good bye nut job

my guess is that Mr. Fair and Balanced is referring to Ward Churchill

One could easily be "fair and balanced" and STILL be glad Ward Churchill has been fired. No way should that man have been allowed to use his position as educator to push his political extremism.

And I submit to you that had he been a right wing extremist, he'd have been hounded out of a job years ago.

One could easily be "fair and balanced" and STILL be glad Ward Churchill has been fired. No way should that man have been allowed to use his position as educator to push his political extremism.

And I submit to you that had he been a right wing extremist, he'd have been hounded out of a job years ago.

no shit....what if he called the muslim brotherhood a bunch of little david dukes.....

Now you know thats different. The left are looking out for us and the right are just whack jobs.

Ward Churchill made up stories about it and himself. Libs do not care about facts, like he lied on his job application.

The first ammendment protects American citizens from being jailed for their speech, but there is no provision pertaining to employment.

Forum List

Back