Going to suggest a solution

Joe is tougher than you might think.

That is the problem.
Joe is the guy who wrote the 1994 federal crime bill, which federalized the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, disenfranchised millions of Black voters, etc. Worst law ever passed. Totally fascist.
Terrible law that passed with almost unanimous bipartisin support. Plenty of blame to go around on that one.

Yes, and that is the point.
Democrats don't deserve any more respect than Trump.
I remember Bill praising the bill when he signed it.
They all deserve to be run out of town on a rail.
Nor has anyone tried to repeal it.
Disgraceful.
Makes you want to occupy congress!

The difference being everybody thought the crime bill was a good idea, even if it did eventually turn out to be a bad idea. With tump everybody knew his crap was stupid

Nah. The ONLY people who thought the 1994 crime bill was good were total fascists. Not only does the federal government have ZERO legal jurisdiction over things like drugs, the whole idea of proscribing what people can take to feel good is incredibly fascist. Neither liberals nor conservatives should have been able to support it. Only dictators could. And 3 strikes essentially removes the 5th amendment right to a fair trial because then the prosecutor essentially gets to set sentences instead of a judge. Again no liberal or conservative could possibly have ever supported that. Drugs had become socially acceptable and popular in the 60s, so only fascist elite would have wanted to federalize a War on Drugs in the 90s. There was no excuse for it. The people did not want it. That is obvious since it incarcerated millions and disenfranchised millions of Black voters. What people have to face up to is the fact the Democratic party has NEVER really been liberal, and was always equally fascist as the Republicans. That is why Trump did so well. He posed as a populist, something the real liberals are sorely missing and desperate for.
If the DNC does not at least start becoming slightly liberal again, then the next populist is going to blow them away, as it should be. I doubt I will ever vote democrat again. Picking Biden was about the last straw, as there is hardly anyone more fascist.

We should be open to ideas from other countries because clearly our system is not working

I've lived in several other countries. Some nice, some shite holes. They all do things their own way, the way that works for them.

Of all the places I've lived and worked, the place I choose to be is right here.

The MAIN reason the US is the best place to live is not because it has a better system, but because it invades, takes over, buys out, bribes, or otherwise controls most of the world and absorbs their productivity. We are pretty much the latest incarnation of the Roman Empire, complete with insane emperors and circuses.

Again, it is clear for anyone to see that Biden started out as the least popular choice between all the democrats in the primary, so then something is wrong if he now is president some how? The Burisma Holdings scandal alone should have been enough to instantly sink him. So there is something wrong with the media, the primary process, etc. I suspect it is too long and dragged out, costing too much. So that big money has too much influence? A single election with all candidates ranked by voters would eliminate the need for a run off, so might help campaigns cost less?
Utter horseshit.

A "NAY" sayer, huh?

So why does the US spend more on weapons than most of the rest of the whole world?
Why did we send billions to Pinochet in order to get him to assassinate the elected president of Chile, Allende? Who paid the military in Egypt to overthrow the democratically elected Morsi?
Why did we lie about Iraqi WMD?

I suggest the real Republicans leave their party and become Democrats and defeat the Trumpet Party.
I suggest Democrats change their loyalty from their party to the United States.

That's not going to happen, however.

You're right. It will never happen The republicans changed their loyalty to the United States to loyalty to their party, and look how fucked up they became.

The republicans changed their loyalty to the United States to loyalty to their party,

No more than the Democrats did.

Fer Gawds sake, they backed a career politician, whos sole achievement is longevity.

I guess fox forgot to mention all the great things about Joe, didn't they? Oh well. He won without fox viewers anyway.
Name one great thing.

Why bother? Nothing I could say would make you like him anyway, and he already beat that fat orange loser, so fuck off and whine somewhere else.
So...you got nothin'.

I got nothin for you, idiot. Sit back and watch while Joe runs the country like an adult instead of a spoiled child. You might learn somethng.
Like an adult? Oh, yes, that explains all the tantrum-like executive orders.

You can eat all of Biden's shit you want. Just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

What you believe doesn't matter.
Perhaps not, but I still get to say what I want.

For the moment.

I suggest the real Republicans leave their party and become Democrats and defeat the Trumpet Party.

You're right. It will never happen The republicans changed their loyalty to the United States to loyalty to their party, and look how fucked up they became.

The republicans changed their loyalty to the United States to loyalty to their party,

Fer Gawds sake, they backed a career politician, whos sole achievement is longevity.

I guess fox forgot to mention all the great things about Joe, didn't they? Oh well. He won without fox viewers anyway.
Name one great thing.

Why bother? Nothing I could say would make you like him anyway, and he already beat that fat orange loser, so fuck off and whine somewhere else.
So...you got nothin'.

I got nothin for you, idiot. Sit back and watch while Joe runs the country like an adult instead of a spoiled child. You might learn somethng.

You’re going to be disappointed that old fool isn’t the kind of pushover you hope he is.

Joe is tougher than you might think.

He’s a career politician and I don’t respect him, but I’m hoping him being around a long time he’s not going to be dictated to be the fringe groups that have taken control of the democrat party. If he is a puppet for the far left and I’m wrong he’ll get slaughtered in the midterms. Either way I think we’ll be ok.

Mid terms have historically been a problem for either party when they held both houses and the presidency. That's a given, and this time will be the same. I expect Biden to be good, or even better than that, but it all depends on if the trumpsters can hold their party together, or if right wing politicians finally start to distance themselves from obvious stupidity they supported under trump. I hope at least some of them are still capable of being embarrased by what they have done.
...says the guy who voted for Biden. :auiqs.jpg:

Name one great thing.

So...you got nothin'.

Like an adult? Oh, yes, that explains all the tantrum-like executive orders.

You can eat all of Biden's shit you want. Just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

If you say so Boo Boo. If you want to pretend that orange loser didn't have a tantrum at least twice a week, it doesn't bother me. We both know how he behaved.
It's always funny when people who aren't self-aware try to tell me what I know.

My mistake. I should never think you know anything.
You never think at all.

Forum List

Back