Golda Was Right

Golda Meyerson, born in Kiev. WTF was she doing in Palestine. That's the problem Hoss, a bunch of Europeans of the Jewish religion went to invade and settle Palestine thinking that the Christians and Muslims would just disappear or leave. Thanks for reminding us of the facts.
Let me thank you for reminding me that the European Jews created jobs so that your friendly Muslims came into the area from their poor countries to get these jobs. Are you calling Winston Churchill a liar when he said that the Arabs swarmed into Israel? I wonder if you can also tell me why your friendly Muslims are also leaving so many of their countries for jobs.

Is your mind wandering a bit Hoss, firstly these European Jews are not a Semitic peoples.....only Shepardic Jews and Palestinians are(so much for all the pro Jewish posters squealing on here about Anti-Semitism,you included)

What Muslims came to get jobs !!!!!!! You seem to forget only mainly Palestinians lived in this area prior to the illegal immigration of Jews,many of them Terrorists.......circa 1920 onwards.

I love you man,be you Jewish or not,but this flagrant re-writing of history and the facts from you has me totally baffeled sic.........I also believe Golda Mayer was part of a terrorist organization.
Really, Steve? You still on the same stuff over and over. Most of the Jews living in Israel are Middle East Jews. Also, early travelers saw very few Arabs around. Don't you have immigration into Australia now with people coming from all over? It's the same situation with the Arabs going into Israel for jobs. Steve has not done his research very thoroughly. The Middle Eastern Jews are mainly called Mizrahis, although it is quite understandable that anti-Semites skip over this fact while they obsess over European Jews as if those are the only ones in Israel.

Mizrahi Jews

History has proven the Golda Meir was indeed right.

"We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us."

Golda Meyerson, born in Kiev. WTF was she doing in Palestine. That's the problem Hoss, a bunch of Europeans of the Jewish religion went to invade and settle Palestine thinking that the Christians and Muslims would just disappear or leave. Thanks for reminding us of the facts.
Let me thank you for reminding me that the European Jews created jobs so that your friendly Muslims came into the area from their poor countries to get these jobs. Are you calling Winston Churchill a liar when he said that the Arabs swarmed into Israel? I wonder if you can also tell me why your friendly Muslims are also leaving so many of their countries for jobs.

Is your mind wandering a bit Hoss, firstly these European Jews are not a Semitic peoples.....only Shepardic Jews and Palestinians are(so much for all the pro Jewish posters squealing on here about Anti-Semitism,you included)

What Muslims came to get jobs !!!!!!! You seem to forget only mainly Palestinians lived in this area prior to the illegal immigration of Jews,many of them Terrorists.......circa 1920 onwards.

I love you man,be you Jewish or not,but this flagrant re-writing of history and the facts from you has me totally baffeled sic.........I also believe Golda Mayer was part of a terrorist organization.
Really, Steve? You still on the same stuff over and over. Most of the Jews living in Israel are Middle East Jews. Also, early travelers saw very few Arabs around. Don't you have immigration into Australia now with people coming from all over? It's the same situation with the Arabs going into Israel for jobs. Steve has not done his research very thoroughly. The Middle Eastern Jews are mainly called Mizrahis, although it is quite understandable that anti-Semites skip over this fact while they obsess over European Jews as if those are the only ones in Israel.

Mizrahi Jews

You are. as always, full of shit. Here are the facts.

"AN INTERIM REPORT ON THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF PALESTINE, during the period 1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921."

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil "

See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

Mizrahi Jews

"AN INTERIM REPORT ON THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF PALESTINE, during the period 1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921."

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil "

See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921
Just learn to live with it. Nothing you can do.

Mizrahi Jews

You sir are truly whacko. Fact: There are now over 6,000,000 Palestinians living in Israel. Whereas in 1948 there were just over 1,000,000 of them living in Israel. It's a GENOCIDE, I tell ya. Don't you agree?

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

"We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us."

That works both ways right?

You betcha! Do you think maybe Hamas did a terrible injustice by not heeding Israel's request to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel to kill Israeli's thus forcing Israel to take action? Oh well, it was the Palestinian people themselves who elected Hamas, so just how sorry should we feel for the Palestinians?

You betcha! Do you think maybe Hamas did a terrible injustice by not heeding Israel's request to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel to kill Israeli's thus forcing Israel to take action? Oh well, it was the Palestinian people themselves who elected Hamas, so just how sorry should we feel for the Palestinians?

And who hired the terrorist Israel government?

She along with all the other European Jews were invited to come and live there by the lands LEGAL OWNERS. The arab muslims were never invited they just migrated illegally so should just return to were they belong. No invasion and as their declaration of independence shows they were willing to allow the Christians and muslins to live in Israeli peacefully.
The fact still remains that the arab muslims have no claim to the land of Palestine as they were never offered it by the lands legal owners.

Some thoughts about the current events in Israel and Gaza.

