Golda Was Right

Beauty is only skin deep,.

Luckily for her, yes.

Beneath that she was a beautiful person and one of the saviors of Israel..

Hardly. She was a megabitch destroyer of Palestine - a force for evil.

every church in my county donated money to Israel for their cause. I also remember putting my few pennies in the collection box and some kids donated their lunch money. It was a grand time for Bible believers.

How stupid of you.
Israel costs American a fortune in cash and a lot of your people in body bags.
Propaganda is only believed by idiots.
Arab propaganda is the best in the world, and idiots like you lap up every bit of it. How many people were put in body bags by your oh so peaceful Muslims, Freddie? Millions and millions since Islam started, isn't that right?

Muslims have killed a lot of people over the last 1400 or so years.
In just a few hundred years, America has murdered a hell of a lot more.

Islam=Cancer of the world .

You are so stupid.
People tell me Zionists aren't like Nazi Germany, but you always manage to quote Hitler, just change it from Jews to Muslims.

Silly boy.

Golda Meyerson, born in Kiev. WTF was she doing in Palestine. That's the problem Hoss, a bunch of Europeans of the Jewish religion went to invade and settle Palestine thinking that the Christians and Muslims would just disappear or leave. Thanks for reminding us of the facts.

Golda Meir, ugly Zionist bitch that she was, was just one more immigrant trying to force her views on the people of the country that accepted her.
It's a pity she didn't get deported to Nazi Germany.

Aw, such a fine fellow with love & peace in his heart. Is it any wonder why peace is so hard to achieve with dregs like Fred?

And then he pretends he's not an extremist Muslim :lol:

I recant my words.
She shouldn't have been sent there - the Germans would never get a stiffy when she was presented as a field whore.

You are so stupid.
People tell me Zionists aren't like Nazi Germany, but you always manage to quote Hitler, just change it from Jews to Muslims.

Silly boy.
No relation to Hitler at all. I'm just stating the truth.
The religion has corrupted the minds of so many people and is responsible for daily chaos all over the world.

Luckily for her, yes.

every church in my county donated money to Israel for their cause. I also remember putting my few pennies in the collection box and some kids donated their lunch money. It was a grand time for Bible believers.

How stupid of you.
Arab propaganda is the best in the world, and idiots like you lap up every bit of it. How many people were put in body bags by your oh so peaceful Muslims, Freddie? Millions and millions since Islam started, isn't that right?

So Muslims have KILLED a lot of people but America has MURDERED a lot of people.......

Also, comparing a religion to a country... Are you that stupid?

Golda Meyerson, born in Kiev. WTF was she doing in Palestine. That's the problem Hoss, a bunch of Europeans of the Jewish religion went to invade and settle Palestine thinking that the Christians and Muslims would just disappear or leave. Thanks for reminding us of the facts.

Kill Muslim kids for our matzo, didn't you know that is what us Jews like to do. Muslim blood tastes like red wine to us!

You are so stupid.

Silly boy.
No relation to Hitler at all. I'm just stating the truth.
The religion has corrupted the minds of so many people and is responsible for daily chaos all over the world.

I didn't suggest Hitler was your uncle, just that Zionists tend to copy him, as you did.

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.

So Muslims have KILLED a lot of people but America has MURDERED a lot of people.......

Why is it?
There are far more Muslims than American, but Americans have murdered far more people.

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.

Why is it?
There are far more Muslims than American, but Americans have murdered far more people.

Again, you're comparing a country to a religion. Some Americans ARE Muslims. And war casualties aren't considered murder victims.

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.

Why is it?

Again, you're comparing a country to a religion. Some Americans ARE Muslims. And war casualties aren't considered murder victims.

But innocent civilians killed when America starts illegal wars, carpet bombs places like Cambodia or bombs Christian civilians in Indonesia whilst attempting to overthrow the government, are all murders.
America had murdered thousands, but no one even seems to notice.

