Gone are pre-existing conditions if you vote for trump, and I know some trumpers are counting on the ACA

why do you like giving CEOs millions of dollars to deny coverage?

Because it's my choice. CEO's can't have me arrested if I refuse to do business with them.

who's gonna arrest you?
That's the way government mandates work. Defy them. Go to jail. Don't be coy.

oh you need to provide an unbiased link that anybody was arrested due to not getting / non pmt of the yearly fine for refusing the health insurance mandate when the it was in effect.

chop chop, 'cause i'm logging off in a minute....

Every law government passes is backed by the threat of arrest and prosecution for those who defy it. That's the difference between a law and a suggestion. See ya.

so no link to back up yer claim....only pure bullshit.

got it.
Dodgem.

you sure did.

no link = no credibility.

Fuck you idiot. I'm citing an obvious fact about the nature of laws. If you violate them, you are punished. You can't deny that - so instead you deflect with "links" nonsense. Piss off.

why do you like giving CEOs millions of dollars to deny coverage?

Because it's my choice. CEO's can't have me arrested if I refuse to do business with them.

who's gonna arrest you?
That's the way government mandates work. Defy them. Go to jail. Don't be coy.

oh you need to provide an unbiased link that anybody was arrested due to not getting / non pmt of the yearly fine for refusing the health insurance mandate when the it was in effect.

chop chop, 'cause i'm logging off in a minute....

Every law government passes is backed by the threat of arrest and prosecution for those who defy it. That's the difference between a law and a suggestion. See ya.

so no link to back up yer claim....only pure bullshit.

got it.
Dodgem.

you sure did.

no link = no credibility.

Fuck you idiot. I'm citing an obvious fact about the nature of laws. If you violate them, you are punished. You can't deny that - so instead you deflect with "links" nonsense. Piss off.

lol ....

checkmate.

i win.

for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
What is Short Term Health Insurance? | Cigna
-------------------------------------
They are pretty much the same as cobra, except they don't cover you if your have a PEC. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

Be wary of signing up for Advantage Plans.

Say bye if you vote for tramp.

He doesn't have a plan.

The republicans want to go back to pre the ACA.
Obama's taking control of 1/5 of the private sector to save me money over doubled my insurance for half the care and a deductible that can never be met. My daughter had to wait to the emergency beeper in her heart pace maker was going off before they would change the battery. So what you say would make me laugh if my family hadn't lived the fucked up obama care bull shit including the death squad so peddle your bull shit to some ignorant bastard liberal that don't know better. My whole life I have taken care of my family's health and didn't need some power hungry ass hole to do it for me. Never would no family member be close to death before meeting his death squads requirements. Until that piece of shit is hanging from a rope will justice return to this country.

Apparently you were on the cheapest plan. The bronze plans.

for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
They are pretty much the same as cobra, except they don't cover you if your have a PEC. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

He doesn't have a plan.

Obama's taking control of 1/5 of the private sector to save me money over doubled my insurance for half the care and a deductible that can never be met. My daughter had to wait to the emergency beeper in her heart pace maker was going off before they would change the battery. So what you say would make me laugh if my family hadn't lived the fucked up obama care bull shit including the death squad so peddle your bull shit to some ignorant bastard liberal that don't know better. My whole life I have taken care of my family's health and didn't need some power hungry ass hole to do it for me. Never would no family member be close to death before meeting his death squads requirements. Until that piece of shit is hanging from a rope will justice return to this country.

So the Obama plan is the rich pay more for better care and the poor get shit. I thought Obamacare was supposed to give everyone better and equal healthcare? So, it really isn't to help the poor like we were led to believe. Not surprising.

He doesn't have a plan.

So the Obama plan is the rich pay more for better care and the poor get shit. I thought Obamacare was supposed to give everyone better and equal healthcare? So, it really isn't to help the poor like we were led to believe. Not surprising.

There are different levels of plans. Bronze Plans are most exp. as far as deductibles and OOP max, those who get a Bronze Plan either are young and heathy, got money, or don't have money as they are the cheapest plans but they cover all existing PECS.

So, it really isn't to help the poor like we were led to believe. Not surprising.

Of course it isn't about helping the poor. If that was the goal we'd just, well, help the poor. ACA is about forcing everyone to sign up for government health care - albeit, outsourced to private insurance companies. It's a corporatist wet dream.

Last edited:
There are different levels of plans. Bronze Plans are most exp. as far as deductibles and OOP max, those who get a Bronze Plan either are young and heathy, got money, or don't have money as they are the cheapest plans but they cover all existing PECS.

