Palestinians Can't Get Enough War

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Palestinians from the Gaza Strip and the West Bank have joined the ranks of the Islamic State group, Channel 2 reported Thursday, citing intelligence sources.

The report came a day after Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon formally designated the organization a terror group, along with Al-Qaeda affiliate Abdallah Azzam Brigades.

That move enables Israel to act against the organizations by prohibiting gatherings, recruitment, fundraising and other activities, Israel Radio reported.

Palestinians said heading to Syria Iraq to join Islamic State The Times of Israel

2gsr8qo.png

With respect to our Radical Muslim colleagues who seek Martyrdom and the special place in Paradise and the special perqs (72) that come with such selflessness, it would be the height of bad manners for us (the US, Israel, The West in general, etc.) not to assist them in their quest, whenever and wherever practicable.

Palestine is like Rihanna to Israel's Chris Brown. They keep coming back for more.

Yes but let us consider the latest Hamas VICTORY with over 2000 dead Palestinians, much of Gaza in ruins & no major Palestinian demands granted by Israel. Is it any wonder why the Palestinians keep coming back for more? It's called Palestinian Mentality.

Palestine is like Rihanna to Israel's Chris Brown. They keep coming back for more.

Yep.

With the one difference, that Rhianna has many places to go as an alternative. Palestinians only have their abusive partner.

But yep Old School, you are spot on.

Yep.

With the one difference, that Rhianna has many places to go as an alternative. Palestinians only have their abusive partner.

Yes. Isn't it just awful how not a single surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, will grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their native homelands. Golly Beeze, why is that?

Yep.

Yes. Isn't it just awful how not a single surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, will grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their native homelands. Golly Beeze, why is that?

Because the Palestinian's homeland is Palestine, not the surrounding countries. The Jewish propaganda that claims that the Palestinians are from elsewhere is just that, propaganda. The Jews are from elsewhere, another continent called Europe.

Yep.

Because the Palestinian's homeland is Palestine, not the surrounding countries. The Jewish propaganda that claims that the Palestinians are from elsewhere is just that, propaganda. The Jews are from elsewhere, another continent called Europe.
Years and years ago early travelers saw very few Arabs when passing through the land. They mainly flooded in when the Jews had jobs for them just like your fellow Muslims are flooding into Europe right now. He certainly was aware of where they or their ancestors came from. Additionally, the majority of Jews in Israel are Middle Eastern Jews. They would laugh at you if you told them their roots are in Europe. I would suggest that you try to get a hold of the Egyptian official who was in Morsi's administration and who told the Gazans to come back to Egypt. Hmm, I wonder if his last name was Saleem or something like that. Is that an Egyptian name perhaps or Pakistani. I am not up on names. However, it appears that the whole Muslim world likes to repeat the same thing -- that the land belongs to the Palestinians -- even though there are no Jews in their country or very few Jews. Their clergymen must be reinforcing this regularly in their minds. Aren't they aware that the Arabs control practically the entire Middle East and parts of Africa, but that Israel is but a tiny piece of land?

It don't matter one little bit.

If there was just one Palestinian there, the land was his. It was not the right of invading Russian emerges to take it by force.

As it is, historians have your claim down as a lie. Apart from some Zionist historians, but 'Zionist' is a synonym for 'Compulsive Liar'.

Yep.

If the Palestinians were rational people, they would realize that they have it much better where they are than in other Middle East areas where their fellow Arabs are busy murdering each other. I think many of the viewers realize that an anti-Semite like you wants the Israelis to roll over each time your new bestest friends shoot rockets into Israel. I don't think things like that work in the real world. You start shooting off rockets, you get retaliation. Meanwhile, I think some of your bestest friends are waiting for you to join ISIS with them. They are hoping for more British nuts to join them.

If there was just one Palestinian there, the land was his. It was not the right of invading Russian emerges to take it by force.

As it is, historians have your claim down as a lie. Apart from some Zionist historians, but 'Zionist' is a synonym for 'Compulsive Liar'.
Isn't it strange then that the Arab propaganda is the best in the world, and a petty anti-Semite like you swallows it all up and calls Zionists liars.. You had better be quick about your conversion because pretty soon your own country will be following Sharia Law. I remember a Pakistani poster bragging that this is how it will be in the future. However, when this happen, you can claim that the land always belonged to the Muslims.

The Jews took no one 8217 s land

Isn't it strange then that the Arab propaganda is the best in the world, and a petty anti-Semite like you swallows it all up and calls Zionists liars.. You had better be quick about your conversion because pretty soon your own country will be following Sharia Law. I remember a Pakistani poster bragging that this is how it will be in the future. However, when this happen, you can claim that the land always belonged to the Muslims.

The Jews took no one 8217 s land

Yep.

Years and years ago early travelers saw very few Arabs when passing through the land. They mainly flooded in when the Jews had jobs for them just like your fellow Muslims are flooding into Europe right now. He certainly was aware of where they or their ancestors came from. Additionally, the majority of Jews in Israel are Middle Eastern Jews. They would laugh at you if you told them their roots are in Europe. I would suggest that you try to get a hold of the Egyptian official who was in Morsi's administration and who told the Gazans to come back to Egypt. Hmm, I wonder if his last name was Saleem or something like that. Is that an Egyptian name perhaps or Pakistani. I am not up on names. However, it appears that the whole Muslim world likes to repeat the same thing -- that the land belongs to the Palestinians -- even though there are no Jews in their country or very few Jews. Their clergymen must be reinforcing this regularly in their minds. Aren't they aware that the Arabs control practically the entire Middle East and parts of Africa, but that Israel is but a tiny piece of land?

Once upon a time, in a land far far away....

Must be story time....

Yep.

If the Palestinians were rational people, they would realize that they have it much better where they are than in other Middle East areas where their fellow Arabs are busy murdering each other. I think many of the viewers realize that an anti-Semite like you wants the Israelis to roll over each time your new bestest friends shoot rockets into Israel. I don't think things like that work in the real world. You start shooting off rockets, you get retaliation. Meanwhile, I think some of your bestest friends are waiting for you to join ISIS with them. They are hoping for more British nuts to join them.

"British nuts to join them"?

Years and years ago early travelers saw very few Arabs when passing through the land. They mainly flooded in when the Jews had jobs for them just like your fellow Muslims are flooding into Europe right now...

Paraphrasing Dershowitz who paraphrased Peters, both comprehensively debunked long ago. The Jewish colonists created jobs for Jewish colonists, a practice that still goes on apparently.

"The controversy over Yellow Pages has highlighted the revival of 'Hebrew labour' practices that predate Israel's creation in 1948. The policy of segregated employment was originally devised by early Jewish immigrants in Palestine to strengthen their position as they settled among the large native Palestinian population. Civil rights groups say the bias persists, as the adverts show.

Israel s rights groups condemn Jews only businesses The National

Forum List

Back