Biden says 'no need' for Trump to get intel briefs due to craziness

Very good decision by Joe Biden. Trump will leak any briefing regarding domestic terrorism to the terrorists that mobbed the Capitol under his command.
And don't get me started on intelligence briefings about North Korea, Russia, or Saudi Arabia, whose murderous rulers are Trump's best friends.
Biden says 'no need' for Trump to get intel briefs - StarTribune.com
He'd sell the info if he had it.
Biden has it. And he's beholden to foreign governments.

Very good decision by Joe Biden. Trump will leak any briefing regarding domestic terrorism to the terrorists that mobbed the Capitol under his command.
And don't get me started on intelligence briefings about North Korea, Russia, or Saudi Arabia, whose murderous rulers are Trump's best friends.
He'd sell the info if he had it.
Biden's friends in the CCP would pay top dollar and no 10% for the Big Guy

Isn't Hunter still under investigation by the DOJ? Of course Biden would not want Trump to be privy to that.

joe-hunter-biden-ukraine-golf-640x480.jpg

biden22.jpg

The Saudis aren't Trump's best friends. They know exactly what he is. The Saudis are loyal to the US no matter who is president. Trump is so dumb he thought they liked him.

Trump never did intelligence briefings when he was in office....and he has the attention span of a gnat... Besides, he already knew everything.

He never read them when he was President anyway.

Very true, but if he could sell information, Trump wouldn't hesitate.

I believe that. He was passing out classified information to the top Russian spy in the Oval Office, and he did that just so the other fat old man would maybe like him more.

I believe that. He was passing out classified information to the top Russian spy in the Oval Office, and he did that just so the other fat old man would maybe like him more.

Yeah.. He exposed Israeli intelligence assets to impress the Russians and make them like him... He's a pathetic worm....certainly not masculine.

New Topics

Forum List

Back