Going to war? Good news! Thanks to Obama and Biden, United States is 13 years behind in Ammunition Production

Point out anywhere in my posts were I state anything about sending Javelins to another country.
Let's test your reading comprehension:

WMaed65.png

What was the post that you were responding to about?

Biden is depleting our weapon stocks and our strategic petroleum reserve at the behest of his overlords, Communist China.

Ukraine is treason.

Zionist Fascism is only concerned about keeping Zionist Fascism in control of Ukraine.

The kickbacks and fraud are off the scale too.

Let's test your reading comprehension:

WMaed65.png

What was the post that you were responding to about?
You where talking about stockpiling Javelins and hording them. I responded better to have it and not need it,than to need it and not have it. No where in my goddam post does it state anything about giving the fucking Javelins to another country you gibbering moron.

You where talking about stockpiling Javelins and hording them. I responded better to have it and not need it,than to need it and not have it. No where in my goddam post does it state anything about giving the fucking Javelins to another country you gibbering moron.
Oh bro... just come on in man :smiliehug:

:lmao:

Our ammo is depleted, we can't give Taiwan the weapons / munitions they bought years ago, but we are sending lots to Ukraine.

Forum List

Back