Good Guys with a gun failed again

Yes, they do. Don't even bother to post manipulated numbers to try and prove your point.

If guns were the problem, this country would have millions dead on a daily basis, not tens.
Then please share how many they have had this year and compare to us.

I know officers were shot. The details seems fuzzy still. I also know officers sat outside while he killed children. Why were they scared to go in? Many vs 1.
Yeah ---- I don't like that either. Ugly, preventing parents from saving their children. The best construction I can put on it is that they had radio contact and knew Ramos was locked in (and they may, I hope, have had a lot of officers with guns trained on that door in case he came out!!) and so no more children were endangered except those in that room, and presumably they were all dead by then.

Where the hey was the principal with that key, for so long???????

Still no mention of if the door was locked or not.

If he shot his way in the ISD officer would have shot but he didn't fire a shot and just watched Ramos enter the classroom which wasn't locked either

So I look at the timeline of events at the TX school shooting:
The gunman encountered a school district police officer, who wasn't able to stop him, Estrada said.
"He was engaged by an Uvalde ISD police officer who works here at the school. And then after that, he was engaged by two other officers from the Uvalde Police Department," Estrada said.

Officials haven't made clear how Ramos managed to get past the officers and open fire in adjacent classrooms.

Now explain to me how this happened? How do all these officers not stop an 18 year old punk with no training that just bought his guns 2 weeks ago?
Then Salvador was engaged with a Border Patrol agent with a gun that stopped him.

Yes you always avoid facts. Glad you are consistent.
You are one ignorant ass hole.
He was walking behind whatever obstructions were available so no one could shoot him.
I guess your favorite LibTard station didn’t show that video.
This guy was prepared not to be shot.

Speaking to reporters at Robb Elementary School on Wednesday, Cruz argued that unlocked doors are to blame.

"Do you want to talk about how we could have prevented the horror that played out across the street?" Cruz began. "Look, the killer entered here the same way the killer entered in Santa Fe – through a back door, an unlocked back door.

"I sat down at roundtables with the families from Santa Fe, we talked about what we need to do to harden schools, including not having unlocked back doors, not having unlocked doors in classrooms,

Yeah ---- I don't like that either. Ugly, preventing parents from saving their children. The best construction I can put on it is that they had radio contact and knew Ramos was locked in (and they may, I hope, have had a lot of officers with guns trained on that door in case he came out!!) and so no more children were endangered except those in that room, and presumably they were all dead by then.

Where the hey was the principal with that key, for so long???????
law enforcement has a lot of ways to get into a room. There were a lot of reasons including shooting that the school would have been in lockdown. I would think the shooter had to break into that classroom.

Then please share how many they have had this year and compare to us.
Share what? The number of guns or how civil their society is compared to ours?

Share the 100 other demographic metrics that make up a country and its attitude toward civil liberties?

If banning guns were the answer, then those countries that ban guns would have zero gun deaths.

You and others like you, always want to ban the rocks in a rock fight and never, ever, address the rock throwers.

Share what? The number of guns or how civil their society is compared to ours?

Share the 100 other demographic metrics that make up a country and its attitude toward civil liberties?

If banning guns were the answer, then those countries that ban guns would have zero gun deaths.

You and others like you, always want to ban the rocks in a rock fight and never, ever, address the rock throwers.
Share the number of mass shootings they have had compared to us. I said they don't have this problem. You said they do, prove it. How many this year vs us?

"All manner" would include arming the teachers.
So officers failed to stop him and you think teachers would? That's not their job. I'm sure the teachers would have been outgunned also right?

I think you are foolish if you think an 18 year old who just bought his guns was well trained. But I'll wait for your link to give us reason to believe he was. Otherwise you are just making it up.
What makes you think he was well trained?

point the gun, pull the trigger.

it's not something that takes a lot of experience, nor is it rocket science.

So officers failed to stop him and you think teachers would? That's not their job. I'm sure the teachers would have been outgunned also right?
A teacher would not have allowed someone with a gun to walk 30 feet to hide behind a wall.

Law enforcement arrived with plenty of time to stop this killer. Something stopped them. That is the key to this problem. Why were trained officers unable to stop him. We all know the reason. Those of us who care about childrens lives know for sure. The rest still dodge the obvious answer.

Forum List

Back