Golda Was Right

Golda Meyerson, born in Kiev. WTF was she doing in Palestine. That's the problem Hoss, a bunch of Europeans of the Jewish religion went to invade and settle Palestine thinking that the Christians and Muslims would just disappear or leave. Thanks for reminding us of the facts.
Let me thank you for reminding me that the European Jews created jobs so that your friendly Muslims came into the area from their poor countries to get these jobs. Are you calling Winston Churchill a liar when he said that the Arabs swarmed into Israel? I wonder if you can also tell me why your friendly Muslims are also leaving so many of their countries for jobs.

Is your mind wandering a bit Hoss, firstly these European Jews are not a Semitic peoples.....only Shepardic Jews and Palestinians are(so much for all the pro Jewish posters squealing on here about Anti-Semitism,you included)

What Muslims came to get jobs !!!!!!! You seem to forget only mainly Palestinians lived in this area prior to the illegal immigration of Jews,many of them Terrorists.......circa 1920 onwards.

I love you man,be you Jewish or not,but this flagrant re-writing of history and the facts from you has me totally baffeled sic.........I also believe Golda Mayer was part of a terrorist organization.
Really, Steve? You still on the same stuff over and over. Most of the Jews living in Israel are Middle East Jews. Also, early travelers saw very few Arabs around. Don't you have immigration into Australia now with people coming from all over? It's the same situation with the Arabs going into Israel for jobs. Steve has not done his research very thoroughly. The Middle Eastern Jews are mainly called Mizrahis, although it is quite understandable that anti-Semites skip over this fact while they obsess over European Jews as if those are the only ones in Israel.

Mizrahi Jews
Where are your defined % Hoss of each Jewish caste that occupy Palestine ?????Todays Israel

Your laughable statement regarding Arabs going to Israel for work is just that Laughable....unless you mean Palestinians..steve

You are the one who is laughable, Steve, if you don't know that the majority of Jews living in Israel are Middle Eastern Jews. I meant Arabs and not Palestinians, Steve, since they came from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, etc. Why do you think that one of the Egyptian officials said that the Gazans should come back to Egypt? I wouldn't claim to be an expert regarding the country that Steve comes from, but Americans certainly know that poor people are arriving here in droves for jobs, the same as the Arabs went to Israel for jobs and the same reason you see poor immigrants flooding into Europe. When there are no jobs in your home country, you try to find work elsewhere.

O Yeah....and don't you Americans BITCH about that...........get real Hoss..steve

Golda Meyerson, born in Kiev. WTF was she doing in Palestine. That's the problem Hoss, a bunch of Europeans of the Jewish religion went to invade and settle Palestine thinking that the Christians and Muslims would just disappear or leave. Thanks for reminding us of the facts.
Let me thank you for reminding me that the European Jews created jobs so that your friendly Muslims came into the area from their poor countries to get these jobs. Are you calling Winston Churchill a liar when he said that the Arabs swarmed into Israel? I wonder if you can also tell me why your friendly Muslims are also leaving so many of their countries for jobs.

Is your mind wandering a bit Hoss, firstly these European Jews are not a Semitic peoples.....only Shepardic Jews and Palestinians are(so much for all the pro Jewish posters squealing on here about Anti-Semitism,you included)

What Muslims came to get jobs !!!!!!! You seem to forget only mainly Palestinians lived in this area prior to the illegal immigration of Jews,many of them Terrorists.......circa 1920 onwards.

I love you man,be you Jewish or not,but this flagrant re-writing of history and the facts from you has me totally baffeled sic.........I also believe Golda Mayer was part of a terrorist organization.
Really, Steve? You still on the same stuff over and over. Most of the Jews living in Israel are Middle East Jews. Also, early travelers saw very few Arabs around. Don't you have immigration into Australia now with people coming from all over? It's the same situation with the Arabs going into Israel for jobs. Steve has not done his research very thoroughly. The Middle Eastern Jews are mainly called Mizrahis, although it is quite understandable that anti-Semites skip over this fact while they obsess over European Jews as if those are the only ones in Israel.

Mizrahi Jews
Where are your defined % Hoss of each Jewish caste that occupy Palestine ?????Todays Israel

Your laughable statement regarding Arabs going to Israel for work is just that Laughable....unless you mean Palestinians..steve

You are the one who is laughable, Steve, if you don't know that the majority of Jews living in Israel are Middle Eastern Jews. I meant Arabs and not Palestinians, Steve, since they came from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, etc. Why do you think that one of the Egyptian officials said that the Gazans should come back to Egypt? I wouldn't claim to be an expert regarding the country that Steve comes from, but Americans certainly know that poor people are arriving here in droves for jobs, the same as the Arabs went to Israel for jobs and the same reason you see poor immigrants flooding into Europe. When there are no jobs in your home country, you try to find work elsewhere.
No Arabs,only Palestinians work in Israel for slave wages,but then most Americans earn slave wages,so maybe you think that's normal..........Gazan to Egypt.....I think you mean't Jews from Egypt should return.....I see you never gave me % Hoss.......now try to concentrate,and do what I asked you......thanks steve.....no going off tangent now Hoss.
I really don't think the Jews have a caste system so it's got to be 100%. One for all and all for one, ya know.

Golda Meir, ugly Zionist bitch that she was, was just one more immigrant trying to force her views on the people of the country that accepted her.
It's a pity she didn't get deported to Nazi Germany.