"Why Golda Meir was right" – parts I and II (Aug. 23, 2011 and March 7, 2012) and their sequel, "Sorry to remind you again [but Golda Meir was right]" (Nov. 23, 2012) lured into my inbox dozens of what any sensible legal text would view as hate mail. Angry Turks and other Muslims were, in fact, unwillingly confirming what they protested. I knew the "sequel" would not be final.

Once again, half the world is fighting alongside the Hamas jihadists and their Jewish nemesis. First, some facts:

1. Last month, when there were no bombs and rockets travelling between Israel and the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, three Israeli teenagers, Gilad Shaar, Eyal Yifrach and Naftali Fraenkel, were kidnapped. Eighteen days later their bodies were found.

Sorry to Remind You Once Again but Golda Meir was Right Parts I-IV Middle East Forum
I liked Golda because she was an Atheist who believed in a womans right to choose Abortion. Her legacy is on average 20000 abortions a year.

"Why Golda Meir was right" – parts I and II (Aug. 23, 2011 and March 7, 2012) and their sequel, "Sorry to remind you again [but Golda Meir was right]" (Nov. 23, 2012) lured into my inbox dozens of what any sensible legal text would view as hate mail. Angry Turks and other Muslims were, in fact, unwillingly confirming what they protested. I knew the "sequel" would not be final.

Once again, half the world is fighting alongside the Hamas jihadists and their Jewish nemesis. First, some facts:

1. Last month, when there were no bombs and rockets travelling between Israel and the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, three Israeli teenagers, Gilad Shaar, Eyal Yifrach and Naftali Fraenkel, were kidnapped. Eighteen days later their bodies were found.

Sorry to Remind You Once Again but Golda Meir was Right Parts I-IV Middle East Forum
I liked Golda because she was an Atheist who believed in a womans right to choose Abortion. Her legacy is on average 20000 abortions a year.

How lovely. One could tell she didn't think much of kids.

I liked Golda because she was an Atheist who believed in a womans right to choose Abortion. Her legacy is on average 20000 abortions a year.[/QUOTE]

I like Golda for the same reason; however, I dislike her for the fact that she is a land thief.

''Most Zionists don't believe that God exists, but they do believe he promised them Palestine'' Ilan Pappé.

Palestine:

6e619fe2f8314a923e1162afa75670ba.jpg

She along with all the other European Jews were invited to come and live there by the lands LEGAL OWNERS. The arab muslims were never invited they just migrated illegally so should just return to were they belong. No invasion and as their declaration of independence shows they were willing to allow the Christians and muslins to live in Israeli peacefully.
The fact still remains that the arab muslims have no claim to the land of Palestine as they were never offered it by the lands legal owners.

GARBAGE

Mizrahi Jews

You sir are truly whacko. Fact: There are now over 6,000,000 Palestinians living in Israel. Whereas in 1948 there were just over 1,000,000 of them living in Israel. It's a GENOCIDE, I tell ya. Don't you agree?

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

SIX MILLION !!!!!!!!????????How stupid you are try 1.800,001.........your post is irrelevant because your maths is about the same as a 1st Grader.....Hey Ho MJB......thought he got an A sorry but your A was a D.....off to the naughty corner for thee MJB.

Mizrahi Jews
Where are your defined % Hoss of each Jewish caste that occupy Palestine ?????Todays Israel

Your laughable statement regarding Arabs going to Israel for work is just that Laughable....unless you mean Palestinians..steve

Mizrahi Jews
Where are your defined % Hoss of each Jewish caste that occupy Palestine ?????Todays Israel

Your laughable statement regarding Arabs going to Israel for work is just that Laughable....unless you mean Palestinians..steve

You are the one who is laughable, Steve, if you don't know that the majority of Jews living in Israel are Middle Eastern Jews. I meant Arabs and not Palestinians, Steve, since they came from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, etc. Why do you think that one of the Egyptian officials said that the Gazans should come back to Egypt? I wouldn't claim to be an expert regarding the country that Steve comes from, but Americans certainly know that poor people are arriving here in droves for jobs, the same as the Arabs went to Israel for jobs and the same reason you see poor immigrants flooding into Europe. When there are no jobs in your home country, you try to find work elsewhere.

Mizrahi Jews

You are the one who is laughable, Steve, if you don't know that the majority of Jews living in Israel are Middle Eastern Jews. I meant Arabs and not Palestinians, Steve, since they came from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, etc. Why do you think that one of the Egyptian officials said that the Gazans should come back to Egypt? I wouldn't claim to be an expert regarding the country that Steve comes from, but Americans certainly know that poor people are arriving here in droves for jobs, the same as the Arabs went to Israel for jobs and the same reason you see poor immigrants flooding into Europe. When there are no jobs in your home country, you try to find work elsewhere.
No Arabs,only Palestinians work in Israel for slave wages,but then most Americans earn slave wages,so maybe you think that's normal..........Gazan to Egypt.....I think you mean't Jews from Egypt should return.....I see you never gave me % Hoss.......now try to concentrate,and do what I asked you......thanks steve.....no going off tangent now Hoss.

Forum List

Back