What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

good bye nut job

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Reaction score
:eusa_clap: The plagurist, lying, arrogant, prick, from colorado is dead, well close enough, fired, he's melting, melting :badgrin:

Nevadamedic

Reaction score

maineman

VIP Member
Reaction score

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score
my guess is that Mr. Fair and Balanced is referring to Ward Churchill

One could easily be "fair and balanced" and STILL be glad Ward Churchill has been fired. No way should that man have been allowed to use his position as educator to push his political extremism.

And I submit to you that had he been a right wing extremist, he'd have been hounded out of a job years ago.

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Reaction score
One could easily be "fair and balanced" and STILL be glad Ward Churchill has been fired. No way should that man have been allowed to use his position as educator to push his political extremism.

And I submit to you that had he been a right wing extremist, he'd have been hounded out of a job years ago.

no shit....what if he called the muslim brotherhood a bunch of little david dukes.....

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Now you know thats different. The left are looking out for us and the right are just whack jobs.

OP
actsnoblemartin

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Reaction score
who said i was fair and balanced :lol: , im not bill o'reilly. But i have been very critical of bush, and dont agree with everything that he or the republicans says.

red states rule

Reaction score

Do you agree with the liberal nutjob who called those who died in the WTC Nazi's?

red states rule

Reaction score
Ward Churchill made up stories about it and himself. Libs do not care about facts, like he lied on his job application.

The first ammendment protects American citizens from being jailed for their speech, but there is no provision pertaining to employment.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List