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.

Why is it?

The best part is when the Palestinians start attacking to kill Israel's & then when Israel retaliates they bitch about about many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. Yep, it's Palestinian mentality at its ver best.

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.

Why is it?

The best part is when the Palestinians start attacking to kill Israel's & then when Israel retaliates they bitch about about many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. Yep, it's Palestinian mentality at its ver best.

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.

Why is it?

Israelis are attacking and murdering Palestinians on a regular basis in the West Bank and in Gaza. Fishermen are murdered when they stray to far out, kids playing near the Gaza border and shepherds are often killed by IDF if the stray "too close" to the border. When the Palestinians retaliate, the frigging Israel Firsters make it appear that somehow the Palestinians were the aggressors. The people the Jews evicted and stole their land from. It's Orwellian.

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.

Why is it?

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.

Why is it?

Israelis are attacking and murdering Palestinians on a regular basis in the West Bank and in Gaza. Fishermen are murdered when they stray to far out, kids playing near the Gaza border and shepherds are often killed by IDF if the stray "too close" to the border. When the Palestinians retaliate, the frigging Israel Firsters make it appear that somehow the Palestinians were the aggressors. The people the Jews evicted and stole their land from. It's Orwellian.
Show me how may times fisherman and farmers have been killed by Israel.
Also, you have it wrong. Hamas starts with their rocket barrages and then Israel retaliates when it becomes too much.

You are so stupid.

Silly boy.

Since Da'esh are the new Fashion, spreading like a killing cancer cell, and most of the Muslim world believe Da'esh to be the "Real and Original Islam"....Then I don't find any inaccuracy in that post.

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.

Why is it?

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.

Why is it?

Also, you have it wrong. Hamas starts with their rocket barrages and then Israel retaliates when it becomes too much.

No you are a bullshitter. Just a few, there are thousands of examples you nutcase.

"Israeli navy kills Gaza fisherman
We fired warning shots to turn them back, and when they did not respond, we fired at the boat," the spokeswoman said. "We are checking the claim that there was a casualty."

Israeli navy kills Gaza fisherman Palestinians say Israel News Haaretz

"Shepherd killed by Israeli soldiers

" Israeli soldiers shot and killed a 22-year-old shepherd near the Erez crossing point in Gaza on Thursday"

Shepherd killed by Israeli soldiers Palestinian medical officials say - CNN.com

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.

Why is it?

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.

Why is it?

No you are a bullshitter. Just a few, there are thousands of examples you nutcase.

We fired warning shots to turn them back, and when they did not respond, we fired at the boat," the spokeswoman said. "We are checking the claim that there was a casualty."

" Israeli soldiers shot and killed a 22-year-old shepherd near the Erez crossing point in Gaza on Thursday"

Thousands of examples of fisherman and farmers getting killed? Now who's the bullshitter ?
The fact that you believe that is just one small example of your pro Palestinian delusion.

From your first link:

The Israeli navy fired on a Palestinian boat off the northern Gaza Strip on Friday, killing a fisherman, the territory's Hamas administration said.

Like Hamas has any credibility :lol:

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.

Why is it?

Luckily for her, yes.

How stupid of you.

Why is it?

Thousands of examples of fisherman and farmers getting killed? Now who's the bullshitter ?
The fact that you believe that is just one small example of your pro Palestinian delusion.
Incidents happened in 2010 during slow times. Hamas needed some publicity.

From the second link:

(CNN) -- Israeli soldiers shot and killed a 22-year-old shepherd near the Erez crossing point in Gaza on Thursday, according to Palestinian medical officials.

Palestinian medical officials is not credible. BTW, the Palestinian who was allegedly killed was a no go zone and when he ignored warnings, he was shot at in his lower extremities.

In any other place in the works if you enter a no go zone guarded by the military and ignore warnings (some countries dint even give warnings), you will be shot dead.

Forum List

Back