Going to suggest a solution

I suggest the real Republicans leave their party and become Democrats and defeat the Trumpet Party.
I suggest Democrats change their loyalty from their party to the United States.

That's not going to happen, however.

You're right. It will never happen The republicans changed their loyalty to the United States to loyalty to their party, and look how fucked up they became.
Rule #1: Democrats always accuse their opponents of that which they are doing.

I suggest the real Republicans leave their party and become Democrats and defeat the Trumpet Party.

You're right. It will never happen The republicans changed their loyalty to the United States to loyalty to their party, and look how fucked up they became.

The republicans changed their loyalty to the United States to loyalty to their party,

No more than the Democrats did.

Fer Gawds sake, they backed a career politician, whos sole achievement is longevity.

I guess fox forgot to mention all the great things about Joe, didn't they? Oh well. He won without fox viewers anyway.
Name one great thing.

The republicans changed their loyalty to the United States to loyalty to their party,

Fer Gawds sake, they backed a career politician, whos sole achievement is longevity.
Exactly. Male, Pale and obviously Stale Senile Joe
tenor.gif

Yet we are supposed to pretend he is something New and Exciting!!

I guess fox forgot to mention all the great things about Joe, didn't they? Oh well. He won without fox viewers anyway.

Wouldn't know, little girl.

I get my news for AP, UPI, and Reuters.

They're usually less partisan than CNN, MSNBC, or Fox

We seem to have hit an impasse politically.... Moderates are are threatened with primaries and compromise is considered evil.

Here is a possible solution.

Congress
Congressional elections would consist of 3-5 seat districts with preference voting. This is very common around the world. This would mean in effect that the two main parties would be running multiple candidates in all districts. Smaller parties and independents could also flourish as they would have better chance at the polls. Each big party has to run a big tent and put up with undesirables, this would mean rather than surrendering the middle ground, extremists in each party would be allow to splinter.
Your vote would would be given to the candidate in your highest preference. If he/she gets eliminated your vote goes to your next choice.
The voter would get more choice and doesn't have to waste there vote on a non viable candidate in the fear that there enemy winning. You vote who you want and your vote goes to that person. Here is an example of an election count
View attachment 453616
This is a 5 seater. Quota is set at Total valid votes/(number of seats +1)... This means if get to the quota you are elected and your surplus is then divided out (can explain that more if needed).
First count just counts all votes as normal, from there they discount the bottom ones and share out the next preference still in the race until a quota is reached. When some one gets elected there surplus over the quota is shared.
Big advantage is negative campaigning is far less effective, being positive reaps more as gain. You get elected usually by a lot of peoples second and third preferences. Incumbents don't usually get primaried as you see the bigger parties Fianna Fail and Fine Gail have 3 candidates each. So when elected they try and work for every one.
This also means there is no death districts... In liberal area GOP would looking for the last seat and visa versa...

Senate (possibly)
Run in the same manner but two seats could go up at the same time... So in California Republicans would trying to get the second seat and the Democrats could be looking for a shut out and visa vera in West Virgina...

It is just a thought...

I have a better idea. A Fourth Branch of American Government. We'll call it: The People. The People Branch will be vested with the absolute power to oversee all government activity at all times. Designated groups of three American People will be present at all arrests, all trials, all new legislative ideas—when the annual budget is debated; in short, wherever government assholes are conducting some kind of business, groups of American People will be there to supervise and either approve it, or nullify it. For once in human history the People will have real power over their government.

You're right. The Democratic party is not tying to satisfy batshit crazy trump supporters. You really think we should?

Correct. You're trying to satisfy batshit crazy Regressives like AOC, Omar, and Tlaib and no, I don't really don't you should.

Except that the Democrats no longer are any better.
Trump succeeded because he came off as a populist.
Doesn't matter that he really wasn't.
The point is the Democratic party no longer is trying to satisfy that segment.

You're right. The Democratic party is not tying to satisfy batshit crazy trump supporters. You really think we should?

That's amazing, one day you ass-wipes are all about "I" never said that, and now all of a sudden it's "we". Ya fricken idiot.

Could be that your opinion just doesn't matter that much. Try Stormfront, or 4chan. I'm sure you will get a good response to your crap there.

Lads,
is there anyway ye could discuss the topic with resorting to gorillas throwing dung at each other....

Please discuss the topic... Do you agree or disagree and why?