Mizrahi Jews

O Yeah....and don't you Americans BITCH about that...........get real Hoss..steve
Am I bitching about what is happening in your country, Steve? Why don't you get real and read what many of the native Europeans feel about the flood of immigration into their countries.

Mizrahi Jews

Am I bitching about what is happening in your country, Steve? Why don't you get real and read what many of the native Europeans feel about the flood of immigration into their countries.

I was referring to Americans attitude to immigration actually......we have no real problem here as we quota immigration........Europe get a lot of Immigration or Ilegal Immigration from past Colonies.

I was right about more Ashkenazi Jews making up the highest ethnic % of Jews in Israel.

No need to BITCH for Australia Hoss..........we BITCH well, when we need to..LOL..steve

Mizrahi Jews

Well you are an Immigrant way back.....and so are the Europeans.....bit of an Irony really.

Mizrahi Jews

No Arabs,only Palestinians work in Israel for slave wages,but then most Americans earn slave wages,so maybe you think that's normal..........Gazan to Egypt.....I think you mean't Jews from Egypt should return.....I see you never gave me % Hoss.......now try to concentrate,and do what I asked you......thanks steve.....no going off tangent now Hoss.
I really don't think the Jews have a caste system so it's got to be 100%. One for all and all for one, ya know.
tell that to the Falasha

Mizrahi Jews

tell that to the Falasha
OK. Consider them told.

Mizrahi Jews

I was referring to Americans attitude to immigration actually......we have no real problem here as we quota immigration........Europe get a lot of Immigration or Ilegal Immigration from past Colonies.

I was right about more Ashkenazi Jews making up the highest ethnic % of Jews in Israel.

No need to BITCH for Australia Hoss..........we BITCH well, when we need to..LOL..steve
If I am not concerned with Australia's immigration policies and who is emigrating there, I don't think you should concern yourself with what is happening in America with regard to this. Anyhow, there is no use arguing with you. Your modus operandi is that you always want the readers to think you are right so if it makes you happy you can think the biggest group of Jews in Israel are the Ashkenazis, and I will continue to think they are the Middle Eastern Jews.

Mizrahi Jews

You are. as always, full of shit. Here are the facts.

"AN INTERIM REPORT ON THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF PALESTINE, during the period 1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921."

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil "

See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

You sir are truly whacko. Fact: There are now over 6,000,000 Palestinians living in Israel. Whereas in 1948 there were just over 1,000,000 of them living in Israel. It's a GENOCIDE, I tell ya. Don't you agree?

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

SIX MILLION !!!!!!!!????????How stupid you are try 1.800,001.........your post is irrelevant because your maths is about the same as a 1st Grader.....Hey Ho MJB......thought he got an A sorry but your A was a D.....off to the naughty corner for thee MJB.

Aw, best wishes to you with your reading comprehension disorder. Let me help you. Try again. 'Atta boy.
Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Golda Meir, ugly Zionist bitch that she was, was just one more immigrant trying to force her views on the people of the country that accepted her.
Beauty is only skin deep, Ferd. Beneath that she was a beautiful person and one of the saviors of Israel. I remember as a child, after all her speechs in America, every church in my county donated money to Israel for their cause. I also remember putting my few pennies in the collection box and some kids donated their lunch money. It was a grand time for Bible believers.

Beauty is only skin deep,.

Luckily for her, yes.

Beneath that she was a beautiful person and one of the saviors of Israel..

Hardly. She was a megabitch destroyer of Palestine - a force for evil.

every church in my county donated money to Israel for their cause. I also remember putting my few pennies in the collection box and some kids donated their lunch money. It was a grand time for Bible believers.

How stupid of you.
Israel costs American a fortune in cash and a lot of your people in body bags.
Propaganda is only believed by idiots.

Aw, such a fine fellow with love & peace in his heart. Is it any wonder why peace is so hard to achieve with dregs like Fred?

You're a scumbag Muslim

Aw, such a fine fellow with love & peace in his heart. Is it any wonder why peace is so hard to achieve with dregs like Fred?

And then he pretends he's not an extremist Muslim :lol:

Luckily for her, yes.

every church in my county donated money to Israel for their cause. I also remember putting my few pennies in the collection box and some kids donated their lunch money. It was a grand time for Bible believers.

How stupid of you.

Blah blah blah you are just another New hating Muslim. What is it with you people and always wishing death upon non Muslims.

Israel costs Americans body bags? Lol speaking of propaganda. An decision to send Americans to the ME is done by America.
It's hard to blame then too since they also want to fight the Muslim scum that roam the ME.
Islam=Cancer of the world and the reason for most of the body bags.

What are Chinese people doing in America?
What are Filipinos doing in Canada?
What are Pakistanis doing in Brazil?
What are Arabs doing in Mexico ?

See how stupid you sound?

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.
Arab propaganda is the best in the world, and idiots like you lap up every bit of it. How many people were put in body bags by your oh so peaceful Muslims, Freddie? Millions and millions since Islam started, isn't that right?

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.
Arab propaganda is the best in the world, and idiots like you lap up every bit of it. How many people were put in body bags by your oh so peaceful Muslims, Freddie? Millions and millions since Islam started, isn't that right?
Body Bag business is booming thanks to Islam

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.
Body Bag business is booming thanks to Islam

It is.
Thousands of dead American troops, all put in body bags by Muslims, and for what?
Oh, yes, they invaded Muslim countries and killed thousands of Muslims.

Forum List

Back