Going to war? Good news! Thanks to Obama and Biden, United States is 13 years behind in Ammunition Production

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
They are doing it on purpose. Disarming the last arguable superpower standing in the way of world government.

Missile and munition stockpiles are dwindling as the US continues to send aid packages to Ukraine.

Since production capacity changed after the Cold War, the US can no longer keep up with wartime demands.

—— Snip ——

In fulfilling those promises, The New York Times reported the US has sent Ukraine so many stockpiled Stinger missiles that it would take 13 years of production at recent capacity levels to replace them. The Times added that Raytheon, the company that helps make Javeline missile systems, said it would take five years at last year's production rates to replace the number of missiles sent to Ukraine in the last ten months.

They are doing it on purpose. Disarming the last arguable superpower standing in the way of world government.

Missile and munition stockpiles are dwindling as the US continues to send aid packages to Ukraine.

Since production capacity changed after the Cold War, the US can no longer keep up with wartime demands.

—— Snip ——

In fulfilling those promises, The New York Times reported the US has sent Ukraine so many stockpiled Stinger missiles that it would take 13 years of production at recent capacity levels to replace them. The Times added that Raytheon, the company that helps make Javeline missile systems, said it would take five years at last year's production rates to replace the number of missiles sent to Ukraine in the last ten months.

Imagine wanting to build infinite Javelins without ever wanting to use them because you'd rather horde them forever

—— Snip ——

Yeah, I read this elsewhere, that we have sent Ukraine SO MUCH AMMO and advanced weaponry that they are starting to strip bases in Africa and other distant places to get more. I can't see the point: Ukraine can't win unless we fight the war for them.

Yeah, I read this elsewhere, that we have sent Ukraine SO MUCH AMMO and advanced weaponry that they are starting to strip bases in Africa and other distant places to get more. I can't see the point: Ukraine can't win unless we fight the war for them.
Did you hear that from Pravda?

We are needing it now. What kind of scenario do you imagine we will need it for in the future? An enemy army invading a strategic ally? That kind of scenario?
Regardless of what you loons think China is a future threat. I wonder if you lefties will be so gung ho to protect Taiwan when the Chinese attack them ?

Regardless of what you loons think China is a future threat. I wonder if you lefties will be so gung ho to protect Taiwan when the Chinese attack them ?
Lol what? Didn't you just say giving Javelins to a country to defend themselves is bad because it depletes our stock? Goddam you can't make this shit up.

They are purposely bankrupting the country while emptying the armory.

Every time we turn around, they try to strip our 2A rights because some lunatic lefty is killing people.

Meanwhile, they have made no secret about the desire to choke off our food supply & enforce strict climate/health regulations.

neilsen-nothingtosee.gif

Lol what? Didn't you just say giving Javelins to a country to defend themselves is bad because it depletes our stock? Goddam you can't make this shit up.
What ? I didn't say anything about sending javelins to other countries you fucking lunatic.

I notice the OP blamed Obama and Biden, but forgot about the president that was in the middle of them................Trump.

If Obama depleted the military so much, then why didn't Trump build it back up?

Oh wait...................forgot....................just blame the Dems and say nothing against His Orangeness.

You responded to my comment that was specifically about Javelins. Think before you post.
You were whining about stockpiling weapons and I responded its better to have them and not need them. Goddamn your level of comprehension is in the double negative digits.

Our air forces were considered obsolete in 1941, but after pearl harbor we became the biggest and strongest air power the world had seen to that point. Our ships were nothing to write home about, and our tanks were a joke compared to German tanks. But we cranked out so much, so fast after we mobilized, we wiped the floor with the competition.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Forum List

Back