Bronze plans were the cheapest, high deductibles, around $1800 per person plus a $20 co-pay. You had to pay a monthly premium and had never got to the deductible and so you paid $9000 before the policy covered anything and then it was only 80%. Not sure how many people can afford to pay $9000 of insurance without it covering anything. My catastrophic was half that.

Bronze plans were the cheapest, high deductibles, around $1800 per person plus a $20 co-pay. You had to pay a monthly premium and had never got to the deductible and so you paid $9000 before the policy covered anything and then it was only 80%. Not sure how many people can afford to pay $9000 of insurance without it covering anything. My catastrophic was half that.

all the protections, such as the preventatives are covered 100% regardless of what plan you have. as for the deductibles... yep they are high, but the monthly premiums are subsidized.

all the protections, such as the preventatives are covered 100% regardless of what plan you have. as for the deductibles... yep they are high, but the monthly premiums are subsidized.

My premium was not subsidized, the 100% of pre-existings didn't matter, all my visits were out of pocket because I never met my deductible. $9000 a year and I was previously paying around $3500 a year for catastrophic. I still never saw how the ACA helped people, if you couldn't afford the premium, how could you afford the deductibles?

Last edited:

all the protections, such as the preventatives are covered 100% regardless of what plan you have.

Those aren't "protections". They're regulations forcing coverage that many consumers don't want.

My premium was not subsidized, the 100% of pre-existings didn't matter, all my visits were out of pocket because I never met my deductible. $9000 a year and I was previously paying around $3500 a year for catastrophic. I still never saw how the ACA helped people, if you couldn't afford the premium, how could you afford the deductibles?

For 2020 coverage, that upper income cap is $49,960 for a single person and $103,000 for a family of four.
----------------------------------
you made too much money or were on the wrong plan.

I don't get a subsidy either, but the best part of it is the PEC which affect everyone with health ins, except those are on the skinny plans, and the essential health benefits (except for tramps skinny plans)

--------------------------------------------
the issue is republicans have been anti the ACA since inception otherwise it would be better.

Last edited:

if you have a policy & stay in network, you tend to pay less than straight out cash & what you pay does go to the deductible. i assume you were fairly healthy with nochronic issues like diabetes or HBP?

For 2020 coverage, that upper income cap is $49,960 for a single person and $103,000 for a family of four.
----------------------------------
you made too much money or were on the wrong plan.

I know I was on the wrong plan, they don't have my plan anymore. Can't save on my medical anymore.

all the protections, such as the preventatives are covered 100% regardless of what plan you have.

Those aren't "protections". They're regulations forcing coverage that many consumers don't want.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just made individual policies akin to group policies. everybody has the same coverage. a man doesn't need maternity care or a mammogram, & a female doesn't need prostate cancer screenings, but both are covered.

still no link to anybody being arrested for non compliance in the ACA, 'eh?

if you have a policy & stay in network, you tend to pay less than straight out cash & what you pay does go to the deductible. i assume you were fairly healthy with nochronic issues like diabetes or HBP?

I stay in policy and stay in network, the deductible is $1800, the premium over $600 a month. I go to the doc maybe twice a year. The wellness check for some reason I keep paying for, I thought that was covered but I have been told no. I used to pay $3500 a year before the ACA and I thought that was spendy.

I stay in policy and stay in network, the deductible is $1800, the premium over $600 a month. I go to the doc maybe twice a year. The wellness check for some reason I keep paying for, I thought that was covered but I have been told no. I used to pay $3500 a year before the ACA and I thought that was spendy.

if you discuss anything outside the realm of a 'physical' then it's considered a seperate office visit & you will get billed for the copay. ya, that's stupid AF, agreed.

you get no subsidies at all?

if you discuss anything outside the realm of a 'physical' then it's considered a seperate office visit & you will get billed for the copay. ya, that's stupid AF, agreed.

you get no subsidies at all?
Nope, and I hope to never qualify. I dislike taking other peoples money.

He doesn't have a plan.

he elected to not have it. The Party of the Rumpers couldn't tell the truth when a lie works just as well in their eyes.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just made individual policies akin to group policies. everybody has the same coverage.

Why should everyone be forced to have the same coverage? Why not let people decide for themselves how to manage their health care? Do we really need government dictating this?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just made individual policies akin to group policies. everybody has the same coverage.

Why should everyone be forced to have the same coverage? Why not let people decide for themselves how to manage their health care? Do we really need government dictating this?

The ACA sets the Minimum not the Maximum. Just like the States set the minimums for Car Insurance.

Forum List

Back