from bringing in their concealed weapons, thus there was no opportunity for the "good guy with a gun" concept to be tested in this situation.

I want to know too Circe The public needs to know what goes on. They need to see this devastation to know what it looks like. We talked about that in a topic HERE about the buffalo shooter, till it was removed because some leftie had a cow over it.

Last edited:
So the reality now seems to be that it takes the entire police force plus help to stop the bad guy with a gun. Why is that? We've seen this before. Why is the shooter so hard to stop?
And you motherfuckers don't think we could take on our own government?

Make up your fucking idiot minds.

Do you motherfuckers don't think we could take on our own government?

Make up your fucking idiot mind.

Because police have procedures and worry that if they get into a shootout with the gunner they will hit the people they are trying to save, they are also only human and it takes a special type of person to run into a potential shooting situation instead of just reacting to an ongoing confrontation.

You don't leave children in a room with an active shooter. YOU DO EVERYTHING you can to stop that. Least...that's what we're told our cops do. we sorta findin' out different aren't we now. The day after. when the left narrative appears to be fallin' apart before our very eyes.

don't know about the rest of you but i'm detecting a change of tone from our leftist accusers from yesterday.

Because police have procedures and worry that if they get into a shootout with the gunner they will hit the people they are trying to save, they are also only human and it takes a special type of person to run into a potential shooting situation instead of just reacting to an ongoing confrontation.
Military in confrontation with its own citizens faces the exact same challenges.

The point: we don't need f-15s and nukes to stop our own tyrannical government, as long as our government does not contunue to disarm us all because .00003% misuse firearms.

The other point: we need machine guns

Forum List

Back