I would never accuse you of logical reasoned thought.

Who the fuck are
We seem to have hit an impasse politically.... Moderates are are threatened with primaries and compromise is considered evil.

Here is a possible solution.

Congress
Congressional elections would consist of 3-5 seat districts with preference voting. This is very common around the world. This would mean in effect that the two main parties would be running multiple candidates in all districts. Smaller parties and independents could also flourish as they would have better chance at the polls. Each big party has to run a big tent and put up with undesirables, this would mean rather than surrendering the middle ground, extremists in each party would be allow to splinter.
Your vote would would be given to the candidate in your highest preference. If he/she gets eliminated your vote goes to your next choice.
The voter would get more choice and doesn't have to waste there vote on a non viable candidate in the fear that there enemy winning. You vote who you want and your vote goes to that person. Here is an example of an election count
View attachment 453616
This is a 5 seater. Quota is set at Total valid votes/(number of seats +1)... This means if get to the quota you are elected and your surplus is then divided out (can explain that more if needed).
First count just counts all votes as normal, from there they discount the bottom ones and share out the next preference still in the race until a quota is reached. When some one gets elected there surplus over the quota is shared.
Big advantage is negative campaigning is far less effective, being positive reaps more as gain. You get elected usually by a lot of peoples second and third preferences. Incumbents don't usually get primaried as you see the bigger parties Fianna Fail and Fine Gail have 3 candidates each. So when elected they try and work for every one.
This also means there is no death districts... In liberal area GOP would looking for the last seat and visa versa...

Senate (possibly)
Run in the same manner but two seats could go up at the same time... So in California Republicans would trying to get the second seat and the Democrats could be looking for a shut out and visa vera in West Virgina...

It is just a thought...

who the fuck are u as a foreigner to suggest a solutioNs? How about I go to Irish message board and tell everyone there how to live their lives? Wouldn’t go over well would it? So I ask again who the fuck are you to “offer solutions?”

This is a discussion board... how about you just consider it as Americans... A large part of this forum has entrenched into camps...

I believe solution I proposed allows voters better choice, the chance for alternative parties to run and to expand the discourse of politics in America.

Rather people trying to see how this effects there party, how would effect their country...
Would this make congress more representative of the people?
Could it create and foster people to get things done rather than dig there heals in and give no ground to the other side?

Note: FU foreigner just exposes you as a weak person that is unable to to discuss issues but only hurl insults... If you think that is better for America, I suggest run in the next election and see how popular your stance is....
By the way this also allows Trump Supporters to have there own party if they are not happy in the GOP or Moderate GOP (that you call RINOs) to find there own party or path.

listen fuckface, no one wants outsiders to tell them how to live. You are one arrogant asshole who thinks your opinion matters. Fuck you and the horse you rode on you fucking piece of dogshit. And take your unsolicited solutions and shove them up your fat ass.

Last edited:
Lads,
is there anyway ye could discuss the topic with resorting to gorillas throwing dung at each other....

Please discuss the topic... Do you agree or disagree and why?

Lad take your thread to Irish message boards.

Name one great thing.

Why bother? Nothing I could say would make you like him anyway, and he already beat that fat orange loser, so fuck off and whine somewhere else.

How would you recognize one?

Correct. You're trying to satisfy batshit crazy Regressives like AOC, Omar, and Tlaib and no, I don't really don't you should.

And that is why I am suggesting it... I would see both main parties splitting....

Social Democrats
Moderate Democrates
Modrate GOP
Trump Party

I also think
Greens
Libertatians
Christian Party
Pro business/Social Liberal party

People wouldn't have to be solely identified by one party but have there own opinions and can select there position and then vote by preference to those that are closest to there values.

Name one great thing.

Why bother? Nothing I could say would make you like him anyway, and he already beat that fat orange loser, so fuck off and whine somewhere else.
Thanks for admitting you can't name anything great about Der Fuhrer Biden

Exactly. Male, Pale and obviously Stale Senile JoeView attachment 453651

You're already pretending you believe trump won.

How would you recognize one?

Thank you for acknowledging that you don't even know how to recognize a logical reasoned thought, and have to ask me to explain how you might recognize one. Sorry, I'm not trained to help someone like you.

Exactly. Male, Pale and obviously Stale Senile JoeView attachment 453651

You're already pretending you believe trump won.
I am over Trump. You clearly are not.

Forum List

Back