'Good Catholic' Joe Biden Wanted To Force CatholicsTo Go Against Their Faith - It Goes Up In Smoke

Joe Biden and his family have always been loyal Catholics who attend Mass weekly.

But he is also sworn to defend the Constitution and keep his religious views out of his governing.

Separation of Church and State

Separation of Church and State is a concept that most religious people don't believe in.

For most of the history of the Catholic church, the Pope was really a descendant of the Roman Emperor, and the college of Cardinals descended from the Roman Senate. There is no lineage from St. Peter, the only lineage is since Constantine founded the Roman Catholic Church.

The King of England is the head of the Church of England, so Anglicans and all the other derivative protestant religions are dedicated to the King. Yet Protestant political candidates are never required to disavow their loyalty to the King like Kennedy had to disavow his loyalty to the Pope.

The Russian Orthodox church was started by Peter the Great and aligned with the Russian Royalty, but now is closely aligned with the Russian government.

This is how they get all the religious zealots to fight their wars for them.

Too bad so many Americans are the same!

Separation of Church and State is a concept that most religious people don't believe in.
It's ridiculous to attack "religion"... as to demand a Catholic answer for Muslim norms is just dumb.

It's like me saying "Government" is evil, because of Hitler, Stalin, etc.. so anyone who supports it is supporting these previous gov'ts.

It's ridiculous to attack "religion"... as to demand a Catholic answer for Muslim norms is just dumb.

It's like me saying "Government" is evil, because of Hitler, Stalin, etc.. so anyone who supports it is supporting these previous gov'ts.

I'm not attacking religion; I'm attacking the combining of government and religion - the failure of most people to believe in separation of church and state.

Once Religion is combined with government it is no longer a religion - it's a tool of the government.

I'm not attacking religion; I'm attacking the combining of government and religion - the failure of most people to believe in separation of church and state.

Once Religion is combined with government it is no longer a religion - it's a tool of the government.
Can you outline an example of your claim in the US? You seemed to be saying it’s some major problem here

Can you outline an example of your claim in the US? You seemed to be saying it’s some major problem here

Have you been asleep for the past 20 years?

Seriously?

Have you ever heard of the right to life movement?

Well well Catholic Throughout the world have a long history of intentionally letting people die rather than terminate a pregnancy even when it's clear that the pregnancy will never be brought to term.

Look at Ireland for example. Look at how many women have died from miscarriages In Irish hospitals because the doctors didn't want to terminate the pregnancy even thoug that they knew the child wouldn't survive and that the mother's life was clearly endangered. They chose to knowingly let the mother die rather than terminate A pregnancy that was already ending.

Well well Catholic Throughout the world have a long history of intentionally letting people die rather than terminate a pregnancy even when it's clear that the pregnancy will never be brought to term.

Look at Ireland for example. Look at how many women have died from miscarriages In Irish hospitals because the doctors didn't want to terminate the pregnancy even though that they knew the child wouldn't survive and that the mother's life was clearly endangered. They chose to knowingly let the mother die rather than terminate A pregnancy that was already ending.
Bullshit.

There have been numerous cases prior to Ireland altering their constitutiof patients. Dying from complications from miscarriages because the doctors refused to terminate the pregnancy even though the child would never survive either way. Protests resulting from those cases are the primary reason why their constitution was amended In the 1st place.

I did:

Have you been asleep for the past 20 years?

It does so little to address the issue put to you, it is a de facto concession that you -can't- address the issue out to you.

So..... no.

Dumbass - I accidently clicked the Post button and then went back and edited my post to complete what I meant to say.

That's why I asked you to review my completed post.

'Good, Practicing Catholics' do not support and attempt to force abortions right up to tbe moment of birth, and 'Good' Catholics don't try to force Catholics to go against their faith / belief to support and cy with libersl agendas; yet, here is Biden claiming to be a 'good, practicing Catholic' doing both.

What measurement does Bidrn go by IOT claim he is a 'good, practicing Catholic'? It must be his own because he sure isn't using any actual Catholic Church standards.

It was not tbe Catholic Church this week who pointed out Joe's actions and agenda are both not constitutional and against the Catholic church's faith, religeous freedom, and rights.

What a great Christian your cult leader is, Donald Trump.
5 kids by 3 wives
A serial adulterer
Proven fraudster/liar - Trump University, Trump Charity, Trump corporation
Brags about grabbing women by the pussy
He lacks compassion -The Bible says: "As God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience." (Colossians 3:12)
He appeals to fear and anger - The Bible says: "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not reached perfection in love."(1 John 4:18)
He is enamored with "greatness" and ego, but has no concern for "goodness" or service.-Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." (Matthew 5: 5-8)
His love of money is more apparent than his love of God or others. the Bible says: "No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." (Matthew 6:24)

Dumbass -
Thanks, pea-wit

With the left's secular sanctity of children's lives driving various parts of its agenda, why is a pro-life position necessarily sectarian?
Isn't it perfectly possible to hold a secular pro-life position?
That being the case, how is the "right to life" movement an example of religion becoming a tool of the government?
And, even if you're right -- isnit it an example of government becoming a tool of religion?

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of the right to life movement?
Yes... what is the problem with it? They advocate for the protection of life, which isn't a completely theological issue.

The vitriolic write up for documentary says the January 6th was an act of "Christian Nationalism" and has every radical-left buzzword to slander Conservatives...

Guys.. read this:

On January 6, 2021, invocations to Jesus rang out across the Capitol Mall in Washington D.C. as a violent confusion of forces attempted to overthrow the American government. While armed militiamen and QAnon followers made headlines, the galvanizing force that drove this upheaval was an anti-democratic political movement known as Christian Nationalism. Masquerading as religion, and founded on a false narrative of American history, Christian Nationalism has skillfully seduced tens of millions of conservative Evangelicals into blindly following its authoritarian ideology. Their intent is to construct a theocracy that enshrines white, conservative Christians as the elite governing leaders of a future America.

LMAO

I'd love for you to prove any of this lunatic rhetoric.

Forum List

Back